Author Topic: Now that Lotus is gone  (Read 4756 times)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Re: Now that Lotus is gone
« on: March 15, 2020, 09:30:21 PM »

Now who will you all dogpile on ? Is it gonna become one big fagfest up in here ?

Lotus will be back.  She luvs her some Reggie every now and then.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 10:28:52 PM »
I think I’m going to take a break from this forum

If and when I do, Bonesaw is going to replace me as admin. He can make decisions on my behalf.

Your Grace, you invest yourself too heavily.  Let it ride for a while.  Your forum exists for your pleasure first and never doubt that most of us that inhabit your forum are grateful you provide a place for us all to hang out in.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 10:30:16 PM »
I mean, where else could I talk about the cuntliness of Irish women or the inherent inferiority of non-Americans?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 10:32:24 PM »
We are grateful, but I don't want to be shackled beyond common TOS or blamed for anyone's tantrum.

Oh STFU with TOS already!  I'd lay 1000 to one that not one single person here has ever read a TOS anywhere, ever.

I know I haven't.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 10:43:42 PM »

You should see the abuse I’ve taken via pm about this site. Funny part is, none of it came from Lotus

About the PMs, dear.  I was an admin at Valhalla from the day it opened until the day it vaped.  One the day it vaped I had about 2,600 PMs in my inbox.  I'd actually read and answered maybe two dozen of them in all that time.  The rest I never even viewed for the most part.

It was easier that way rather than get caught up in other people's long trolls and whatnot, because that's always, always, aways (mostly) what "PMs" are about ultimately.

There are exceptions, of course.  You being a woman you naturally are prone to gossipy yakking, and many of us have developed offline relationships with each other, so PMs, of course, are a natural fit for communications.

But the ones you know jjust from looking at the header are just some asshole whining about shit?  Don't even open them, Your Grace.  Don't even bother reading them.  It's easier that way, and after a time people will get the message that trying to advance their trolls by PMing you will get them nowhere.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 3    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 30 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 12:17:47 AM »
Look people! How many times has Lotus used the term "gut hooked" in last few days?

Think on it.

Personally, I think she'll be back.  (What other forum exists for our sad lot, eh?)  I could be wrong.  Maybe she'll stay away after reading this poast with whatever Alt she has to do such things just out of spite. I dunno.  My guess is she's pulling a troall while her and the beta male are scrambling to get back to the good old USA before the end of day tomorow. 

Just a guess.

I hope she comes back.  I know Oak hates it, but I can like both of you sad BY bitches at the same time and I'm not afraid to say it.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 12:32:52 AM »
I think I'm having Lotus-pinata bashing withdrawals.... I feel like I need to whack a mole...  :dontknow:

She'll be back online after her and the beta male libman (you know, the one with the money) get through JFK screening -- unless they've booked to fly right home to whichever enclave of multi-million dollar California progtard snootiness she called home before traipsing off to Portugal on sabbatical.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2020, 12:51:55 AM »
oh. 7 days after the false accusation and on some random thread having nothing to do with that matter

You’ll have to forgive me for finding myself less than impressed

That cunt carried on for 24 pages with a bullshit accusation hoping to ignite a witch-hunt because that’s who she really is. Not as a poster. But as a person.

Ask me if I truly dislike her as a person? The answer is yes. Not because her beliefs differ from mine (oaks beliefs differ from mine) but because she’s sinister and dark and would happily send a man to his demise to suit her own agenda. Not online.  I mean in real life.

Whoa!  Slow your roll, brother. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2020, 01:05:07 AM »
I really don't like her.

It is what it is.

I don't like people who lie and manipulate to make their way through life. Its a pet peeve of mine

Well, I don't know what she may have done to get herself through life besides marrying well. (I don't think she's been sojourning in Portugal on an adjunct professor's retirement package ... just sayin')  I'll just say I've interacted with this personage from the earliest days of our forums and have come to appreciate the quirks of character she displays in keeping up her "meme."  It's much like how I had to be Reggie all the time when I was playing Reggie.  It could get tiring.   I actually admire how she can stick to the cardboard character of her schtick unerringly and for so long.

Plus she's Irish and kind of a cunt.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2020, 01:17:07 AM »
If it were all a character she wouldn't have left in a huff.

Plus, the PM she sent me had that deep emotion you can only garner out of true hatred. Which is cool. Cause that's what I wanted her to feel  :thumbup2:

I dunno.  I kept Reggie up and running for years ... of course, that was an easy one for me since I'm so much better than everyone else.

Anyway, I don't wanna know about any PMs.  Don't care.  I just figured the whole leaving in a huff was a troll since it makes sense they're trying to get back home before the travel ban goes into effect in a little less than 24 hours.  I hope I'm right and they get back home safe and uninfected.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2020, 08:29:07 PM »
80/20

:popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2020, 08:32:50 PM »
Have you ever met any actual Chicanos/Mexicans?   I'm not convinced you really have if you don't see what's actually happening

This ain't about race, honey, it's about your side bet with someone.   :stir:

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2020, 09:11:28 PM »
It's about it being on.   That's what it's about.  Why would I want to be banned?   I like most of the people here, the price I have to pay are the morons, like the owner

See?  That's the bit right there.

85/15

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2020, 09:17:42 PM »
Just use "tick tock" ... it's gonna get down to decimal points before it happens, if it even does.

That was a Classic, wasn't it?

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2020, 09:19:53 PM »
I'm just wondering who's gonna bail out Portugal from THIS round of economic collapse now that the evil capitalist empire of England tossed those shit worthless 2nd world toilets into the gutter where they belong.

Maybe the Brazilians will bail them out.    :dontknow:

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2020, 10:19:43 PM »
Oak's back!

Show us your gonzagas!  :popcorn:

Oak was gone?

Did you win the bet, Oak?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2020, 10:29:43 PM »
No bet.  I will always bet on myself in life though.  I have good old fashioned American perseverance and confidence to always spring back.

Wasn't it, like, a 20 minute ban?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6