Author Topic: I am so excited to be your nominee for Governor of Idaho  (Read 4986 times)

Offline Pete Buttigieg

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +15 / -2
My husband is disgusted with both of you nincompoops. Did I mention I'm very very gay and I have a husband who is gay too but we're married as husband and husband which is very very straight and normal, so don't bring it up. It's discriminatory to bring our gay marriage up randomly and that's part of the reason why I dropped out of the race, because gay bashers bashing me and my lovely gay husband (did I mention I'm totally in love with my husband who is a gay male too?).

It's not applicable to the conversation. Stop and desist! I grew up on the streets of Philadelphia! A gangbanging motherfucker except I never slept with a mother, or my mother, cause I'm like very very gay. I lived the struggles of a negro person of color. You wouldn't like me angry. Or my husband for that matter. We will throw down and tag team your asses Joe and Elizabeth. Well, maybe not you Elizabeth. You nearly pass.

Joe, you want to smell our butt hair? Not in a gay way.

Stop bringing homosexuality up! I'm warning you!
  • Fucking idiot x 1    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 8 Post Total)

Offline Pete Buttigieg

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +15 / -2
Re: I am so excited to be your nominee for Governor of Idaho
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 01:14:27 AM »
:Doh2:

I do not appreciate your emoji, Madame. It smacks of discrimination and contempt for the noble institution of marriage my gay husband and I (I'm gay too) entered into, so I ask you to edit your emoji out and do not gay bash us one iota further. As persons of color, the three of us should come to a love and respect of one another (without sexual intercourse, as we're very very gay).

We're brown from the waist down and sometimes from the neck up. Why can you not look past our gayness and see that we the same. We're brown all around.

Please treat my gay husband and I with dignity by no longer bringing our very real and loving gay husband with gay husband marriage, when it matters not to who we are or the policies I didn't have when I was still running for President.

I implore you. Me and Chasten beg of you. Enough is enough.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay x 1 (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6