Day Two of Quaratine During the Coronaclypse

H.C.Trouble · 994

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
Reply #20 on: March 20, 2020, 04:58:47 PM
Day three of quarantine - the wife is out trying to procure ass wipes.  Eating all this food is making us shit at home more.

We prayed for Bonesaw and flea ... my sources told me they are from NY and CA.  They may not be essential workers, but they are good at goofing off on forums, while pretending to work. I wish them well.

Day four of quarantine - wife still looking for toilet paper ... our neighbourhood crack dealer says soon.

Wife is out right now getting pantyhose to wear with her dress to a burial tomorrow. I'm only allowed to use the internet for emergencies.

Suddenly the funeral is cancelled all together and they are burying only half his ashes. 

I'd like to  thank  Freud,  Pfizer  and Cosby for the advice on  how to molest incapacitated women, during my difficult time.

My wife is just sad right now ... I think I'll shave my pubes!

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: March 22, 2020, 12:25:14 AM
It's now day five of quarantine.  There is no way this only lasts two weeks.

The stress of only having four rolls of TP left is keeping me up late tonight.

I was thinking of taking up photoshop again so I could wipe my ass with some of  your  pictures.

Give me scoundrel's picture and he can make up for the loss of Poofer's goofy face.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 3    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 25 Post Total)

Offline feral

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1690 / -70
Reply #22 on: March 26, 2020, 09:14:42 AM
HC - all this isolation is making you hilarious, I love your posts  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

I’d like to kiss ya but I just washed my hair..
- Bette Davis 1931

The Queen Bee

Reply #23 on: March 26, 2020, 11:33:05 AM

I was thinking of taking up photoshop again so I could wipe my ass with some of  your  pictures.

Give me scoundrel's picture and he can make up for the loss of Poofer's goofy face.

I needed this laugh. THANK YOU
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: March 26, 2020, 11:56:40 PM
Day six of quarantine ... the wife and I cleaned out all of our kitchen cupboards. I'm too ashamed to tell you what we found.

Day seven we made love.  That changed everything! That's why I was slow to update you on my status.

The wife gets turned on when I clean! Took me ten years to figure that out and I thought I was a smart man.

I'm really sorry for any of you suffering from the virus or the economic fallout, especially those who lost loved ones.  I don't want to make fun of the pandemic and get banned from contacting people here, the last bastion of humanity and most readable flame forum.

My corona story is an inspirational story.  It's bringing me and my fat wife closer together with every bon bon she eats.  That poor woman worked  sixty hour a week, just because her workplace needed her to. I love having her home all day. She can fuck me for ten minutes and have the rest of the day to herself.

I should probably tell the rest of my real life story in the serious discussion forum or the dumpster.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 3    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 25 Post Total)

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Reply #25 on: March 27, 2020, 02:46:12 AM
Day six of quarantine ... the wife and I cleaned out all of our kitchen cupboards. I'm too ashamed to tell you what we found.

Day seven we made love.  That changed everything! That's why I was slow to update you on my status.

The wife gets turned on when I clean! Took me ten years to figure that out and I thought I was a smart man.

I'm really sorry for any of you suffering from the virus or the economic fallout, especially those who lost loved ones.  I don't want to make fun of the pandemic and get banned from contacting people here, the last bastion of humanity and most readable flame forum.

My corona story is an inspirational story.  It's bringing me and my fat wife closer together with every bon bon she eats.  That poor woman worked  sixty hour a week, just because her workplace needed her to. I love having her home all day. She can fuck me for ten minutes and have the rest of the day to herself.

I should probably tell the rest of my real life story in the serious discussion forum or the dumpster.

Fuck her in the arse for me bro.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline BroadcastHoney

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 04:20:35 AM

:crampe: And Dovey actually met Boy George and Boy George put make-up on her face.

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 08:05:52 AM
:crampe: And Dovey actually met Boy George and Boy George put make-up on her face.

Die in a fire.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: March 28, 2020, 08:46:46 PM
Fuck her in the arse for me bro.

We had two roll of toilet paper left when you suggested that and I thought you were the dumbest asshole in the world  ...  now that we found all kinds of TP  ... you're still the dumbest asshole in the world.

Who wants anal sex after only a week and a half in lockdown?

Not me.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

Reply #29 on: March 28, 2020, 08:48:23 PM

I wouldn’t let you get banned, HC.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #30 on: March 28, 2020, 09:02:37 PM

Indeed! I forgot I posted about that!  :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #31 on: March 28, 2020, 09:03:11 PM
At home today we talked about getting a firearm.  I'm not afraid right now, but I don't know what to expect down the line.  My guy has been talking about it off and on for a few years now.

So, I asked him to start doing some research, told him a shotgun is easy.  He thinks handgun, and I said maybe one of each.

I promised that if I was ever so angry that I wanted to shoot him, I promised to only shoot him in the ass. 

Fair, right?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: March 28, 2020, 09:03:28 PM
Indeed! I forgot I posted about that!  :crampe: :crampe:

Where did you troll that? 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #33 on: March 28, 2020, 09:05:23 PM
At home today we talked about getting a firearm.  I'm not afraid right now, but I don't know what to expect down the line.  My guy has been talking about it off and on for a few years now.

So, I asked him to start doing some research, told him a shotgun is easy.  He thinks handgun, and I said maybe one of each.

I promised that if I was ever so angry that I wanted to shoot him, I promised to only shoot him in the ass. 

Fair, right?

Can you still purchase a firearm in Cali?

I heard you may be able to get the gun but there is all kinds of crazy red tape to get the ammo

The Queen Bee

Reply #34 on: March 28, 2020, 09:06:54 PM

I heard you may be able to get the gun but there is all kinds of crazy red tape to get the ammo

I can but hub can’t have one.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: March 28, 2020, 09:09:54 PM
Where did you troll that?

It's not a troll lol.

Back in the 80s my mother worked for a radio station and was covering some modeling show thing and Boy George was there.

I didnt know he was famous, no clue who he was at all. But I was there with my mom in the dressing room and I hung out with him. I actually sat on his lap and he put make up on me. I remember people tried to make me moved and he waved his hand at them and said "leave her alone. Work around her"  I thought he was just some really interesting model. My mom has the pictures somewhere. I wanted to find them for Cascur lol

:biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #36 on: March 28, 2020, 09:10:19 PM

I can but hub can’t have one.
ammo and all?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: March 28, 2020, 09:10:39 PM

Yes, right now during this social distancing thing, you can only go in by appointment.  I don't know about ammo though.  Will have to find out.

I was telling him, I'm not worried about home.  I'm more worried if you're out and about and shit hits the fan in public...looting or something.   Which a gun won't help with, very hard to get a concealed weapon permit in CA.

Maybe I should see about getting a taser too.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: March 28, 2020, 09:11:48 PM
It's not a troll lol.

Back in the 80s my mother worked for a radio station and was covering some modeling show thing and Boy George was there.

I didnt know he was famous, no clue who he was at all. But I was there with my mom in the dressing room and I hung out with him. I actually sat on his lap and he put make up on me. I remember people tried to make me moved and he waved his hand at them and said "leave her alone. Work around her"  I thought he was just some really interesting model. My mom has the pictures somewhere. I wanted to find them for Cascur lol

:biglaugha:

Now that's pretty cool!  Great story to have.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: March 28, 2020, 09:14:42 PM

Now that's pretty cool!  Great story to have.

It was awesome. I was so fascinated by him and he was so fun and kind ♡

Coolest hair and eyelashes I had ever seen

:happy117:

I gotta find those pics  :biglaugha: and of my Culture Club make over lol.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6