Author Topic: A few words.  (Read 9677 times)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Flynn
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +790 / -465
A few words.
« on: April 08, 2020, 01:02:57 AM »
As the sun comes up in the morning and sets in the evening, we will always lose people.

Now Flea, don't get your XXXL sized hot air balloon "panties" soiled thinking i've come back to this fucking shithole. On the contrary. I thought in light of things, I could come in here and say a few solemn words about our newly and dearly departed Lemon. Lets please bow our heads as I go through fond memories of Lemon.

I first met the fucking retarded cunt on TRF of all places. Oh, sure i'm sure I ran into her stupid ass on other boards but this was the very first time I actually paid her any attention. What a fucking giant mistake. This moron would lose fucking track trying to keep up with me and start "flaming" herself and then talk about "trolling with bananas." I love talking about the fucking dead. No matter what the fuck Flea tells you, she could give one real fuck about Lemon the tard. Pure unadulterated propaganda.

Well, one thing I will miss about Lemon's fat ass is that she was really fucking easy to curb stomp, much like the blithering "Empirical" idiot Dovey and that insufferable man-bitch Biggie Smegma. I loved how Lemon would cry foul and then fucking sensationalize the fuck out of it. Case in point, Email-Gate. The events unfolded just like I posted. That stupid bitch then went and made a fucking federal case out of it, then involving Bonesaw who saw a chance to be a fucking hero only to crash and fucking burn. I may have been banned but Bonesaw's e-credibility was shot. And whatever lies that BEnzo is cooking up again about me "knowing" about Lemon's condition and making it public via the email is a pure fucking BEnzo fabrication. Must I remind you peons he did this claiming I had at least 5 different i.p.s, most of which he got from that fat fucking slimy Puerto Rican slug, Flea. So, no surprise there.

Getting back to Lemon. This brainless hick seriously thought I was at least 5 different people. One of the people being deceased for a good decade. That was about the extent of "flaming" that inbred troglodyte could come up with. Seriously, how many times was that fucking slag chided for being a fucking useless spamming fucking cocksucker? Too fucking many. I say good riddance. Now you can drive Alpha Nova crazy, you looney bitch.

I wrote this for you Lemon.

"I am glad you are gone."
"You really sucked at life."

« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 03:59:21 PM by Flynn »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: A few words.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 01:07:33 AM »
One last thing. Like I didn't see you slink in here, Feral. You're lucky I have RL commitments or I'd fucking tear you to pieces again. See, i'm not like that little three-faced midget Biggie Smells, who with me fucking destroyed you over at TRF for using a certain someone as clickbait. Yet, here he is licking your bungee cord-like clitoris. You like that online slut Dovey are fucking trash.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 01:09:36 AM »
P.S.-To the rest of you fucking toilet dregs fuck off and die. If some of you have a problem with me and you're in the know, you know where to find me.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 01:11:57 AM »
Just a few words...

....yay! us...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 04:14:12 AM »
That was, like, a few words too many.

But, what the hell. We've got the time now.

Offline feral

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by feral
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1690 / -70
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 06:00:00 AM »
I’d like to kiss ya but I just washed my hair..
- Bette Davis 1931

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2020, 10:43:54 AM »
Oh look!  Sabu and Rajneesh are back.  We missed you guys.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

The Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 11:26:48 AM »
It’s a shame God took Lemon and left us with others.

He always takes the good ones first
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2020, 11:29:46 AM »
P.S.-To the rest of you fucking toilet dregs fuck off and die. If some of you have a problem with me and you're in the know, you know where to find me.

What a disgusting thing to say about my e-friend....

You're lucky I don't kick you where the axe slit you....

She was 10,000 x the woman you're not.

Pfft... tumbleweed.

:furious:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SHAMPAIN
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2020, 11:32:55 AM »
I never knew Lemon at all but the OP is a piss poor human being... SMH
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2020, 11:37:31 AM »
Actually, if I was modding this place, this thread would go straight to landfill and Flynn would be expected to write a 900 word apology to this forum for being a lowlife sewer rat.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 12:21:16 PM by BroadcastHoney »

Offline Vargas

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Vargas
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +90 / -110
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2020, 12:09:34 PM »
Actually, if I was modding this place, this thread would go straight to landfill and Flynn would be expected to write and 900 word apology to this forum for being a lowlife sewer rat.

Which is why you don't mod this place. Talking about other people as sewer rats is a really big claim from you. Wasn't it you that purportedly went crying on for days about Flynn making fun of your son? Aren't you the one that goes around using your son as a troll so people get banned?

Isn't also true that you're a purveyor of other people's information? I've heard rumblings of your exploits leaking identifiable personal information on forums. Isn't also you that has been banned from every forum you've posted at for infractions dealing with home addresses and phone numbers that didnt belong to you?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2020, 12:32:37 PM »
Which is why you don't mod this place. Talking about other people as sewer rats is a really big claim from you. Wasn't it you that purportedly went crying on for days about Flynn making fun of your son?

I don't cry for days. I complained about Flynn ONCE and asking for Flynn smite abilities to be taken away because that fool used the smite system to troll about my son. I was not believed so left this dump.

