As The White Race Is About To Become Extinct, I Admit I like Some Of Their Music

Shen Li · 552

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
Is it true that black people can't catch Covid-19 ?
You’re fuckin putrid
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Kind of like that white wannabe Fashionista.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Can you honestly say you are proud of being white??
Why did your bacteria family desperado to a huwhite country? Tell the truth you hideous beast! I’ve seen you lol and you don’t do it for me yet I’m fucking gorgeous so they say...

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
You are so proud of what we built for you, you want to tear it down. Global warming hystria, Islam is just a religion, and now losing your shit over a flu bug. Whites are not a proud people. You homos hate your own capitalism. It doesn't matter though, because you pasty skinned libtards will be all dead soon.  We will pick up the slack. :cool1:
You lot built nothing here except hatred for the people you strive to be amongst... The Yanks raped your kind in Vietnam then dropped a nuke on your part of the world to add insult to injury... lmfao
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Weren't those a different breed of slope? They were called japs I believe.
All the same cruel bullies to animals! Hiroshima was a thing of beauty, the load Britain could drop from a submarine in the 70s

What we got now?

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Britain just nuked China!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6