Author Topic: I am so excited to be your nominee for Governor of Idaho  (Read 4661 times)

Offline Moonpie

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Moonpie
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1170 / -102
Re: I am so excited to be your nominee for Governor of Idaho
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2020, 11:07:50 PM »
I can picture the dumb fuck saying it too!   :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2020, 11:12:38 PM »
I would like to thank you all on this Super Saturday for supporting this 2014 race for the Wisconsin senate seat. Bernie Manalow has been a tough challenger but together we can make Vermont great again!

As your newly elected mayor of Nashville I will work with Indonesia on a jobs plan and put robust programs in place to boost our economy through offshore drilling along our western coastline and put an end to Alien mining for the Romulan Empire. I will fight for quality hair products and sleeveless business attire for all of our working woman. Especially those in my cabinet.

Let's make this an awesome 2 years!

Yours truly, Joe Jackson
Congrats Joe.  We know you will faithfully execute the office of dogcatcher in Ada County.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Joe Biden

• President of Vietnam
  • Activity:
    0%
  • tear down this wall mr gorbachev
    • Show only replies by Joe Biden
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +111 / -30
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2020, 11:26:55 PM »
Sorry, Mr Biden... one more question for now...

If you're elected governor of Potato, how will you combat the unholy invasion of the dreaded Pineapple Hobo scourge infesting our Doghound Bus depots and stripping the veneer off our plastic tree arrangements due to climate change and Skittles blizzards?

You know this question reminds of the times I used to go skiing along the plains of the Nevada desert during some of the coldest winters you could imagine with an 8 track cassette tape. And as a devote Muslim boy I would always make the sign of the cross as the lift would carry me and the other fallen soldiers returning in bags from the beaches of Normandy to the peak of the mountain and have us jump off with our parachutes tightly packed in our lunchboxes.

Id always remember to put rubbing alcohol on my shoelaces and say a prayer for all those devote Jewish friends of mine still fending off the advancing roman army on at the walls of Jericho.

They were the best of times and the worst of times and There's just never been another era after landing on the Moon quite like it.

Joe Butts - what you looking at?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe Biden

• President of Vietnam
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2020, 11:31:30 PM »
Congrats Joe.  We know you will faithfully execute the office of dogcatcher in Ada County.

Thank you.

Please show your support by sending any leftover body hair shavings or bushels of recently cut hair follicles to my campaign at:

Biden for Warden of Oklahoma state prison PO box 123 ShekelsTown Nebraska 11367

Offline Elizabeth Warren

• Activity:
    0%
  • 0.1 Native but 100 American
    • Show only replies by Elizabeth Warren
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2020, 12:03:13 AM »
Mr Biden sir.

Will Pocahontas or any of your other rivals be joining us?

Sir, that is racail bullying and we are NOT Trumps America!   We need to all come together and not allow another 2016 and dammit.....do not come together too close to any 13 years olds until after the election. Just sit down and stay in Potatoe.

Offline Joe Biden

• President of Vietnam
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2020, 12:12:20 AM »
Sir, that is racail bullying and we are NOT Trumps America!   We need to all come together and not allow another 2016 and dammit.....do not come together too close to any 13 years olds until after the election. Just sit down and stay in Potatoe.

Lizdeath? Wendigo? Why are you here? Didn't Dorthy drop a small Cottage on you a couple of years ago? You make my pancreas curl & I bet your husband prays daily for prostate cancer.

Could you slip and fall and break your neck in a shower far away please?

I'm busy running for District Attorney of Nassau County and I cannot be bothered fanning your horrid breath away with a newspaper.

Shoo. Shoo.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2020, 12:19:00 AM »
 Oh gawd....its happening.

My sleep paralysis nightmare is coming true  :bawling:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2020, 12:19:58 AM »
Oh gawd....its happening.

My sleep paralysis nightmare is coming true  :bawling:
Looking to be a wheelchair duel to the death over here  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2020, 12:20:51 AM »
Looking to be a wheelchair duel to the death over here  :biglaugha:

Dont make any fast movements  :biglaugha:

Offline Elizabeth Warren

• Activity:
    0%
  • 0.1 Native but 100 American
    • Show only replies by Elizabeth Warren
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2020, 12:30:34 AM »
Lizdeath? Wendigo? Why are you here? Didn't Dorthy drop a small Cottage on you a couple of years ago? You make my pancreas curl & I bet your husband prays daily for prostate cancer.

Could you slip and fall and break your neck in a shower far away please?

