Author Topic: COVID-19: Kills Weakling Whites Dead.  (Read 1522 times)

Seamajor

Re: COVID-19: Kills Weakling Whites Dead.
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2020, 09:19:30 AM »
Something like 1000 white libtard homos died of a cold today. :thumbup2: :thumbup2: :thumbup2:

Shit post
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2020, 09:38:08 AM »
That’s all she ever does. Her routine is staler then her rice-filled panties.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Seamajor

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2020, 09:54:01 AM »
What the fuck?

Explain yourself.

How about this. Trump and his administration CAN’T GET IT DONE. This  means 70% of you all will be infected. Face masks, respirators, hospital beds, etc, simply are not available. Such simple stuff. Why is this in the most powerful country in the world. My take is, if the virus doesn’t get to ya, you’ll be joining the ranks of the homeless. What a shit show Dovey. I hope it works out.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2020, 10:53:24 AM »
How about this. Trump and his administration CAN’T GET IT DONE. This  means 70% of you all will be infected. Face masks, respirators, hospital beds, etc, simply are not available. Such simple stuff. Why is this in the most powerful country in the world. My take is, if the virus doesn’t get to ya, you’ll be joining the ranks of the homeless. What a shit show Dovey. I hope it works out.

That's not exactly true.

The socail distancing is to slow the spread so hospitals do not get overwhelmed.  As I said before, much of the reason this spread like it has falls on the Chinese government and the WHO.

Hospital administrations need to make protecting nurses and doctors a priority.  There is certainly enough PPE, it has to be provided.

A few hospitals were legit hiding PPE stashes and having staff reuse it.  They like to pinch pennies. Patient family members were stealing large amounts of it, even down to taking bags of sanitizer right out of wall mounts.

Also they are offering a stimulus to help literally everyone who makes less than 95k a year, and many states are postponing evictions, foreclosures, et.

We cannot depend on and blame the government for everything.  And each state handles things differently unless federal government takes over.

We also have national guard being sent to places on lockdown to help provide relief with supplies and medical attention. Eventually every state will be on lockdown.

The best thing would be everyine just cooperating and thinking bigger than "me me me" and stop panick shopping and running to the ER as soon as they get cold symptoms "in case its Covid".  This was going to damage our economy either way.

Can you show me where our administration is failing us right now and what you think they should be doing?  A lot of our citizens are being selfish douchebags.  Nurses are being abused out in public.

Do you think we need martail law?  You say our federal government cant "get it done". What is the "It"?

Seamajor

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2020, 10:59:38 AM »
I think it’s time to stop listening to Trump. He’s a fool

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2020, 11:36:42 AM »
We'd rather stop hearing/reading you instead because you're a moron.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2020, 11:38:06 AM »

K.

So him repeating and making decisions based on the info given by the WHO makes him a fool?

Or do you just general disagree with him on a partisan bias level so this is just more bias validation?

We should just disregard our government?

What do you think should be done?  What do you think Trump SHOULD have done differently and what do you think HE should do now?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2020, 11:45:32 AM »
K.

So him repeating and making decisions based on the info given by the WHO makes him a fool?

Or do you just general disagree with him on a partisan bias level so this is just more bias validation?

We should just disregard our government?

What do you think should be done?  What do you think Trump SHOULD have done differently and what do you think HE should do now?

Trump could single handily find the cure for corona virus and this asshole would still be complaining. Don't attempt to debate the mind hooked gutter rat on any real level as it is a total waste of time.

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2020, 03:54:57 PM »
Trump could single handily find the cure for corona virus and this asshole would still be complaining. Don't attempt to debate the mind hooked gutter rat on any real level as it is a total waste of time.
Seamoron really earned his shit poster of 2019 honour. I confidently predict he'll repeat in 2020.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2020, 04:11:05 PM »

He fucked up early on and things are as bad as they are because he was worried about him first.

You must not have in your mind the picture of Dr. Fauci touching is own face in discomfort while listening to Trump speak.

I do empathize with Dr. Fauci.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2020, 04:11:23 PM »
Seamoron really earned his shit poster of 2019 honour. I confidently predict he'll repeat in 2020.

I'm gunning for Joe.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 11 Post Total)

Vomitus Projectus

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2020, 07:51:32 PM »

srsly, wtf?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2020, 08:08:35 PM »
{alt}
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Fashionista
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2020, 11:33:29 AM »
Everyday more wussy libtard whites are dying from the flu.  :bounce2: I am laughing my ass off watching the pasty skinned crybaby race lose their minds over a fucking cold. Whitey is dying out and so is their libtardation. What a fucking shame. :crampe:
This started in the country you were born in..

And, by the way, very bad trolling.

Seamajor

« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2020, 11:42:54 AM »

Where is it? The best thing he could possibly do is to shut the fuck up. Duh
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6