Author Topic: Greetings and salutaions.  (Read 395 times)

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +56 / -41
Greetings and salutaions.
« on: March 31, 2020, 04:49:48 AM »
Well the good news is Liverpool are going to win fuck all this year. :laughinatu:

Now I'm quite happy living on a Forest. If things go tits up big time I can eat Rabbits, snakes etc. So I went for a 25 mile cycle ride a couple of days back and the only part on open ground for about 2 miles I was buzzed by a police helicopter. They Didn't turn the megaphone on so I didn't show them my hand gestures. The pigs have just been lambasted by Government for inconsistency and over reach. People in the UK know how to que and keep a safe distance, its part of are natural stuck up and aloof genetic code.

Mind you thats where I live, in areas rich with fuzzy wuzzies it'll be marshall law with shoot to kill policies soon enough. Relax, all this in the UK is quite normal. Still plenty of Tea on the shelves, Branston Pickle, Scones and Crumpets. Everything foodwise is returning to normal, tickety boo as they say.

Meanwhile in Liverpool the keep a safe distance of 2 meters has made a massive dent in local customs leading many to seek therapy, and yes I'm talking about pick pocketing and slashing people with stanley knives. Coupled with their long term love of polyester shell suits that retain corona virus spores, these scouse fuckers will remain infected for years.

Want to go somewhere safe? Well try the Pitcairn Islands, thats where Fletcher Christian rolled up with HMS Bounty, they dont get many visitors and being 1000s of miles away from everywhere including internet its a good place to send Caskur.

Hope you are coping OK, got a firend sending me some money and I been prepping for months anyway.
TTFN

Anyone seen Atom?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Re: Greetings and salutaions.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 05:02:07 AM »
Atom has holed up (literally) with two dozen reverse polygamy bitches and is currently in short supply...

...sorry about his penis....
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 07:19:27 AM »
Send me a one-way ticket to Pitcairn...Then I'll be happy as a pig in poop.

Thankfully I'll avoid all racists like Oak the lackless Unpoake.

Only other white people can visit me excluding South African whites. I don't like them drug trafficking simpletons.  :furious:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 05:13:16 AM »
Well the good news is Liverpool are going to win fuck all this year. :laughinatu:

Well apart from already being world champions I think the Premiership is nice and safe already tucked in the trophy room at Anfield where it belongs.

If they have to play the rest of the season behind closed dooors it will be ours.

How's Brighton doing Muppet?

:popcorn:

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 06:11:09 AM »
Send me a one-way ticket to Pitcairn...Then I'll be happy as a pig in poop.

Thankfully I'll avoid all racists like Oak the lackless Unpoake.

Only other white people can visit me excluding South African whites. I don't like them drug trafficking simpletons.  :furious:

The Pitcairns are al mixed race with many surnamed Christian, the national dish is roast pig. You'd be in all sorts of trouble.

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 06:13:57 AM »
Well apart from already being world champions I think the Premiership is nice and safe already tucked in the trophy room at Anfield where it belongs.

If they have to play the rest of the season behind closed dooors it will be ours.

How's Brighton doing Muppet?

They will be fine. My prefered pronouns are Sir and Lord Uber Cookie Monster, try to remember this bin dipper.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 12:03:30 PM »
I’m glad a lot of the old crew is here.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 03:34:55 PM »
They will be fine. My prefered pronoun is Lord Uber

You're that cunt in the clapped out Cortina who stinks of piss but still wants a tip innit?

Fuck off and die of Corona ya washed out has been.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2020, 03:39:43 PM »
Ladies ladies. Now is not the time for a purse joust

Offline feral

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by feral
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1690 / -70
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2020, 06:21:07 PM »
Hey Cookie nice to see you here  :drunk2:
I’d like to kiss ya but I just washed my hair..
- Bette Davis 1931

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2020, 11:50:34 AM »

Now I'm quite happy living on a Forest. If things go tits up big time I can eat Rabbits, snakes etc. So I went for a 25 mile cycle ride a couple of days back and the only part on open ground for about 2 miles I was buzzed by a police helicopter. They Didn't turn the megaphone on so I didn't show them my hand gestures. The pigs have just been lambasted by Government for inconsistency and over reach. People in the UK know how to que and keep a safe distance, its part of are natural stuck up and aloof genetic code.

Mind you thats where I live, in areas rich with fuzzy wuzzies it'll be marshall law with shoot to kill policies soon enough. Relax, all this in the UK is quite normal. Still plenty of Tea on the shelves, Branston Pickle, Scones and Crumpets. Everything foodwise is returning to normal, tickety boo as they say.

Meanwhile in Liverpool the keep a safe distance of 2 meters has made a massive dent in local customs leading many to seek therapy, and yes I'm talking about pick pocketing and slashing people with stanley knives. Coupled with their long term love of polyester shell suits that retain corona virus spores, these scouse fuckers will remain infected for years.

Want to go somewhere safe? Well try the Pitcairn Islands, thats where Fletcher Christian rolled up with HMS Bounty, they dont get many visitors and being 1000s of miles away from everywhere including internet its a good place to send Caskur.

Hope you are coping OK, got a firend sending me some money and I been prepping for months anyway.
TTFN

Anyone seen Atom?

Didn't you die of cancer?

Or is that the other one?

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 12:42:04 PM »
Hey Cookie nice to see you here  :drunk2:

so you still screwing Dra1n or has he ran of with cackles?

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 12:44:58 PM »
Now I'm not sure if this a picture of Flea's boyfriend or a picture of HC Trouble in happier times before his fat wife sucked all the joy out of his life, could be both...

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 02:00:06 PM »
Now I'm not sure if this a picture of Flea's boyfriend or a picture of HC Trouble in happier times before his fat wife sucked all the joy out of his life, could be both...

That’s HC’s little brother

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6