I'm busy running for District Attorney of Nassau County and I cannot be bothered fanning your horrid breath away with a newspaper.

Shoo. Shoo.

Joe how many times do we have to tell you to shave your legs and stop putting strange kids on your lap?  I'll have you know that I bent over and the house crumbled on my hump back. You will not get rid of me that easily! 

And how dare you sink so low as to use my husbands ovarian cancer against me  :curse:

We are coming for you, Joe.

Offline Joe Biden

• President of Vietnam
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2020, 12:42:19 AM »
Joe how many times do we have to tell you to shave your legs and stop putting strange kids on your lap?  I'll have you know that I bent over and the house crumbled on my hump back. You will not get rid of me that easily! 

And how dare you sink so low as to use my husbands ovarian cancer against me  :curse:

We are coming for you, Joe.

You are a lying horse face pony testicle. Someone needs to throw a bottle of seltzer water on you and all of your monkeys.

Get your facts straight lady!  That girl was 17 and she told me she only needed to touch my penis as part of a geology class project she was working on.

You belong in a herpes jar for all of your evil fibbing and demonic dressing habits.

Offline Pete Buttigieg

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Pete Buttigieg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +15 / -2
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2020, 12:52:14 AM »
My husband is disgusted with both of you nincompoops. Did I mention I'm very very gay and I have a husband who is gay too but we're married as husband and husband which is very very straight and normal, so don't bring it up. It's discriminatory to bring our gay marriage up randomly and that's part of the reason why I dropped out of the race, because gay bashers bashing me and my lovely gay husband (did I mention I'm totally in love with my husband who is a gay male too?).

It's not applicable to the conversation. Stop and desist! I grew up on the streets of Philadelphia! A gangbanging motherfucker except I never slept with a mother, or my mother, cause I'm like very very gay. I lived the struggles of a negro person of color. You wouldn't like me angry. Or my husband for that matter. We will throw down and tag team your asses Joe and Elizabeth. Well, maybe not you Elizabeth. You nearly pass.

Joe, you want to smell our butt hair? Not in a gay way.

Stop bringing homosexuality up! I'm warning you!
  • Fucking idiot x 1    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 8 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2020, 12:52:39 AM »
When are you posting something funny Joe and Liz?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 2    Gay (List of Rates | -20 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2020, 12:53:11 AM »
My husband is disgusted with both of you nincompoops. Did I mention I'm very very gay and I have a husband who is gay too but we're married as husband and husband which is very very straight and normal, so don't bring it up. It's discriminatory to bring our gay marriage up randomly and that's part of the reason why I dropped out of the race, because gay bashers bashing me and my lovely gay husband (did I mention I'm totally in love with my husband who is a gay male too?).

It's not applicable to the conversation. Stop and desist! I grew up on the streets of Philadelphia! A gangbanging motherfucker except I never slept with a mother, or my mother, cause I'm like very very gay. I lived the struggles of a negro person of color. You wouldn't like me angry. Or my husband for that matter. We will throw down and tag team your asses Joe and Elizabeth. Well, maybe not you Elizabeth. You nearly pass.

Joe, you want to smell our butt hair? Not in a gay way.

Stop bringing homosexuality up! I'm warning you!

:Doh2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 3    Gay (List of Rates | -30 Post Total)

Offline Pete Buttigieg

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Pete Buttigieg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +15 / -2
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2020, 01:14:27 AM »
:Doh2:

I do not appreciate your emoji, Madame. It smacks of discrimination and contempt for the noble institution of marriage my gay husband and I (I'm gay too) entered into, so I ask you to edit your emoji out and do not gay bash us one iota further. As persons of color, the three of us should come to a love and respect of one another (without sexual intercourse, as we're very very gay).

We're brown from the waist down and sometimes from the neck up. Why can you not look past our gayness and see that we the same. We're brown all around.

Please treat my gay husband and I with dignity by no longer bringing our very real and loving gay husband with gay husband marriage, when it matters not to who we are or the policies I didn't have when I was still running for President.

I implore you. Me and Chasten beg of you. Enough is enough.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay x 1 (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2020, 09:34:28 AM »
 :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 2    Gay (List of Rates | -20 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2020, 04:37:58 PM »
Really?

I thought Biden was hysterical
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2020, 04:39:28 PM »
I thought Biden was hysterical

I read it with interest looking for a laugh, unfortunately I didn't find it. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2020, 04:40:27 PM »
I read it with interest looking for a laugh, unfortunately I didn't find it.

The gaffs were on point as far as i'm concerned. I laughed a few times actually

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6