Day Two of Quaratine During the Coronaclypse

H.C.Trouble · 993

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
on: March 18, 2020, 02:56:31 PM
On day one, of the government closure of restaurants for two weeks in Ontario,  free  boxes of all kinds of stuff from my wife's workplace  -  bacon, hamburger, eggs, cheese,  basically anything we wanted that didn't come frozen.  Most of that stuff you can still freeze.   After she carried in all those heavy boxes and put them in the freezer she didn't want sex.

Sadly my wife had one  of  her dear friends lose their husband to cancer. The virus means a low funeral turn out and having to turn people away ... so sad. People will be so insulted they aren't part of the fifty invited.

Day Two of Quarantine with my fat wife ...  probably came on to my wife a bit too hard ... she went to bed saying, "Stay away from me you freak!"

The situation is still developing.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 03:10:42 PM
In two months time you can have her for a klondike bar...

I'm being smart and rationing the toilet paper as a last resort ... I love watching her eat ice cream bars.

Strip rock, paper, scissors is my plan to seduce her on day three. 

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 04:01:40 PM
I downloaded the whole "The Nanny" series and I'm binge watching it with wifey

The 90's... What a great decade.

This whole shit makes me miss my good old days even more

Women think Fran Dresher was unappealing because of her voice.  Men know better.

Should I cut up my hockey equipment and go Mad Max? I'm thinking of trading it for toilet paper.

I feel fine but I'll probably die because my investments are down.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 04:58:47 PM
Day three of quarantine - the wife is out trying to procure ass wipes.  Eating all this food is making us shit at home more.

We prayed for Bonesaw and flea ... my sources told me they are from NY and CA.  They may not be essential workers, but they are good at goofing off on forums, while pretending to work. I wish them well.

Day four of quarantine - wife still looking for toilet paper ... our neighbourhood crack dealer says soon.

Wife is out right now getting pantyhose to wear with her dress to a burial tomorrow. I'm only allowed to use the internet for emergencies.

Suddenly the funeral is cancelled all together and they are burying only half his ashes. 

I'd like to  thank  Freud,  Pfizer  and Cosby for the advice on  how to molest incapacitated women, during my difficult time.

My wife is just sad right now ... I think I'll shave my pubes!

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 12:25:14 AM
It's now day five of quarantine.  There is no way this only lasts two weeks.

The stress of only having four rolls of TP left is keeping me up late tonight.

I was thinking of taking up photoshop again so I could wipe my ass with some of  your  pictures.

Give me scoundrel's picture and he can make up for the loss of Poofer's goofy face.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 3    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 25 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 11:56:40 PM
Day six of quarantine ... the wife and I cleaned out all of our kitchen cupboards. I'm too ashamed to tell you what we found.

Day seven we made love.  That changed everything! That's why I was slow to update you on my status.

The wife gets turned on when I clean! Took me ten years to figure that out and I thought I was a smart man.

I'm really sorry for any of you suffering from the virus or the economic fallout, especially those who lost loved ones.  I don't want to make fun of the pandemic and get banned from contacting people here, the last bastion of humanity and most readable flame forum.

My corona story is an inspirational story.  It's bringing me and my fat wife closer together with every bon bon she eats.  That poor woman worked  sixty hour a week, just because her workplace needed her to. I love having her home all day. She can fuck me for ten minutes and have the rest of the day to herself.

I should probably tell the rest of my real life story in the serious discussion forum or the dumpster.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 3    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 25 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 08:46:46 PM
Fuck her in the arse for me bro.

We had two roll of toilet paper left when you suggested that and I thought you were the dumbest asshole in the world  ...  now that we found all kinds of TP  ... you're still the dumbest asshole in the world.

Who wants anal sex after only a week and a half in lockdown?

Not me.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 09:17:06 PM
Day 8  ...  kooch spoiled it.  My  getting toilet paper was supposed to be a big surprise.   

Day 9  ...  My wife gave me an incredible blow job  while I cleaned out a closet  and  kooch is going to explain while anal is better.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 09:23:05 PM
Imagine what you'll get for cleaning out the garage.

I don't have a garage and if I did I would call it a car hole to not confuse kooch.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 28, 2020, 09:52:37 PM
I haven't regularly shot. But also discussed going to a range, maybe take a course and then practice.

Get a bb gun.   You can shoot people, it hurts a lot  but unless you hit them in the eye you're safe legally.

I grew up in the days of little kids running around and  lawn darts  ... damn I miss my cousins who died.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 28, 2020, 10:38:55 PM
I think the zombie apocalypse is coming.  BB guns can't do a damn thing.

That reminds me, I'm going to start a thread about shit we did back in the day that snowflake kids don't to today, or toys/games they played.

Poofer has always lived in a red hotel on Baltic Avenue that he couldn't afford.

A few of my cousins and family pets did die  even after we switched from lawn darts to horseshoes. 

Horses without shoes is not supposed to happen in Canada.

Just last year I learned a new game named Yahtzee.

Five dice?  Make's my head itch.

Games, I've got games.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 05, 2020, 10:51:54 PM
As you all imagined it's been sex, sex, sex  for me.  Not the icky sex like Martini and Dovey on that bare mattress he's trying to sell on e-bay.

Husband and  wife sex ... we both lie about how crappy it was and wink.

Makes it tough to update a thread when you're trying to find a way out from between Mrs Trouble's thighs.

But I must stay at home for a while.

When I first started this thread there was no pressure. I thought this would all be over in a couple of weeks when the warm weather started.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6