As The White Race Is About To Become Extinct, I Admit I like Some Of Their Music

Shen Li · 556

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Is it true that black people can't catch Covid-19 ?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
It is doing a better job of culling white libtards than AIDS ever did. WOO HOO!!!

AIDS was a real let down tho.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
You’re fuckin putrid

Was it something I said?  :dontknow:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Maybe.  All you have to do is claim to be some kind of genderbender these days to hop on the intersectionality train.

Even the comic books our grandkids will be reading is not even free of this filth

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/marvel-comics-snowflake-safespace-non-binary-new-warriors-mcu-twitter-a9410541.html
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Yes, it was. COVID-19 will do the job though. Remember, white people are made out of fucking pudding.

Will it target only liberals and fags?

wait... that was a double negative.. or redundant.. or something... but you get the idea. People we don't want around us

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
You lot built nothing here except hatred for the people you strive to be amongst... The Yanks raped your kind in Vietnam then dropped a nuke on your part of the world to add insult to injury... lmfao

Weren't those a different breed of slope? They were called japs I believe.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Britain just nuked China!

Why does the guy sound like he has testicles in his mouth?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6