Day Two of Quaratine During the Coronaclypse

H.C.Trouble · 998

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
on: March 18, 2020, 02:58:14 PM
In two months time you can have her for a klondike bar...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 07:04:42 PM
I'm being smart and rationing the toilet paper as a last resort ... I love watching her eat ice cream bars.

Strip rock, paper, scissors is my plan to seduce her on day three.

That works...

...or you could do what a now passed Chilean workmate used to do... ply her with cheap wine and when she still refuses and goes to bed, wait till she passes out and snip her panties off with a pair of scissors, have your fun, and leave scrunched up replacement undies under the sheets...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 09:28:44 PM
At home today we talked about getting a firearm.  I'm not afraid right now, but I don't know what to expect down the line.  My guy has been talking about it off and on for a few years now.

So, I asked him to start doing some research, told him a shotgun is easy.  He thinks handgun, and I said maybe one of each.

I promised that if I was ever so angry that I wanted to shoot him, I promised to only shoot him in the ass. 

Fair, right?

Unless either of you regularly shot before, a 12 or 20 gauge pump would be the best choice...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6