I see you all have gone mad

Guest · 523

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #20 on: March 27, 2020, 11:18:01 AM
mens sane in corpore sano

Many folks here already have two strikes against them.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Reply #21 on: March 27, 2020, 03:27:12 PM
It's a fucking flu bug calm the fuck down faggots.

Any deaths are simply the wheat being sorted from the chaff and moral, right and true.

You can bet your bottom dollar if I get it I'll be doing everything within my power to expose as many people to it as possible.

In our little parody of a parable that Kooch lazily and lackadaisically seems to personify, he negates to mention that the last time humanity faced this degree of threat from a related coronovirus, it cost 50 million people their life.

While he attempts to negotiate just how many people he can expose himself too, we can all agree that his ability to infect anyone is limited to his mom and the rats in her basement.

Wheat from the chaff indeed!

Jeezo Kooch, you have to actually have a social life to socially isolate yourself from it.

Have you considered drive-by sneezing on total strangers? Actually, don't try that unsupervised, as you will simply reinfect yourself. What about licking pavements in the hope that some chaff will walk over it, and carry Sars-Cov-2 into a crowded area on the soles of their shoes? Or you could spray your musk on your router in the hope that a virus can e-evolve.

What we can agree on is that you should personally seek out more attention socially than you have ever had.

As soon as poss.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #22 on: March 27, 2020, 05:02:07 PM
the last time humanity faced this degree of threat from a related coronovirus, it cost 50 million people their life.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

I'd love to give you the point fella but as this is a semi final I'm gonna have to be a little harsh. Deduct 5 points from your team and make you wear the dunce cap and full make up for the rest of the contest.

The last related pandemic was 1957-1958 and claimed 1.1 million lives. The virus of 1918 which I presume you refer to claimed between 17-100 million lives dependant on your source.

It was of course just a wee jest from Caskur and Dovey's benevolent Great Pumpkin In The Sky who figured we'd had such a top hole time for the previous 4 years (3 if you're septic and turned up late as usual) that we deserved some R&R and cucumber sandwiches.

I hate to be so nitpicky but dems da rules.

:popcorn:

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #23 on: March 27, 2020, 08:38:27 PM
mens sane in corpore sano

Many folks here already have two strikes against them.
With you its three strikes and you be out-

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Reply #24 on: March 28, 2020, 01:40:51 AM

In our little parody of a parable that Kooch lazily and lackadaisically seems to personify, he negates to mention that the last time humanity faced this degree of threat from a related coronovirus, it cost 50 million people their life.

While he attempts to negotiate just how many people he can expose himself too, we can all agree that his ability to infect anyone is limited to his mom and the rats in her basement.

Wheat from the chaff indeed!

Jeezo Kooch, you have to actually have a social life to socially isolate yourself from it.

Have you considered drive-by sneezing on total strangers? Actually, don't try that unsupervised, as you will simply reinfect yourself. What about licking pavements in the hope that some chaff will walk over it, and carry Sars-Cov-2 into a crowded area on the soles of their shoes? Or you could spray your musk on your router in the hope that a virus can e-evolve.

What we can agree on is that you should personally seek out more attention socially than you have ever had.

As soon as poss.

Too Blandscape, didn't read.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6