Open Card

SirSuperSouthern · 1547

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• It's always 5:55, bitch
  • BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +229 / -686
on: April 22, 2020, 07:37:01 AM
You know who I am, I've never once nic-switched.

You know who I am, I've posted more pictures of myself than any other e-combatant - ever.

You know who I am, because you look up to me while I don't bother looking down at you.

Demand whatever stupid stips you feel you'll need, and you can even choose the judges.

My shrugarooz? No goddamn run-ins; just me and you - who's putting more genuine thought about meeting me in the cage than catching the coded virus specifically made to kill everyone's rich parents, every nigger, and your dog.

I know there's a forum for Call-Outs; but nobody checks it because nobody cares, because it never ever gets shit rollin'. I'll get you rollin', down the long path to the bottom of the Great Canyon. Hey, people will actually look at your worthless ass for once instead of staring straight into the Sun when you're detected...

SSS
- Submit your resume
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 08:24:39 AM
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be talking to any of the few Flamers posting here. It'd be too much like a Public School Boy squeaking "Please Sir, can I have some more" as he's being caned on the bare buttocks in front of the whole class.

Too much like... what?

Sentence 1) I open a card for anyone. Then you state that I'm not actually challenging any of the flamers here. What?

Sentence 2) You then immediately fall off the track by capitalizing the word Boy before hungrily typing "bare buttocks". What!?

Get the fuck outta my sight before I re-retire you...

SSS
- Again.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 08:46:38 AM
Well? Mash the fucking button that tells the unfortunate, paranoid people working in the medical field to "come on down!"

How many goddamn times have you pressed it this month?

Don't act shocked when you franticly look around for it - someone must've taken it...

SSS
- Who the fuck else ever comes over?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 08:51:26 AM
Surely someone with your particular bent

What?

SSS
- Put your slimy fucking teeth back in so I can understand you.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 09:16:27 AM
Thanks guys. I Googled "bent" to see how many meanings the word has. Now I can't decide whether you're using the word in its noun form, or its adjective 2 definition.

Both flawlessly describe me, thanks again...

SSS
- *takes another shot of Corralejo Reposado*
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 05:00:56 PM
Uh, yeah, this thread turned to shit. All it needed was an Attention Whore post and this Captain would make a brave escape from his own sinking ship.

I'm looking for a real fight, according to this thread's title and the OP. Who stepped the fuck up to my challenge? Nobody.

You see, every good "king must find the good in every situation" ~ Longshanks in Braveheart. I'll let my new mark choose the stips and judges, what more gracious opportunity could I possibly provide?

SSS
- Don't post in this thread unless you're going to stay on topic and flesh out the match I'll use to scorch your flesh.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 05:31:01 AM
Women and children first? Christ, you're older than the Bible. There was a time when that may have had some merit to it, unlike my heinous self.

People your age don't know how to use computers but you do, so you've seen what women are really like. Delicate ladies? Get with the fucking times. If women were as gentle and loving as they were once portrayed as being (before I was born, of course), that has turned into a fictitious myth, like most stories in the Bible you helped to write.

Now we all see what they are - faker than your creepy bent smile, fuckface (gummer). They either transform themselves into inflated whores in order to get the attention of rich men, or they look like bus riders who shave once a week and angrily stand for PC bullshit because ugly bitches are treated like trash and they're all bent outta shape about it. None of them are exactly in shape either.

You were once at CJ so you've seen all you need to in order to nod your head as you read the paragraph above. So would I let some cunt like, say, your wife hop into my well-hidden mid-sized catamaran after I drunkenly, intentionally rammed my yacht into another one that had made me jealous at first sight? Nah, it would be fun to watch her drown because if she could swim she would've left you and that doomed island decades ago.

Hmm, bring a kid/war toy along for the ride? I'll let GWAR answer that one for me:

Churning through the bestial muck.
A cosmic forklift rules my throbbing
asshole. The All-Eye says you are the
right slave--to be my anal knave--
tongue in my anal cave--Boy!! You're just
a war-toy--Just my little anal butter
boy. Oh I'm so filled with joy. Now I
know glee. 50 million hosebags every
day. They die for me to have my way. Surely
it is their deaths they seek, to brave
my toxic--anal reek--Cause I'm so
glad he is among us--I'm so glad he
is a fungus--I'm so glad--He is among
us--Philled condoms--My
nipples explode!!!! You're just a
war toy. Let's all go drink and kill
and fart. Yeah sure it's fun, but is
it art? The All-Eye sees the butt
disease. Humanity--is on their knees
with little boys...

SSS
- Is your "son" still "married"?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 05:46:36 AM
Well then, you must enjoy watching bad kids do bad things because I see you're obsessively eating popcorn while I explain the modern world to you. You're fucking welcome, asshole...

