Author Topic: The Bull and The Shit at FT  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
Re: The Bull and The Shit at FT
« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2020, 10:32:08 PM »
i don't drink blueberry soda
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2020, 11:31:44 PM »
 :crampe: :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #262 on: April 01, 2020, 05:15:45 PM »
i don't drink blueberry soda
Guaranteed you have.

'mean girls vs fuckboys?'
Big Daddy, what's with the Bingo hate??
Not nice.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 01, 2020, 05:25:23 PM »
'this is just an audio way point because a certain other site that wont be named has lousy audio upload abilities. they need to fix their site'

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 01, 2020, 05:26:55 PM »
'I Feel Fine.'

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 02, 2020, 06:48:42 PM »
Sum Bum took a shot at you Joo:

Today, 09:41 AM
Those veggie burgers at Soyburger King contain enough estrogen to make a man grow boobs. Forget the Lysol and use napalm instead, you've too many Jersey Gurls within your own borders already.

Shortest post that faggot has made in a long time.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #266 on: April 02, 2020, 06:57:05 PM »
Sum Bum took a shot at you Joo:

Today, 09:41 AM
Those veggie burgers at Soyburger King contain enough estrogen to make a man grow boobs. Forget the Lysol and use napalm instead, you've too many Jersey Gurls within your own borders already.

Shortest post that faggot has made in a long time.

:crampe:

He's still bitter huh?

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 02, 2020, 07:04:32 PM »
:crampe:

He's still bitter huh?
I would say so.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• It's always 5:55, bitch
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SirSuperSouthern
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +229 / -686
« Reply #268 on: April 02, 2020, 07:36:27 PM »
Looks really good babe.

It tastes even better! Now, getting to the Blueberry soda, it goes like this: Look inconspicuous in the check-out line, making small-talk with added jokes to the others breathing on me. Get home, put it in my fridge with the cool cranked to max. Check on-line bullshit - The Drudge Report, fark, /b/, whichever flame forum I'm not banned at at the time.

Take out the soda, drink past the neck, refill the gap with vodka. Put the top back on the bottle. Veeeery gently turn the bottle upsidedown and right-side up. Then move it in cute little circles, swishing it around a bit to make sure the vodka is evenly spread throughout the tasty soda.

Chug or sip, depending on where I'm at.

I'm not hard-hard in said pic that's in envious circulation right now, encouraging the belated worship of it here in Flametown. Now if I was, and I'm looking at you looking at it right now, is that you'll notice the skin between my second head and its unblemished utility power pole isn't tightly stretched at all. That's a very important joining point on every circumcised cock you've seen or will. That's a fact. No visible bulging veins, no super tight skin stretching - just my cock, although not limp.

To support this pic more, you'll notice my hand holding it up around the halfway point so I could stand it up against my bluevodka bottle. Full erections need no help at standing, like most of you fatasses here who have that "I've fallen and can't get up" alert thing do.

I have no fear. In fact, that which is intended to frighten and intimidate me was planted by nonother than myself. Keep staring at it until you see it every time you close your crossed eyes...

SSS
- May the dust never settle, like your forefathers, unfortunately did here.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 02, 2020, 07:40:27 PM »
It tastes even better! Now, getting to the Blueberry soda, it goes like this: Look inconspicuous in the check-out line, making small-talk with added jokes to the others breathing on me. Get home, put it in my fridge with the cool cranked to max. Check on-line bullshit - The Drudge Report, fark, /b/, whichever flame forum I'm not banned at at the time.

Take out the soda, drink past the neck, refill the gap with vodka. Put the top back on the bottle. Veeeery gently turn the bottle upsidedown and right-side up. Then move it in cute little circles, swishing it around a bit to make sure the vodka is evenly spread throughout the tasty soda.

I'm not hard-hard in said pic that's in envious circulation right now, the belated talk of Flametown. Now if I was, and I'm looking at you looking at it right now, is that you'll notice the skin between my second head and its unblemished utility power pole isn't tightly stretched at all. That's a very important joining point on every circumcised cock you've seen or will. That's a fact. No visible bulging veins, no super tight skin stretching - just my cock, although not limp.

To support this pic more, you'll notice my hand holding it up around the halfway point so I could stand it up against my bluevodka bottle. Full erections need no help at standing, like most of you fatasses here who have that "I've fallen and can't get up" alert thing do.

I have no fear. In fact, that which is intended to frighten and intimidate me was planted by nonother than myself. Keep staring at it until you see it every time you close your crossed eyes...

SSS
- May the dust never settle, like your forefathers, unfortunately, did here.
Brah, sounds to me like you're a legend in your own hand.
Peace-

The Queen Bee

« Reply #270 on: April 02, 2020, 07:44:49 PM »

I'm not hard-hard in said pic that's in envious circulation right now, encouraging the belated worship of it here in Flametown. Now if I was, and I'm looking at you looking at it right now, is that you'll notice the skin between my second head and its unblemished utility power pole isn't tightly stretched at all. That's a very important joining point on every circumcised cock you've seen or will. That's a fact. No visible bulging veins, no super tight skin stretching - just my cock, although not limp.

SSS
- May the dust never settle, like your forefathers, unfortunately did here.

So it was your dick.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 02, 2020, 07:50:06 PM »
See there, folks? The guy just admitted in a roundabout manner that he's gotta small dick he's been sad and disappointed about his entire life. Great job Brentzo. No possible way you could feel legendary while holding/touching yours.

White guys born to losers get fat and can't even see their dicks. Sit down to piss, stand up, feeling some trickle piss run down their flesh covered lard. Uh, yeah - Legendary? Not so much...

SSS
- what is your waste size?

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 02, 2020, 07:51:42 PM »
So it was your dick.

Still is...

SSS
- Wipe your chin.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 02, 2020, 08:12:24 PM »
See there, folks? The guy just admitted in a roundabout manner that he's gotta small dick he's been sad and disappointed about his entire life. Great job Brentzo. No possible way you could feel legendary while holding/touching yours.

White guys born to losers get fat and can't even see their dicks. Sit down to piss, stand up, feeling some trickle piss run down their flesh covered lard. Uh, yeah - Legendary? Not so much...

SSS
- what is your waste size?
I'm not posting my dick. Brent wouldn't even post his dick.
Matter of fact, there's never been a picture of my dick taken, ever.
So GTFO.
Who invited you here?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #274 on: April 07, 2020, 05:25:12 PM »
Speaking of drinks reminds me of a shopping expedition I took to Lidl about 10 years ago.

I picked up a case of red wine when the bottom promptly fell out of the box smashing all six bottles and covering the entire aisle in what looked like the inside of a slaughterhouse.

They were that desperate to get rid of us they only charged us for the one bottle of wine I had in my hand and ignored the £100 quids worth of booze in my trolley.

Great day.

:popcorn:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6