If you could be quarantined with anyone here...

Guest · 2940

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #180 on: April 04, 2020, 11:57:10 PM
Or basic hygiene...

...still can't!

Badass troll alert.  Why you should be made a BG reg because of your brilliant flames and trolls.

Oops, too late, you're SG's affirmative action BG reg representing the developmentally disabled.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #181 on: April 04, 2020, 11:58:27 PM
Badass troll alert.  Why you should be made a BG reg because of your brilliant flames and trolls.

Oops, too late, you're SG's affirmative action BG reg representing the developmentally disabled.

Are you calling me a wetback?  :dontknow:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #182 on: April 05, 2020, 12:06:01 AM

No, they had what they needed, unlike you poor bastards from Europe with your stupid monarchies and aristocracies that left the rest of you in the shitter and poor, starving at times.

Yes, and your inferior "non-white" civilizations routinely over stripped the carrying capacity of their domains and suffered famines, plagues and, in the case of the Maya, civilizational collapse.  Good deal for inferior hive-mind humans, I suppose, but we superior individualistic whites had a better idea and now -- even after all the shit we stole and made better because that's what we superior white people do --  and now we're all talking to each other on our phones and computers during a global pandemic brought on by "something" that happened in heart of one of those inferior human hive mind civilizations.

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: April 05, 2020, 12:06:18 AM
Are you calling me a wetback?  :dontknow:

No, in English "developmentally disabled" means "retard". 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: April 05, 2020, 12:07:58 AM
Yes, and routinely over stripped the carrying capacity of their domains and suffered famines, plagues and, in the case of the Maya, civilizational collapse.  Good deal for inferior hive-mind humans, I suppose, but we superior individualistic whites had a better idea and now -- even after all the shit we stole and made better because that's what we superior white people do --  and now we're all talking to each other on our phones and computers during a global pandemic brought on by "something" that happened in heart of one of those inferior human hive mind civilizations.

Ooh, the height of civilization - a domain for your stupid and inept millenial offspring, mobile phones and it's natural extension, the selfie.

:biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #185 on: April 05, 2020, 12:13:49 AM

Ooh, the height of civilization - a domain for your stupid and inept millenial offspring, mobile phones and it's natural extension, the selfie.

:biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Oh gods!  Don't start me on the selfie thing.  I so make fun of people and their duck face selfies.  (Sorry, your grace, but it's always been kind of stupid.)

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: April 05, 2020, 12:17:03 AM
Oh gods!  Don't start me on the selfie thing.  I so make fun of people and their duck face selfies.  (Sorry, your grace, but it's always been kind of stupid.)

My youngest brother used to constantly post pictures of his food when he went out with his wife, kid and friends.

I told him his pics were cool and all, but we never got a before eating and after eating shots.   He lhao...and "got the picture" and slowed down with those shots.

The duck face pics too.  And finally, I really don't have any interest in seeing bathrooms.  Seriously, I don't.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: April 05, 2020, 03:05:10 AM

No, in English "developmentally disabled" means "retard".

So you WERE calling me a wetback!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: April 05, 2020, 05:55:54 AM
So you WERE calling me a wetback!

You are really bad at this game.  King of No Yuo.

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
  • Rated: +136 / -10
Reply #189 on: April 05, 2020, 06:04:37 AM
If I was ever to be quarantined by no choice of my own, I guess it would be with anyone that doesn’t emit an odour of sorts. If you don’t floss, you’d better shut the fuck up! That’s basic hygiene you Pommy cunts!
 :fuku:

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
Reply #190 on: April 05, 2020, 06:06:09 AM
If I was ever to be quarantined by no choice of my own, I guess it would be with anyone that doesn’t emit an odour of sorts. If you don’t floss, you’d better shut the fuck up! That’s basic hygiene you Pommy cunts!
 :fuku:
How rude  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered x 1    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
  • Rated: +136 / -10
Reply #191 on: April 05, 2020, 06:13:34 AM
How rude  :crampe:

Yoo know what I mean aye? Those festy Pommy cunts with those fucked dentures! Clean that food rot from out of your teef ffs! I don’t want to smell your fucking pong! White Powder!
 :stir:

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
Reply #192 on: April 05, 2020, 06:27:45 AM
Yoo know what I mean aye? Those festy Pommy cunts with those fucked dentures! Clean that food rot from out of your teef ffs! I don’t want to smell your fucking pong! White Powder!
 :stir:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: April 05, 2020, 08:46:51 AM
You are really bad at this game.  King of No Yuo.

Shut your frijoles hole, Chunkita... I can smell your desperation, helplessness, and genetically induced stupidity from across the pond...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6