Author Topic: Do Not Panic (at the disco)  (Read 642 times)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Do Not Panic (at the disco)
« on: March 24, 2020, 06:09:56 PM »
As I watched TV over the past couple of days my Spidey Senses have been fuckin ravaged with incredulity.

I seriously hope people here aren't falling for this blag. I really do.

So Scoundrel Says.

Is the Coronavirus a bitch?

Indeed the motherfucker is.

But here's a little bit of truth.

Governments worldwide have been trying to cope with the freedoms the internet affords us.

Whilst homogenising most and diluting what would have caused riots in the 70's 80's and 90's,the internet and especially trolls (hold your hands up if you know one) have the ability to spread viscious rumours at the speed of light. Governments shit themselves at the prospect of an online based revolution (petrol bombs being out of fashion ya know?) and have looked for ways of holding the public to ransom this entire century. As a bit of an old git I can vouch for the truth in this as I personally have been a radical my entire life and live under scrutiny of the local police so I should be able to spot shit like this. And I have.

Is Corona bad? Will it kill a chunk of elderly or already sick people? Well yes infuckindeedy it will. Just like seasonal flu does and the other manmade illnesses like Aids and SARS.

Is it so bad that a worldwide Martial Law should be enforced? Not atfuckinall!! First fuckin copper to hassle me for being ouitside my home is getting nutted I'm tellin ya.

So stay sensible kids and be vocal in your derision of this Draconian policy.

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE FUCKIN WORLD
As far as the politicians are concerned this is a ten out of ten victory. They get to look like they give a shit, are powerful and will certainly be re-elected by the fearful proles.

I just find it sad that even people I had credited with intelligence seem to be falling for it.

Don't be a dummy. Look after yourselves. Wash your hands and look out for the elderly

I. The Scoundrel will guarantee your safety.

:popcorn:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SHAMPAIN
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
Re: Do Not Panic (at the disco)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 06:23:30 PM »

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 06:49:05 PM »
I didn't read Scoudrel's entire poast because it was too long for my SG attention span (A common problem with the flametowntard set.)

But one thing that struck me is:  the reaction by the entire instrumentalities of the world to this bug tells me there's something they are not telling us about this particular mutant variant of the relatively common H1N1 virus.

Just sayin' ...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 07:10:12 PM »
there's something they are not telling us about this particular mutant variant of the relatively common H1N1 virus.

Just sayin' ...

I couldn't agree more dude. Truth be told they know exactly what's going on.

Experimenting with biological weapons on this scale is scary.

Unfortunately not one person involved from the secret services of any country who has been in on the manufacture and release of this virus will ever tell the truth about it. They just won't. They treat the general public like thick motherfuckers.

I'm utilising the event to a somewhat advantage by having my staff make up care packs for the elderely and infirm in my area and delivering them with my company brand on them. It's a reasonably expensive way to buy favours but I live in a semi-rural community and due to my Saturday night extravaganzas I'm not in the best of favour with either the locals or the authorities and as a natural salesman I'm more than happy to polish this turd.

Oh and BTW.

I've never written a scroll bomb in my entire life.

Cheeky cunt.

Just sayin.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 07:41:26 PM »
I couldn't agree more dude. Truth be told they know exactly what's going on.

Experimenting with biological weapons on this scale is scary.

Unfortunately not one person involved from the secret services of any country who has been in on the manufacture and release of this virus will ever tell the truth about it. They just won't. They treat the general public like thick motherfuckers.

I'm utilising the event to a somewhat advantage by having my staff make up care packs for the elderely and infirm in my area and delivering them with my company brand on them. It's a reasonably expensive way to buy favours but I live in a semi-rural community and due to my Saturday night extravaganzas I'm not in the best of favour with either the locals or the authorities and as a natural salesman I'm more than happy to polish this turd.

Oh and BTW.

I've never written a scroll bomb in my entire life.

Cheeky cunt.

Just sayin.

Chill yourself out, tommie, I've put you on the Good List.

