Author Topic: The VC troll failed  (Read 1592 times)

The Queen Bee

The VC troll failed
« on: October 25, 2018, 11:37:41 AM »
Is Bra1n shutting that piece of shit forum down or what ?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Brent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -1
Re: The VC troll failed
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 02:35:03 PM »
Here's how this works. If it's really her and he knew, then he was clearly being biased and complicit with allowing off board PI and harrassment on some (Me, Poofed, ECT), while enforcing his alleged strict policy to the furthest extent against others... (Me, flea, HC, ECT). This alone shatters, irreparablly, his image of an impartial and fair board owner. Meaning TRF and all it supposedly stands for is a sham. In short, he pwned his own legacy.

If it's not true, Juicedog obliterated his troll and claimed one of the best ownings ever of Bra1n, aside from the time sum cuc'K broke him a few months back... earning an equally Earth shattering L.

No matter which is true, he is going out six foot under.

:musicboohoo:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 02:54:13 PM »
You hit the nail right on the head. Either way it demonstrates lack of character.

he's definitely got someone assisting him there though, but the details I'll reserve until a later time.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 06:03:44 PM »
I don't remember VC as a good poster. 

She trolled kids like dopeman  ... total suck up in my flamechamp pm's ... used to rep me on Third Rail as Ant ... who did she ever troll?

Flea?  The woman who refused to meet sum because he couldn't afford a car ... but is now wealthy and married to a one eyed slut from Ottawa. 

I don't care who you are but if somebody tries to "HITCHHIKE"  to see you,  that dipshit's been trolled. 

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 12:21:39 PM »
3 years of fat gifs and gay lames.

Typical TCW material.

Could have said it was really Frereka, or johnny,

Both post at  that level of abject incompetence and unoriginality without even thinking.

And brain1 just looks like a creeper, good riddance.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 02:43:52 PM »
I don't remember VC as a good poster. 

She trolled kids like dopeman  ... total suck up in my flamechamp pm's ... used to rep me on Third Rail as Ant ... who did she ever troll?

Flea?  The woman who refused to meet sum because he couldn't afford a car ... but is now wealthy and married to a one eyed slut from Ottawa. 

I don't care who you are but if somebody tries to "HITCHHIKE"  to see you,  that dipshit's been trolled.

sorry to see you have a -1 karma already. That is just mean and spiteful

Like Job, G*D is testing you.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 04:07:27 PM »
There, I evened out Trouble's karma.  Maybe good things will come my way now.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 06:35:42 PM »
sorry to see you have a -1 karma already. That is just mean and spiteful

Like Job, G*D is testing you.

I'm OK. 

It hurt at first but  it's only one. 

I've met so many new friends here.

Shoutout to bonesaw for helping out a recovering flame addict.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 11:35:37 PM »
Karma deez nutz.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2018, 04:28:04 PM »
Karma deez nutz.

Flea needs to talk to her jabroni. 

She needs to yell at him in Spanish and tell him to calm the fuck down.   

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2018, 07:16:21 PM »
Flea needs to talk to her jabroni. 

She needs to yell at him in Spanish and tell him to calm the fuck down.

What, are we gonna do?  Hold hands??

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2018, 08:10:21 PM »
I would hold both your hands if it would keep your from typing  ... Dooz nutz tho  ...  they have to go. 

Post like a normal human being  instead of one of flea's friends!

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2018, 08:14:06 PM »
 :uhoh:

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2018, 08:41:46 PM »
:uhoh:

You're one of flea's friends, I can tell. 

Muscles, cockeyed, spit when you type, she only invites me places because I'm her cousin.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2018, 11:27:16 PM »
You're one of flea's friends, I can tell. 

Muscles, cockeyed, spit when you type, she only invites me places because I'm her cousin.

Pickles should have some business with you, no?

That's something to look forward to.

Scared?

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2018, 02:45:14 AM »

Scared?

You're afraid of doing a callout with Poofed, so perhaps you should just go back to windexing and washing your glass house and mind your own business before someone shatters your little safebox into a million shards.

caskur

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2018, 03:48:09 AM »
You're afraid of doing a callout with Poofed, so perhaps you should just go back to windexing and washing your glass house and mind your own business before someone shatters your little safebox into a million shards.

Martini is a sissy.

Sissies shouldn't have mod powers on flame forums,...

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 09:09:08 AM »

Listen Brent, the only thing about matches I like are the discussion threads. That's it. Fact is I'm always here anyway at some point more or less so the running BS doesn't doesn't hold up. And don't make me open up the history books of all the posters who have been made to take EXTENDED breaks because they can't hang. Shit, I'd be here all day recounting those stories.

BTW, this place is my business now. You dickheads need to be inclusive. Get off the grandstand. Stop threatening. Let things happen naturally. Don't pig pile. Basically anything you did at FT don't do here. Lol. Wake up, idiots!

And on another note, let me let you in on a little secret: I'm one quarter of Flea's coven. Caskur is another quarter.
It's Flea, Me, caskur, and a mystery. So, already you mopes have half the coven unhappy. That mystery member gets ticked you're all in trouble. We'll UNDERMINE you homo's. That's just the facts. Get with the program.

Offline Brent

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2018, 01:14:51 PM »
Listen Brent, the only thing about matches I like are the discussion threads. That's it. Fact is I'm always here anyway at some point more or less so the running BS doesn't doesn't hold up. And don't make me open up the history books of all the posters who have been made to take EXTENDED breaks because they can't hang. Shit, I'd be here all day recounting those stories.

BTW, this place is my business now. You dickheads need to be inclusive. Get off the grandstand. Stop threatening. Let things happen naturally. Don't pig pile. Basically anything you did at FT don't do here. Lol. Wake up, idiots!

And on another note, let me let you in on a little secret: I'm one quarter of Flea's coven. Caskur is another quarter.
It's Flea, Me, caskur, and a mystery. So, already you mopes have half the coven unhappy. That mystery member gets ticked you're all in trouble. We'll UNDERMINE you homo's. That's just the facts. Get with the program.

Just because I like p3wning people immediately with one line, I'm gonna go ahead and point out how in one paragraph you blubber and cry about "pig piles" and not to do anything FT posters would like gang up, then in another belong to fucking TCW AND mention this supposed four corners of internetz voodoo priesthood faggotry you got going with flea and cakur... basically tantamount to being the same thing, except obviously ineffective and lame as fuck.

:Doh2:

Anyway, speaking of those two, I'm on perfectly good terms with both of them- so good in fact that I'm connected to the two of them in a manner you're not even aware of... But yeah, you're part of something mysterious and secretive... R O F to tha mufugghin L. They're my friends, but that isn't going to stop me from kicking the living shit out of them, and it damn sure isn't going to effect how I effortlessly pick you apart at will. By the way, I ever mention you're the type of guy who strikes me as wearing a cut off sleeve tee of Phish, rocks a Sterling Silver necklace in all seriousness and smokes three dollar cigars from Indian tobacco outlets?

Because you do.

Thirdly, I understand the match mentality and how some people don't like the official set up. Fine. So start a thread and deliver the goods there. Or anywhere. Or do you need Jiggy to go *BOOM* everywhere you go for backup?

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2018, 05:13:10 PM »
See, I already got FEmzo typing out scroll bombs instead of one liners.

#progress

Hardly.

At least my shit flows-

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6