An open plea to Fashionista

Guest · 4620

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #420 on: January 11, 2020, 04:17:02 PM
I was outed long before this supposed mistake you claim I made.

You are not remembering correctly in any case.  I've never used my real name on any online dating site.  EVER.

I had been outed online prior to that.  People make up id's for those sites as well.

They were texts from your phone.  I am not remembering incorrectly.  It is the only time I have ever seen your full name anywhere, and it's why I know it.  You posted your full name when you were betraying your date's trust by publicly posting all the texts he sent you, and all of your responses. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #421 on: January 11, 2020, 04:18:38 PM
They were texts from your phone.  I am not remembering incorrectly.  It is the only time I have ever seen your full name anywhere, and it's why I know it.  You posted your full name when you were betraying your date's trust by publicly posting all the texts he sent you, and all of your responses.

I've never posted texts from my phone on any forum ever. 

You're screwy. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Phester0boyle

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +559 / -36
Reply #422 on: January 11, 2020, 05:27:10 PM
Did he ever have a grudge against you?

Never. We got along fine.

Chuck you...….Shummer

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #423 on: January 11, 2020, 05:48:27 PM
Never. We got along fine.

That explains it.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #424 on: January 11, 2020, 08:08:53 PM

Ahh.  So your Oak obsession is so hardwired you remember seeing her name in an obscure thread on a message board years ago.  Interesting.

And not to take sides here with two of my favorite ladies, so I'll mention that Lotus does have a point, Oak. You do wallow far too much in your own ancient history of PI pawnage.  Just sayin' ...

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Lemon

• View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Reply #425 on: January 11, 2020, 08:15:44 PM
If I learned any of your names in the last 1.5 decade, I have since forgotten.

“Hey Yuo” will now suffice!   :biglaugha:

Offline Kaiser Soze

• View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Reply #426 on: January 17, 2020, 03:46:13 PM
I would never tell you how to run your forum. Speaking from experience in dealing with these people, I’m telling you as a friend and someone who actually cares about you....turn off the guest posting for now. Please. It’s not going to get better because they’re using it to make threats and drop PI. They have ruined forums before by doing this. That’s why they are not allowed here nor on other forums.

I had the same exact same conversation with her myself when I saw the guest posting thingy.And after witnessing what the retards done to two certain members of the community when small hall opened itself up to`guest posting` I warned her of the pit falls of doing so.That being said it does seem to be going ok there at the mo with no PI being posted.But it will, take my word for that with certain fuck tards about.

The Queen Bee

Reply #427 on: January 17, 2020, 03:55:28 PM
I had the same exact same conversation with her myself when I saw the guest posting thingy.And after witnessing what the retards done to two certain members of the community when small hall opened itself up to`guest posting` I warned her of the pit falls of doing so.That being said it does seem to be going ok there at the mo with no PI being posted.But it will, take my word for that with certain fuck tards about.

We were not the only ones  :thumbup2:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #428 on: January 17, 2020, 04:01:55 PM
Ahh.  So your Oak obsession is so hardwired you remember seeing her name in an obscure thread on a message board years ago.  Interesting.

And not to take sides here with two of my favorite ladies, so I'll mention that Lotus does have a point, Oak. You do wallow far too much in your own ancient history of PI pawnage.  Just sayin' ...

It wasn't an obscure thread.  It was a very interesting and well read thread.  Oak would like to believe it wasn't, but she's wrong.  Don't tell me you wouldn't/don't remember her name if/from when you saw it.  Her name is easy to remember because there's a song by that name.

She copied, word for word, a text conversation she was having with a date, and it included both of their full names.  I don't remember his name at all. 

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline feral

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1690 / -70
Reply #429 on: March 28, 2020, 02:13:47 AM
If I learned any of your names in the last 1.5 decade, I have since forgotten.

“Hey Yuo” will now suffice!   :biglaugha:

Shit, this confused the hell out off me for a few seconds..

:(

I’d like to kiss ya but I just washed my hair..
- Bette Davis 1931

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Reply #430 on: March 28, 2020, 04:47:54 AM
Shit, this confused the hell out off me for a few seconds..

:(

Good work Captain Necro.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6