The thing I worry about with this is A) if it is an artificially engineered variant of H1N1, which all evidence indicates that it is, then B) What the fuck was it engineered to do?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 08:04:35 PM »
Chill yourself out, tommie, I've put you on the Good List.

The thing I worry about with this is A) if it is an artificially engineered variant of H1N1, which all evidence indicates that it is, then B) What the fuck was it engineered to do?

It's doing exactly what it was meant to do. It'll reduce pension and disability payments massively. Re-elect Trump and Johnson. Hand over Hungary to it's dictator and the rest of the world (those who cannot see behind the lies) are sat steadily at the heels of their masters looking up for a ball to be thrown or a treat given.

Technology whilst putting I Pads and a world of information in the hands of 3 year olds has had a hugely detrimental effect on the faculties of humanity to make cognative decisions based on easily obtainable and obvious information.

The last two generations have grown up blinkered to sensibilities and has no awareness of the world in general. The older generation (us) has grown used to a lack of vigour in our politics and our own situation as a whole.

We really don't matter though. Not a penny of care or even marketing is aimed at us. We might as well be dead which, if we don't scream out the hypocracy been flaunted in such a vile fashion and do something about it, we may as well be.

I never thought I'd live to see 1984 being played out in such a grandoise way. Point is though. If even I could re-connect with my radical buddies from my past, those who aren't dead will likely be medicated to the point where they are fooled too.

If I didn't think I'd be dissapeared and the news footage would magically vanish I'd be more than happy to do a one man march right the way up to Downing St, throw my own shit at the windows and chain myself to the gates.

I fear for my kids futures.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2020, 08:10:50 PM »
I think we need to nuke China. They did this shit on purpose

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 08:20:59 PM »

My initial, knee jerk reaction too.

Doesn't make sense though. It started in Wuhan. If the Chinks alone woulda done it things would have started in LA.

Nah. I think the slants drew the short straw in this little social engineering project.

Every G20 leader is in on this shit without a shadow of a doubt.

I've never been more certain of anything in my life.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2020, 08:22:27 PM »
My initial, knee jerk reaction too.

Doesn't make sense though. It started in Wuhan. If the Chinks alone woulda done it things would have started in LA.

Nah. I think the slants drew the short straw in this little social engineering project.

Every G20 leader is in on this shit without a shadow of a doubt.

I've never been more certain of anything in my life.

Uhh China has no problem killing their own people. It’s a cover

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2020, 08:27:10 PM »
It's doing exactly what it was meant to do. It'll reduce pension and disability payments massively. Re-elect Trump and Johnson. Hand over Hungary to it's dictator and the rest of the world (those who cannot see behind the lies) are sat steadily at the heels of their masters looking up for a ball to be thrown or a treat given.

Technology whilst putting I Pads and a world of information in the hands of 3 year olds has had a hugely detrimental effect on the faculties of humanity to make cognative decisions based on easily obtainable and obvious information.

The last two generations have grown up blinkered to sensibilities and has no awareness of the world in general. The older generation (us) has grown used to a lack of vigour in our politics and our own situation as a whole.

We really don't matter though. Not a penny of care or even marketing is aimed at us. We might as well be dead which, if we don't scream out the hypocracy been flaunted in such a vile fashion and do something about it, we may as well be.

I never thought I'd live to see 1984 being played out in such a grandoise way. Point is though. If even I could re-connect with my radical buddies from my past, those who aren't dead will likely be medicated to the point where they are fooled too.

If I didn't think I'd be dissapeared and the news footage would magically vanish I'd be more than happy to do a one man march right the way up to Downing St, throw my own shit at the windows and chain myself to the gates.

I fear for my kids futures.

Good Gods, I actually read your scroll bomb, tommie, and I have to say I kind of agree on every relevant point.  The global human herd has needed a good culling for a while now, seeing as how we haven't had a good war or massive famine since we white people settled our scores at the end of the last global war and decided to vent off our excess energies by encouraging and feeding the inferior third worlders.

