Author Topic: Do Not Panic (at the disco)  (Read 696 times)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Re: Do Not Panic (at the disco)
« on: March 24, 2020, 06:49:05 PM »
I didn't read Scoudrel's entire poast because it was too long for my SG attention span (A common problem with the flametowntard set.)

But one thing that struck me is:  the reaction by the entire instrumentalities of the world to this bug tells me there's something they are not telling us about this particular mutant variant of the relatively common H1N1 virus.

Just sayin' ...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 07:41:26 PM »
I couldn't agree more dude. Truth be told they know exactly what's going on.

Experimenting with biological weapons on this scale is scary.

Unfortunately not one person involved from the secret services of any country who has been in on the manufacture and release of this virus will ever tell the truth about it. They just won't. They treat the general public like thick motherfuckers.

I'm utilising the event to a somewhat advantage by having my staff make up care packs for the elderely and infirm in my area and delivering them with my company brand on them. It's a reasonably expensive way to buy favours but I live in a semi-rural community and due to my Saturday night extravaganzas I'm not in the best of favour with either the locals or the authorities and as a natural salesman I'm more than happy to polish this turd.

Oh and BTW.

I've never written a scroll bomb in my entire life.

Cheeky cunt.

Just sayin.

:popcorn:

Chill yourself out, tommie, I've put you on the Good List.

The thing I worry about with this is A) if it is an artificially engineered variant of H1N1, which all evidence indicates that it is, then B) What the fuck was it engineered to do?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 08:27:10 PM »
It's doing exactly what it was meant to do. It'll reduce pension and disability payments massively. Re-elect Trump and Johnson. Hand over Hungary to it's dictator and the rest of the world (those who cannot see behind the lies) are sat steadily at the heels of their masters looking up for a ball to be thrown or a treat given.

Technology whilst putting I Pads and a world of information in the hands of 3 year olds has had a hugely detrimental effect on the faculties of humanity to make cognative decisions based on easily obtainable and obvious information.

The last two generations have grown up blinkered to sensibilities and has no awareness of the world in general. The older generation (us) has grown used to a lack of vigour in our politics and our own situation as a whole.

We really don't matter though. Not a penny of care or even marketing is aimed at us. We might as well be dead which, if we don't scream out the hypocracy been flaunted in such a vile fashion and do something about it, we may as well be.

I never thought I'd live to see 1984 being played out in such a grandoise way. Point is though. If even I could re-connect with my radical buddies from my past, those who aren't dead will likely be medicated to the point where they are fooled too.

If I didn't think I'd be dissapeared and the news footage would magically vanish I'd be more than happy to do a one man march right the way up to Downing St, throw my own shit at the windows and chain myself to the gates.

I fear for my kids futures.

:popcorn:

Good Gods, I actually read your scroll bomb, tommie, and I have to say I kind of agree on every relevant point.  The global human herd has needed a good culling for a while now, seeing as how we haven't had a good war or massive famine since we white people settled our scores at the end of the last global war and decided to vent off our excess energies by encouraging and feeding the inferior third worlders.

Plus, I agree about the last two gens of younglings brought up in the click bait digital world.  I can't imagine how these people would react should the internets zap out tomorrow.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6