That nigga Poofer is here at the gym

Guest · 444

The Queen Bee

on: February 05, 2020, 01:40:30 PM
That or it’s his fucking twin. I’m trying to get a pic but he keeps moving  :bawling:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 02:04:17 PM
Try playing some Poast Maloane.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 02:09:40 PM
That or it’s his fucking twin. I’m trying to get a pic but he keeps moving  :bawling:

So, Pickles?   :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 02:10:08 PM
Try playing some Poast Maloane.

It’s like he knows I’m trying to get his pic. He keeps moving around instead of exercising

The Queen Bee

Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 02:10:23 PM

It’s like he knows I’m trying to get his pic. He keeps moving around instead of exercising

Probably huh

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 02:10:42 PM
Mongtini’s a nigger?

Offline Bonesaw

• Omnipresent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 02:51:04 PM
You can’t just post a pic of someone without their permission unless you want a lawsuit.  And seeing how popular this forum is, it would arrive swiftly!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 03:19:10 PM
You can’t just post a pic of someone without their permission unless you want a lawsuit.  And seeing how popular this forum is, it would arrive swiftly!

Say no more lol

Offline Bonesaw

• Omnipresent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Reply #8 on: February 05, 2020, 03:36:28 PM
Remember that Playboy chick who got charged when she took a shot of a fat chick at the gym to shame her?  Maybe she got sued too.  Dangerous territory.

The Queen Bee

Reply #9 on: February 05, 2020, 03:38:31 PM
Remember that Playboy chick who got charged when she took a shot of a fat chick at the gym to shame her?  Maybe she got sued too.  Dangerous territory.

True. One thing I’m not trying to get is a lawsuit.

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
Reply #10 on: February 05, 2020, 04:29:12 PM
Somebody takes a pic of you in public, you cannot do shit, fair use also comes into it if you make the pic public! That’s like saying I could sue the bank for having footage of me robbing it...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 05, 2020, 07:15:25 PM
Somebody takes a pic of you in public, you cannot do shit, fair use also comes into it if you make the pic public! That’s like saying I could sue the bank for having footage of me robbing it...

You actually can if you have a very hungry and creative attorney lol

The Queen Bee

Reply #12 on: February 05, 2020, 07:16:51 PM
You actually can if you have a very hungry and creative attorney lol

Exactly. People can sue for anything and I’ll go to jail before anyone touches my money
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 05, 2020, 07:19:45 PM

Exactly. People can sue for anything and I’ll go to jail before anyone touches my money

If someone gets hurt breaking and entering into my home, they can sue me. I'm not kidding.

So I'll make sure to shoot them dead right in the front if that ever happens because I'd rather kill them than pay for their stupid medical bills.

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #14 on: February 05, 2020, 11:16:29 PM
If someone gets hurt breaking and entering into my home, they can sue me. I'm not kidding.

So I'll make sure to shoot them dead right in the front if that ever happens because I'd rather kill them than pay for their stupid medical bills.
Lol. Only if you leave a booby trap and even then it's an iffy lawsuit depending.

Vomitus Projectus

Reply #15 on: February 05, 2020, 11:31:25 PM

and that's when I found out I was a raciss.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #16 on: February 05, 2020, 11:35:07 PM

She did.  It wasn't just a fat chick, it was a woman in her 70's and in the gym locker room that was half-dressed.  Then she posted it on social media, not just some obscure forum.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6