Plus, I agree about the last two gens of younglings brought up in the click bait digital world.  I can't imagine how these people would react should the internets zap out tomorrow.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2020, 09:11:31 PM »

Uhh China has no problem killing their own people. It’s a cover

There was me hoping to keep one thread for an intelligent discourse  :Doh2:

Plus, I agree about the last two gens of younglings brought up in the click bait digital world.  I can't imagine how these people would react should the internets zap out tomorrow.

If my kids can't use their chosen device (out of the dozen or so available) they need therapy. It's a world we could never have imagined in our youth when your home telephone, Tv, Newspapers and actual conversations with real human beings was your basis for knowledge. I recently took a freind to hospital where I had my first knowledge of this virus as the admitance process involved a series of questions on whether one had travelled to or had any contact with anyone who had been to China in the past few months. This guy I consider to be a well read and sensible bloke. Week and a half ago I was round his house and I coughed in the kitchen. Fuck me the cunt nearly shat his pants. He works in computers and is constantly reading fuckin Facebook or some other shite and was convinced he'd contract Corona on the spot. Maybe I should have taken pointers from the hospital visit where he informed me earnestly he was going to die there and then due to something he'd just read.

Is there really so few of us left to be Guardians Of The Galaxy in this scenario?

Fuck me. The cunts have even got the timing right.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2020, 09:16:39 PM »
I didn't read Scoudrel's entire poast because it was too long for my SG attention span (A common problem with the flametowntard set.)

But one thing that struck me is:  the reaction by the entire instrumentalities of the world to this bug tells me there's something they are not telling us about this particular mutant variant of the relatively common H1N1 virus.

Just sayin' ...

H1N1 is an influenza swine flu.  Covid-19 is a coronavirus.  A flu virus never mutates into a coronavirus.

English majors...y'all need to stop with your conspiracies and misinformation.

Don't talk about shit you don't know for fucks sake. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2020, 09:17:49 PM »

No they did not. This is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2020, 09:32:47 PM »
H1N1 is an influenza swine flu.  Covid-19 is a coronavirus.  A flu virus never mutates into a coronavirus.

English majors...y'all need to stop with your conspiracies and misinformation.

Don't talk about shit you don't know for fucks sake.

No they did not. This is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

I think I done died and woke up in an alternate reality.

Oak understands, people agree with the truth I post, leaving only Flea to retard the situation.

Even this reality isn't perfect I guess?

And Freud's drunk in this one too.

I'm starting to miss my home planet.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2020, 02:19:07 AM »
I think I done died and woke up in an alternate reality.

Oak understands, people agree with the truth I post, leaving only Flea to retard the situation.

Even this reality isn't perfect I guess?

And Freud's drunk in this one too.

I'm starting to miss my home planet.

Still drunk...actually....  :dontknow:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 04:07:36 PM »
Right cunts.

The fuckin keyboard ain't gonna give you Corona and I know for a fact you're at home in front of a lappy or i pad.

So what I want to know is? Why the fuck has traffic come to a standstill in this. The BG. The premier Flame Forum on the internet?

Perhaps we haven't had a frank enough conversation?

It's easy. Your fuckin job is to amuse me whenever and wherever I demand.

You're proving useless at this minor request.

So what does one do?

I know. Ima gonna Rick Roll every fuckin thread at SG every hour on the hour from now till I fuck off.

We'll start here shall we?

Get fuckin busy twats.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 08:01:51 PM »

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2020, 10:19:05 AM »

The Queen Bee

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2020, 11:18:23 AM »
Right cunts.

The fuckin keyboard ain't gonna give you Corona and I know for a fact you're at home in front of a lappy or i pad.

So what I want to know is? Why the fuck has traffic come to a standstill in this. The BG. The premier Flame Forum on the internet?

Perhaps we haven't had a frank enough conversation?

It's easy. Your fuckin job is to amuse me whenever and wherever I demand.

You're proving useless at this minor request.

So what does one do?

I know. Ima gonna Rick Roll every fuckin thread at SG every hour on the hour from now till I fuck off.

We'll start here shall we?

Get fuckin busy twats.

A ginger ? Really

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2020, 06:00:52 PM »

A ginger ? Really

Oh baby.

Was that you're first ever Rick Roll?

Yay me!

I got Flea's V!

:beerbang:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6