Author Topic: 1000 posts in 24 hours  (Read 1663 times)

The Queen Bee

1000 posts in 24 hours
« on: February 03, 2020, 07:47:21 PM »
<takes a bow>

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Re: 1000 posts in 24 hours
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 09:50:36 PM »
 :bowdown2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 09:51:11 PM »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 09:53:32 PM »
The forum?

I bow to all the content creators. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 09:58:55 PM »
Just the BG. I didn’t count the rest of the forums posts

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 10:01:54 PM »
Hey ... I gotta get some of that too.

I've had three tard whining about me for 2 years and within 2 days got this sad fuck of an imbecile to break the silly Martini bot gimmick.

Now he's running like a bitch
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 02:08:05 AM »
Good leadership!

Just stop wasting the best content over at BC and it could be 2k per day or moar.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 11 Post Total)

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2020, 07:29:43 AM »
BH will always be home.

But this joint is a pretty good consolation prize.

:heart_eyes:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2020, 09:15:49 AM »
Good leadership!

Just stop wasting the best content over at BC and it could be 2k per day or moar.

That’s not the best content. I’d rather have us be the way we are then posts riddled with PI and real life references.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2020, 10:26:57 AM »
<takes a bow>

Wasn't 10K posts a month the gold standard a short while ago?

Or was that a week?

Nah. It was per month.

But then again what fuckin failure was telling you that?

:popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2020, 10:28:14 AM »
Wasn't 10K posts a month the gold standard a short while ago?

Or was that a week?

Nah. It was per month.

But then again what fuckin failure was telling you that?

:popcorn:

Aren’t you just a merry ray of sunshine this morning ? Or is it your afternoon  lol

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2020, 11:19:10 AM »

That’s not the best content. I’d rather have us be the way we are then posts riddled with PI and real life references.

Isnt everything we all flame about a real life reference in one form or another?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2020, 11:33:49 AM »
Isnt everything we all flame about a real life reference in one form or another?

We don’t post about people’s kids or what cities they live in. Nor am I allowing anyone’s real life situations to be posted by others. If Fash wants to allow that at BC, that’s her problem. I’m responsible for what happens here and that’s not happening.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 3    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 30 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2020, 12:10:20 PM »

Nor am I allowing anyone’s real life situations to be posted by others. I

Is a person's weight and physical dimensions considered a "real life situation" too? Some of reasonable common sense might say yes.

I only ask because your judgement calls on these matters have seemed a little off ever since Caskur the Hutt climbed up out of her sloth pit hoping to munge her way into relevancy by sticking her snout in matters that not only do not concern her, but also serve only to expose the vast quantities of skeletons laying under her bed-sheets.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2020, 12:28:12 PM »
Is a person's weight and physical dimensions considered a "real life situation" too? Some of reasonable common sense might say yes.

I only ask because your judgement calls on these matters have seemed a little off ever since Caskur the Hutt climbed up out of her sloth pit hoping to munge her way into relevancy by sticking her snout in matters that not only do not concern her, but also serve only to expose the vast quantities of skeletons laying under her bed-sheets.

If someone is fat and they’re posting pictures, that’s on them if they get clowned. If someone doesn’t see their children and said person isn’t the one posting about it, i don’t want to read it.  Wtf does that got to do with any of us ? I may have enjoyed all the personal attacks years ago when I was angry and bitter but times have changed. I’ve grown up and people’s misery does not make me feel good.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 11 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2020, 12:35:13 PM »
I’ve grown up and people’s misery does not make me feel good.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2020, 12:43:50 PM »
 I feel like this is my point about flame boards being made.

It's not normal to wallow in hostility.  Flea is wore from that, is saying when she did it she was a miserable angry person.

I have always said those boards were hostile AF, there were doxxings...  ruthless personal attacks and even though they like to claim it's agame....its not and THAT is how they become such easy targets for trolls.

We love dramas. The hotter the better because watching people devolve into quivering masses of hatred and irrational venom is entertaining as fuck. You can almost see these people in your minds eyes hunched over their phones or PCs foaming at the maw.

There is no convincing me that anyone all cap cussing and blathering 30k worth of reasons why someone else isnt worth responding to isnt having some sort of intense emotional episode.

And its like.....dude all you gotta do is log off. Go drink some kava tea. Take a walk. Masturbate. I mean how are your orgasms? Perhaps you just need a little euphoria in a more positive context  :dontknow:

It's just so funny to me when people get that mad and upset on the internet and they just keep fucking doing it  :biglaugha:

I've flat out told people, yanno....you CAN put er down anytime you need to lol

I love that Flea wants to move in a direction she feels is healthier for her and more suited for where shes at in life and I think shes making it very clear that these cyber dramas are bothersome to her.  And I think as her friends, we should respect that on her board.

Which is kinda confusing with the BG in the mix but I think I'm pretty sure where her boundaries lay and I think I get that, but getting clarity on that for others is probably wise.

I think shes fine with some slap and tickle but doesnt want devolving into BH nastay with all kinds of hateful attacks.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2020, 12:50:01 PM »
That last part ^^

Cyber dramas don’t bother me. YOUR cyber drama bothers me because I actually care about you on a personal level. Regardless of what Poofer May have said about me, he and I were friends too. Not like you and I, but still friends. So this put me in a bad spot.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2020, 12:54:51 PM »
Well, I'm just going to have to accept flea's forgiveness as gratuitously forthcoming when I wave the hypocrisy flag at this sudden burst of piety when she's still telling people that they are whales who should slit their own wrists over a bathroom sink.

I'm not saying she shouldn't say these things to someone she considers an enemy, but to say such things then pontificate here about abstaining from personal situation attacks simply has an aroma of deep hypocrisy to it that I simply cannot refrain from calling out.

Perhaps this is no longer a flame forum since the delicate green slimey ogre has arrived to grace us with her virtue? Maybe very amicable greetings to one another upon each login will be the menu moving forward? Knitting classes on Tuesdays? Brunch & tea out back?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2020, 01:00:48 PM »
Come for my husband or family on these forums and I’ll get a lot worse than that.

I’m trying not to be that person. This forum is what the members make of it. And from what I gather, they don’t want to see that personal garbage either.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6