Author Topic: This is getting out of hand. Covid-19  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Vargas

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Vargas
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +90 / -110
This is getting out of hand. Covid-19
« on: March 01, 2020, 01:47:22 PM »
I am afraid. Not paranoid afraid but more a nagging feeling like something huge is going to fall from the sky when I least expect it. It seems like after each day that goes by this virus only get a stronger foothold in the U.S. Today a mailman, some police officers and firefighters are suspected of having the Coronavirus. Also, a highschool student was diagnosed with Covid-19. This student had not come into contact with anyone showing symptoms or had travelled abroad. So either the Coronavirus can teleport or it has been around for a while. I believe it is the latter. I firmly believe that people were being diagnosed with having the seasonal flu, when in fact some of them probably had Covid-19. Especially in the poorer areas in the inner city. Those kinds of hospitals would never spend the money for the test on someone with no insurance.

Another strange point. Out of 2000 people who get the virus only 10-20 succumb to it. The rest recover. Out of the 10-20, over 50% had a prexisting condition and were over the age of 50. Another interesting fact is that out of a cluster of 100 people who were equally exposed to the Coronavirus only 65%-70% percent get infected. There is at least a 30% threshold of non-infection rate. Example, not everyone on the cruise ships were infected. Even couples sharing the same cabin were experiencing weird infection rates. Example, a married couple sharing the same cabin had two different Coronavirus test results. One tested positive, one tested negative. There are other examples of this in Wuhan. If the communicable rate is so infectious why aren't there more people infected in Wuhan? Based on the close proximity of people with patient zero and the highly contagious nature of Covid-19 all of China should be infected. Why hasn't that happened?

This is why. What the CDC isn't telling us is that Covid-19 is the 3rd generation of what the Swine Flu and the Avian Flu wanted to be. The Coronavirus is mutated from a mutated strain of one of those. Why some people arent getting infected at ground zero is because they probably have had a variation of one of those virus strains in the past and have antibodies. There is no way the Coronavirus is just picking and choosing who it infects.

The reports are starting to come in about new infections. I firmly believe that it is just going to get worse. If you can get out of major metropolitan areas. If you have a hunting lodge, bunker or cabin. Go now. Do not stop at any of the Costco or Walmarts. Buy your gas and supplies at rural stores. The farther out the better. Yes, you'll pay higher prices but what's money if you're dead?

We have dropped the ball. The quarantine was installed too late. I believe that the Coronavirus has mutated already which is why we're seeing community infections now. I cannot stress the importance of leaving the big cities. Leave now. State parks will be the safest places to be in the coming months.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Re: This is getting out of hand. Covid-19
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 01:54:37 PM »
Wrong section
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Vomitus Projectus

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 02:11:28 PM »
I agree, everything Trump touches dies.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 02:26:37 PM »
I agree, everything Trump touches dies.
Your derangement is truly funny.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 2    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 02:31:18 PM »
Your derangement is truly funny.

innit ?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Vomitus Projectus

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 02:38:18 PM »

Don't you people get it?    it's all a hokes!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Vomitus Projectus

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 02:42:35 PM »
Team Pence releases photo of the first Coraonavirus Thought and Prayer Session.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2020, 03:29:50 PM »
 You can carry it for 27 days and not show symptoms but be contagious.

You should be afraid, not gonna lie.

Just take regular precautions and hope for the best. This IS going to impact our lives in some way.  :thumbup2:

Also this virus has actually been around for a long time. There is nothing abnormal about a pandemic of it.

If you are healthy you'll be fine.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2020, 05:58:07 PM »
This, like all forms of influenza should not be seen as a danger to be feared but a solution to the problems of an aging population and poverty.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 06:03:37 PM »
This, like all forms of influenza should not be seen as a danger to be feared but a solution to the problems of an aging population and poverty.

Honestly, would anyone shed a single tear if this thing ravaged the tent cities of San Francisco and took out Nancy Pelosi and that other rabid cunt Dianne Frankenstien?

Maybe if we're really lucky Bernie Sanders?

I don't think so

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2020, 06:33:04 PM »

Don't you people get it?    it's all a hokes!

Do you guys ever NOT see everything through the partisan lenses?

Fucking aye.  :crazy:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2020, 06:38:40 PM »

Isn't just off the charts already?

A volcano could spontaneously erupt somewhere in south east Asia and it would somehow be trump's fault. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2020, 06:50:21 PM »

I think the point was that CONs are claiming it's a conspiracy against Trump.  So, the CONs are the ones who are politicizing the coronavirus.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2020, 06:52:10 PM »
I think the point was that CONs are claiming it's a conspiracy against Trump.  So, the CONs are the ones who are politicizing the coronavirus.

I honestly haven't seen anyone say that and I have a lot of cons on my Facebook.  :dontknow:

Not saying it hasnt been said..  I just havent seen it and I'm seeing tons about Corona.

Vomitus Projectus

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2020, 07:31:44 PM »
I honestly haven't seen anyone say that and I have a lot of cons on my Facebook.  :dontknow:

Not saying it hasnt been said..  I just havent seen it and I'm seeing tons about Corona.

Trump himself politicised this epidemic when he called it a Democrat Hoax , what about that is so confusing to you Trump felchers?   Please help me to understand this from the trumptardian perspective? 
 https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-calls-coronavirus-democrats-new-hoax-n1145721
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2020, 07:42:27 PM »
You can carry it for 27 days and not show symptoms but be contagious.

You should be afraid, not gonna lie.

Just take regular precautions and hope for the best. This IS going to impact our lives in some way.  :thumbup2:

Also this virus has actually been around for a long time. There is nothing abnormal about a pandemic of it.

If you are healthy you'll be fine.

Coronaviruses have been around for a long time, not this particular strain.   You should only REALLY worry if you have a compromised immune system, have an underlying chronic disease  or are "elderly".

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2020, 07:58:32 PM »

Corona virus conversations on Facebook - what could go wrong?    :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2020, 12:04:33 AM »
Honestly, would anyone shed a single tear if this thing ravaged the tent cities of San Francisco and took out Nancy Pelosi and that other rabid cunt Dianne Frankenstien?

I don't think so

Ideally those over the retirement age and the homeless would be denied medical care to begin with before moving on to the long term unemployed and families that have been identified to contain inter-generational welfare recipients.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2020, 12:11:59 AM »

I don't think so

First case in New York reported.  Karma is a bitch.

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2020, 12:15:09 AM »
First case in New York reported.  Karma is a bitch.

Excellent. It will assist the winter dealing with the homeless quiet nicely.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6