Author Topic: I am so excited to be your nominee for Governor of Idaho  (Read 4974 times)

Offline Elizabeth Warren

• Activity:
    0%
  • 0.1 Native but 100 American
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
Mr Biden sir.

Will Pocahontas or any of your other rivals be joining us?

Sir, that is racail bullying and we are NOT Trumps America!   We need to all come together and not allow another 2016 and dammit.....do not come together too close to any 13 years olds until after the election. Just sit down and stay in Potatoe.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Elizabeth Warren

• Activity:
    0%
  • 0.1 Native but 100 American
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
Re: I am so excited to be your nominee for Governor of Idaho
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 12:30:34 AM »
Lizdeath? Wendigo? Why are you here? Didn't Dorthy drop a small Cottage on you a couple of years ago? You make my pancreas curl & I bet your husband prays daily for prostate cancer.

Could you slip and fall and break your neck in a shower far away please?

I'm busy running for District Attorney of Nassau County and I cannot be bothered fanning your horrid breath away with a newspaper.

Shoo. Shoo.

Joe how many times do we have to tell you to shave your legs and stop putting strange kids on your lap?  I'll have you know that I bent over and the house crumbled on my hump back. You will not get rid of me that easily! 

And how dare you sink so low as to use my husbands ovarian cancer against me  :curse:

We are coming for you, Joe.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6