Open Card

SirSuperSouthern · 1550

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
on: April 22, 2020, 10:17:20 AM
Normally when I open a card there's a witty verse or tonnes of kisses.

This one done disappoint.

Some old drunk of no importance spilling the remainder of his liver function in a textual shit wash.

Was the post aimed at anybody in particular SSS?

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be talking to any of the few Flamers posting here. It'd be too much like a Public School Boy squeaking "Please Sir, can I have some more" as he's being caned on the bare buttocks in front of the whole class.

Or maybe drinking at 7am makes you want to be chastised publicly?

There's some fuckin strange fuckers around here.

:popcorn:

look at this asshole fronting like a bitch. you sucked at trf, you got pwned by a "dog taking a shit gif". you posted a chop of a dick on a penis, ant passed your ass around the forum like a pack of cheap cigs.

you forget how to quote posts and you are the god dam mod here. sit back down, feral can bring more heat than your tiny dick can.

fuck off scoundrel

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 01:19:32 PM
the post is there, scoundrel just can not see it due to the drugs. what did he ingest today. the little vial with "drink me" written on it.

let's all play scavenger hunt and find scoundrels missing post. maybe he deleted it himself thinking it was spam like he deleted ants "dog taking a shit" gif.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 01:20:17 PM

I’ll ask Joo to check the logs and see what’s going on

So you can see
What's going on
Yeah, what's going on
Tell me what's going on
I'll tell you what's going on, ooh ooh ooh ooh

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 01:23:38 PM
You know who I am, I've never once nic-switched.

You know who I am, I've posted more pictures of myself than any other e-combatant - ever.

You know who I am, because you look up to me while I don't bother looking down at you.

Demand whatever stupid stips you feel you'll need, and you can even choose the judges.

My shrugarooz? No goddamn run-ins; just me and you - who's putting more genuine thought about meeting me in the cage than catching the coded virus specifically made to kill everyone's rich parents, every nigger, and your dog.

I know there's a forum for Call-Outs; but nobody checks it because nobody cares, because it never ever gets shit rollin'. I'll get you rollin', down the long path to the bottom of the Great Canyon. Hey, people will actually look at your worthless ass for once instead of staring straight into the Sun when you're detected...

SSS
- Submit your resume

so what exactly do you want? for dovey to stuff her tampon into your pee pee hole? Let's have little dovey chew on some mashed potatoes and then spit them into your mouth like a mother bird.

anyone lactating? SSS needs milk!
  • Fucking idiot x 1    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -2 Post Total)

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 05:49:40 PM

Choke me til I cum, bitch

bark like a dog first.

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 06:22:33 PM
SSS is a fucking virgin.

that's great. he won't get killed in a horror movie, the virgins never do.

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 08:47:51 PM
Seriously, who is that guy?   Never heard of him.

he's the guy who likes spinach and is married to Olive Oil. his frenemy was Brutus.

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 11:55:18 AM
You think I spend more than a fragment of my time posting toward an admitted pervert and coward?

Dude. You talk the talk but I walk the walk.

I was diagnosed as a paranoid psychopath at 14 after putting a neighbour into a coma with a tyre lever after finding out he'd been fucking with his daughter.

I've ended the lives of a handful of wronguns that crossed my path.

Your only worry here is that I don't have an episode whilst posting, believing what's being written and turning up at your door with a shiv fashioned from the bones of the septic cunt that begat you.

So there's that.

bitch, all you do is eat fucking popcorn. you lying sack of shit.

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 12:01:52 PM
Did I state I was brave anywhere you airclaiming cunt?

I'm just a twisted evil twat.

Wanna play?

yeah, lets photo chop a dick onto a lollipop.

you forget, everyone read your shit at turd rail, you were a cuntwanker chew toy.  you are lower than KOF.

go pop another mystery pill and see if it improves your next post.

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 23, 2020, 12:08:07 PM
Don't make me return to Cali and get you squeaking like a ground squirrel on a jackknifed semi truck full of Jiffy Peanut Butter (again...)  :biggrin:

i love when freud talks dirty!!!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 25, 2020, 10:10:52 AM
Hey SSS.

I do so enjoy this proof positive that I expose you as a flameless, talentless cunt with every post.

Just keep hitting that shit karma button kid.

Your frustration is fuckin hilarious.

says the asshole using "pills" as a sig.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6