Aren't you the one that goes around using your son as a troll so people get banned?

Aren't you the person who leaves skid makes in your daks?

Isn't also true that you're a purveyor of other people's information?

Such as? Who are these "other people" you talk of?

I've heard rumblings of your exploits leaking identifiable personal information on forums. Isn't also you that has been banned from every forum you've posted at for infractions dealing with home addresses and phone numbers that didnt belong to you?

Then show me these links of me posting other peoples PI...

Listen up fuck wit, you're starting to sound like Sum Cun'T the main PI collecting pointy headed menace.

Keep off my shin, Mutt.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 02:09:03 PM »
Can’t be loser. He knows better than to join any forum that I own.

Offline Vargas

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Vargas
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +90 / -110
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2020, 02:17:00 PM »

I don't cry for days. I complained about Flynn ONCE and asking for Flynn smite abilities to be taken away because that fool used the smite system to troll about my son. I was not believed so left this dump.

ORLY? Weren't you the one that smited Flynn on 5 different occassions? You used the smite system as a flaming tool and didn't like it when the tables were turned on you.

You've used your son as a weaponized troll, and for that you should be drawn and quartered by 4 barely running rickshaws. Take your hypocrisy and swallow it because you own it.

Aren't you the person who leaves skid makes in your daks?

And you want to be taken seriously with comebacks like this? You're better off using your son as a shield like you've so expertly done in the past.

Such as? Who are these "other people" you talk of?
Then show me these links of me posting other peoples PI...

I guess you so eloquently forgot about the child of a poster here you chopped for a picture flame?

Listen up fuck wit, you're starting to sound like Sum Cun'T the main PI collecting pointy headed menace.

Of course I am. I guess i'm the 5,612 person you've accused of being cunt this week.

Keep off my shin, Mutt.

All of a sudden you're a flamer? Like you're someone to be feared. I don't think so.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2020, 02:30:54 PM »
The nuffy has arrived...  :Doh2:

tldr

Nitey nite!~
  • Fucking idiot x 1    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -2 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2020, 12:31:52 AM »
 It's amazing alleged adults will spew the same shit over and over, operating under some impression anyone gives a shit.  :coffee_beans:

Bitching about shit people posted months and years ago  :coffee_beans:

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2020, 05:11:49 AM »
As the sun comes up in the morning and sets in the evening, we will always lose people.

Now Flea, don't get your XXXL sized hot air balloon "panties" soiled thinking i've come back to this fucking shithole. On the contrary. I thought in light of things, I could come in here and say a few solemn words about our newly and dearly departed Lemon. Lets please bow our heads as I go through fond memories of Lemon.

I first met the fucking retarded cunt on TRF of all places. Oh, sure i'm sure I ran into her stupid ass on other boards but this was the very first time I actually paid her any attention. What a fucking giant mistake. This moron would lose fucking track trying to keep up with me and start "flaming" herself and then talk about "trolling with bananas." I love talking about the fucking dead. No matter what the fuck Flea tells you, she could give on real fuck about Lemon the tard. Pure unadulterated propaganda.

Well, one thing I will miss about Lemon's fat ass is that she was really fucking easy to curb stomp, much like the blithering "Empirical" idiot Dovey and that insufferable man-bitch Biggie Smegma. I loved how Lemon would cry foul and then fucking sensationalize the fuck out of it. Case in point, Email-Gate. The events unfolded just like I posted. That stupid bitch then went and made a fucking federal case out of it, then involving Bonesaw who saw a chance to be a fucking hero only to crash and fucking burn. I may have been banned but Bonesaw's e-credibility was shot. And whatever lies that BEnzo is cooking up again about me "knowing" about Lemon's condition and making it public via the email is a pure fucking BEnzo fabrication. Must I remind you peons he did this claiming I had at least 5 different i.p.s, most of which he got from that fat fucking slimy Puerto Rican slug, Flea. So, no surprise there.

Getting back to Lemon. This brainless hick seriously thought I was at least 5 different people. One of the people being deceased for a good decade. That was about the extent of "flaming" that inbred troglodyte could come up with. Seriously, how many times was that fucking slag chided for being a fucking useless spamming fucking cocksucker? Too fucking many. I say good riddance. Now you can drive Alpha Nova crazy, you looney bitch.

I wrote this for you Lemon.

"I am glad you are gone."
"You really sucked at life."

10/10 will only comment on this thread a second time.

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2020, 05:12:36 AM »
One last thing. Like I didn't see you slink in here, Feral. You're lucky I have RL commitments or I'd fucking tear you to pieces again. See, i'm not like that little three-faced midget Biggie Smells, who with me fucking destroyed you over at TRF for using a certain someone as clickbait. Yet, here he is licking your bungee cord-like clitoris. You like that online slut Dovey are fucking trash.
And just like that it's done.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2020, 05:32:10 AM »
It's amazing alleged adults will spew the same shit over and over, operating under some impression anyone gives a shit.  :coffee_beans:

Bitching about shit people posted months and years ago  :coffee_beans:

:crampe:

You didn't just say that!  :biglaugha:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6