SSS
- neo-sage.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 06:10:17 AM
Makes you kinda look bad kid.

Your newest post is entirely devoid of anything interesting so I'll revisit your previous post^.

You muttered some sorry bullshit about me not having a strong grasp of the English language because you improperly used a small word. That recklessness now extends to your forming of sentence fragments.

Now, the correct way to write that dud you glued together, after sniffing it first, should read like this:

"That kinda makes you look bad, kid."

Your attempt to address me made you look pretty bad because I obviously make you so nervous that you panic, fill your diaper, and hit Post before making a slow, creaky break for the bathroom. We've established that I'm one bent motherfucker, so please, show me what a gigantic popcorn certified shit looks like. Hey, you/it may have even made a solid contribution to CJ for once...

SSS
- gnarly and I would've been proud of you.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 23, 2020, 06:36:52 AM
Stop. Fucking. Up. Geezer.

Every tourist that comes sniffing around flame forums immediately knows not to piss over my drug test exploding urine. They know I'm a badass because they quickly discover that I freely volunteered to murder people. Anybody Sam pointed at.

Uh huh. So - where the fuck is your proof of bravery and elevated education? Buried deeply in your incongruous imagination, along with almost everything else? Oh right, you've just secretly stashed corpses so the proof of your dastardly mega-violence is all gone - like your fucking credibility...

SSS
- How many years you got left to continue embarrassing the elderly community?

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 06:48:03 AM
You're so inept that you need to leave for older pastures. Do I wanna play? Check the title and first post in this fucking thread - or did you forget?

I'm beginning to feel bad about roughing up a senior citizen whose mind has become soft. Do you ever remember where your keys are? Not that you're legally allowed to drive any more...

SSS
- I guess you do love watching someone jingle the keys again.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 06:53:29 AM
Did Freud bounce so he could go bounce on his bed pretending to be a helicopter again? Goddamn that fuckin' guy...

SSS
- I tried it after reading him tell us all about it.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 23, 2020, 06:57:36 AM
...aaaaand he's back!

*wants to post a sick pic in reply but can't, like senior citizens can't - you know...

SSS
- takes another morning shot. (of liquor, or another one of my glorious penis?)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 23, 2020, 07:02:57 AM
iretarded, I mean retired. Where's the goddamn remote!?

Check between your fat wife's ass mounds...

SSS
- The pea soup is still in a can you can't open.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 23, 2020, 07:09:46 AM
Got a Texican to English translator handy, mate?  :dontknow:

"dontknow" is a very accurate observation.

Got a Faggot-to-Texan translator you can pull out of your colon?

SSS
- Keeeeeep reaching.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: April 23, 2020, 07:14:11 AM
Yeah. Flaming gold. Pretty much what I expected.

Yeah, Whining popcorn shit^. What an unpleasant surprise...

SSS
- Have you cried so much that your face has mold growing in the creases running from your eyes to your unkempt toes?

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 23, 2020, 07:32:02 AM
Gimme your popcorn, bitchface, or I'll make it look more manly...

SSS
- Nevermind, I dunno where your fingers have been.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 23, 2020, 07:40:27 AM
Hey look, it's 9PM in Adelaide - no fucking wonder Mr. Wang left! Haahahaha, classic! Oh man, that's fuckin' funny...

SSS
- Do all old people hide their hideous bodies under pajamas when they all go to bed before 10?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: April 23, 2020, 09:36:54 AM
Did Freud call you to get you back outta bed after he read that post of mine you know well to stay far from? Wife snores too fucking loud? But you're almost deaf and dead to do anything about it? Probably so.

Speaking of popcorn, if you go back and look at all of your posts, your little popcorn pal is always at least five spaces beneath your last colostomy excretion. Now? He's right beneath you after reading me threatening Freud for his extra butterfied popC.

You're worried. That's why you pulled that bag up close to your grey-haired, rubber nipples. Why, you remind me of Golem and how attached he was to his ring. I suppose that speaks for Australian cuisine.

I'd never punk your old saggy ass out for your salted popC, you creep yourself closer to your grave by the handful. Running low on cash for more iodized salt to dump into the bag to get your exercise of the day - shaking it around really hard to evenly distribute the salt? What's your Pay Pal account? Oh, no? Then use the salt from your fucking tears, it would help make that crap mushy enough to swallow. You know, like how easily you swallow your pride around me...

SSS
- How many cemeteries are in Adelaide? 

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: April 23, 2020, 09:40:11 AM
How much un-popped corn is in your shit, Freud?

SSS
- Count it up next time you shit on Rotty's chest.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6