Now that Lotus is gone

Guest · 4600

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
Reply #40 on: March 15, 2020, 10:20:58 PM
Some huwhite culture! ❤️⚡️⚡️
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #41 on: March 15, 2020, 10:21:41 PM
where did you see that in my words?

I said when someone talks shit to me I’m coming right back at em. Regardless of how anyone feels about it. Even you

Exactly, wtf are we supposed to take Lotus' shit?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #42 on: March 15, 2020, 10:22:36 PM
Let's not confuse ownership of an insult venue with the direction the creative content goes...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Moonpie

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1170 / -102
Reply #43 on: March 15, 2020, 10:24:01 PM

I’ve been called much worse

You got what you wanted. Old girl is gone now. I’m going right behind her. You should be happy

I really think she’ll be back.  I hope she will. I don’t wish her any harm and she made me laugh even though I didn’t agree with her.  I think maybe she is going through stuff who knows.  After hearing about Lemon, I hope she is ok.  Life is too short.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #44 on: March 15, 2020, 10:24:06 PM

There is no point in keeping this forum going if posters are gonna be ran off. If you wanna attack me for being honest, go for it.
so what am I supposed to do? Sit there while she makes false accusations with my thumb up my ass?  It ain’t like you stepped in that day to say “nah my nigga don’t get down like that”.  Did you do that?  No you didn’t. You coddled her instead so I ran with it and trolled her back. This is the end result

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #45 on: March 15, 2020, 10:26:04 PM
You lot are pathetic! I cannot believe I actually thought there were real flamers here... Freud and biggie aside I’m fucking disappointed...

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: March 15, 2020, 10:27:04 PM
You lot are pathetic! I cannot believe I actually thought there were real flamers here... Freud and biggie aside I’m fucking disappointed...

Quick, pull my finger....
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #47 on: March 15, 2020, 10:28:52 PM
I think I’m going to take a break from this forum

If and when I do, Bonesaw is going to replace me as admin. He can make decisions on my behalf.

Your Grace, you invest yourself too heavily.  Let it ride for a while.  Your forum exists for your pleasure first and never doubt that most of us that inhabit your forum are grateful you provide a place for us all to hang out in.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #48 on: March 15, 2020, 10:29:06 PM
Quick, pull my finger....
PPPPPPHHHHHHHRRRRRTTTTTTTT  :biggrin:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: March 15, 2020, 10:29:50 PM

Oh, go fuck yourself.   :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
Reply #50 on: March 15, 2020, 10:30:16 PM
I mean, where else could I talk about the cuntliness of Irish women or the inherent inferiority of non-Americans?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: March 15, 2020, 10:30:47 PM
Your Grace, you invest yourself too heavily.  Let it ride for a while.  Your forum exists for your pleasure first and never doubt that most of us that inhabit your forum are grateful you provide a place for us all to hang out in.

We are grateful, but I don't want to be shackled beyond common TOS or blamed for anyone's tantrum.

The Queen Bee

Reply #52 on: March 15, 2020, 10:30:53 PM
so what am I supposed to do? Sit there while she makes false accusations with my thumb up my ass?  It ain’t like you stepped in that day to say “nah my nigga don’t get down like that”.  Did you do that?  No you didn’t. You coddled her instead so I ran with it and trolled her back. This is the end result

I’ve been telling her since day one !! Only thing I didn’t do was put Fox on blast for being the culprit

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: March 15, 2020, 10:32:07 PM

I’ve been telling her since day one !! Only thing I didn’t do was put Fox on blast for being the culprit

If you told her, then she had no faith that you were telling her the truth.

Interesting.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
Reply #54 on: March 15, 2020, 10:32:24 PM
We are grateful, but I don't want to be shackled beyond common TOS or blamed for anyone's tantrum.

Oh STFU with TOS already!  I'd lay 1000 to one that not one single person here has ever read a TOS anywhere, ever.

I know I haven't.

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #55 on: March 15, 2020, 10:33:55 PM
Wanna see my willy?

The Queen Bee

Reply #56 on: March 15, 2020, 10:34:07 PM

You should see the abuse I’ve taken via pm about this site. Funny part is, none of it came from Lotus

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: March 15, 2020, 10:34:37 PM

Some people are just too pigheaded....arrogant...conceited........ deceitful to be told anything.... even when they know it's a truth....  :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: March 15, 2020, 10:35:30 PM
Oh STFU with TOS already!  I'd lay 1000 to one that not one single person here has ever read a TOS anywhere, ever.

I know I haven't.

How fucking often do I talk about the TOS? 

Yeah, I glance at them, but why can't we have free speech without the admin coming down on us for her pet freaking out?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: March 15, 2020, 10:36:22 PM
Wanna see my willy?

Did I ask to see your willy?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6