Why is Joe hated so much ?

Guest · 750

Seamajor

Reply #20 on: April 14, 2020, 12:29:59 PM
Simple Sherlock Holmes-like deduction, Slopey.  You oppose any kind of southern border controls.  You live in Costa Rica, the epicenter of "caravan" organizing and, not un-coincidentally, also the epicenter of human trafficking; therefore you must have a fiduciary interest in maintaining the free flow of inferior third world illegal migrants into the United States.  Since you are kind of creepy, I deduce that you must be involved somehow in human trafficking, hence the orphans.

See?

You un informed idiot. Looks like the Latinos don’t want to have anything to do with Merica. Keep dreaming pervert. By the way, what’s happening with the wall. Poor orphans should be taboo here. Rennie you are a sick fuck
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Seamajor

Reply #21 on: April 14, 2020, 12:31:07 PM
So you don't pay off the street urchins in lollies, BIC lighters and pens, and Sparklers?

That sounds like your baits Dianna. No, it’s not me.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #22 on: April 14, 2020, 01:59:04 PM
You un informed idiot. Looks like the Latinos don’t want to have anything to do with Merica. Keep dreaming pervert. By the way, what’s happening with the wall. Poor orphans should be taboo here. Rennie you are a sick fuck

Poor orphans are taboo here, but unlike in your little third world shithole, people here don't kidnap them and ship them to the border to sell to coyotes.

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Seamajor

Reply #23 on: April 14, 2020, 02:05:01 PM

You’re funny

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #24 on: April 14, 2020, 04:10:53 PM
Joe Momma!
Bahaha..

Offline Herman

• View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Reply #25 on: April 14, 2020, 10:49:38 PM

He pisses the BC er’s off big time
You have it ass backwards. Joe hates the gang at BC. The original BC was hosted by evs. Old Joe asked the owner to give them the boot. Fash has never wanted Joe on her forum and I don't blame her. Would you want someone here who wants your board to go 404?

Prairie Redneck

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #26 on: April 15, 2020, 11:13:27 AM
Joe's a hoot! I picture him as a pasty milquetoast dude with a wife that whores around on him and has him raising some mixer kids as if they were his own. Kinda Me, Myself, and Irene style.

Offline feral

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1690 / -70
Reply #27 on: April 15, 2020, 05:02:51 PM
Now I want to watch Me Myself and Irene..

I’d like to kiss ya but I just washed my hair..
- Bette Davis 1931

The Queen Bee

Reply #28 on: April 15, 2020, 06:01:41 PM
You have it ass backwards. Joe hates the gang at BC. The original BC was hosted by evs. Old Joe asked the owner to give them the boot. Fash has never wanted Joe on her forum and I don't blame her. Would you want someone here who wants your board to go 404?

Murdock threatened to 404 this forum. I knew she lacked the skills tho

I booted her when she threatened to contact my husband. She’s done it to others before, wasn’t taking any chances

Offline Herman

• View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Reply #29 on: April 15, 2020, 10:28:32 PM

Murdock threatened to 404 this forum. I knew she lacked the skills tho

I booted her when she threatened to contact my husband. She’s done it to others before, wasn’t taking any chances
There you go. You have good reason to ban old Murdock gone and Fash has good reason to ban old Joe.

Prairie Redneck

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #30 on: April 16, 2020, 09:57:41 AM
She sounds like a real vindictive whore. Seems like she finds self worth in believing all men will fuck her. Someone needs to help her figure out that guys blowing their wad in a vagina is kinda like tossing a beer can in the trash. It aint a big deal. Most guys would say "I remember banging that whore" and then move on to "there was this other whore I banged at the bar one night..."

Seamajor

Reply #31 on: April 16, 2020, 10:22:37 AM
The Cashew is a joke along with all 9 regular posters. Most are angry immigrants. No big deal Joe.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 02:16:31 PM by Seamajor »

Offline wizer

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1207 / -862
Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 10:30:22 AM
The Cashew is a joke along with all 9 regular posters. Most are angry immigrants. No gig deal Joe.

I joined that forum yesterday as part of my master plan to avoid boredom during the lockdown.

Doesn't seem all that busy.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #33 on: April 16, 2020, 01:56:04 PM
Flea, nobody hates Joe. There's nothing there to hate.

Joe posting on a forum is on a par with getting a Publisher's Clearance sweepstakes envelope in the mail. The title can be a hook but you know you'll gain precisely nothing by opening it.

The man (and I use the term loosely) is about as substantial as a wad of snotty Kleenex lying on the sidewalk at the mouth of some dark alley after an evening rain.

Could be Joe is disliked because of his propensity to foment boredom with his incessant and ubiquitous cross-forum drivel.

Just a theory.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 3    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 35 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

Reply #34 on: April 16, 2020, 02:03:26 PM

Joe posting on a forum is on a par with getting a Publisher's Clearance sweepstakes envelope in the mail. The title can be a hook but you know you'll gain precisely nothing by opening it.

The man (and I use the term loosely) is about as substantial as a wad of snotty Kleenex lying on the sidewalk at the mouth of some dark alley after an evening rain.

Could be Joe is disliked because of his propensity to foment boredom with his incessant and ubiquitous cross-forum drivel.

Just a theory.

I just scroll by his shit  :crampe:

Seamajor

Reply #35 on: April 16, 2020, 02:30:46 PM

Just a theory.

Kind of a cheap shop Blurt. I think Joes alright.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
Reply #36 on: April 16, 2020, 02:43:43 PM
I’m serious. This dude is like, harmless.

I don’t read everything so maybe I’m missing something ?

I like Joe also.

He brings current news items to the table  however 7 years ago he threatened Fash about closing her forum down and she is understandably unforgiving about that..

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #37 on: April 16, 2020, 06:46:43 PM
Kind of a cheap shop Blurt. I think Joes alright.

No sweat, Seams.

Sometimes it's just Joe's turn to be on the receiving end.

(And this is where his argyle socks and assless chaps come in handy, I might add.)

Seamajor

Reply #38 on: April 16, 2020, 06:58:14 PM
The argyle socks are in these days.  Assless chaps, not so much.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #39 on: April 16, 2020, 07:15:27 PM
I’m serious. This dude is like, harmless.

I don’t read everything so maybe I’m missing something ?

You're right. Once in a while, there's some snark, but he's human. Who doesn't get snarky?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6