Darwin is watching the Trumptardian response to the pandemic with enthusiasm.

Guest · 1729

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Uhg.

lib's like everything up their asses.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

#propertyistheft

Name one policy of Trump that you agree with...

:popcorn:

That he should bow out of the Coronoavirus updates, so that the adults can address the issue.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile

That he should bow out of the Coronoavirus updates, so that the adults can address the issue.

Do you think biden will go on a racist rant against Corona beer during the debates or just forget the name Corona altogether?  :laughinatu:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152

The updates weren't being treated respectfully by many of the press and had become counterproductive and a waste of the WH's time and energy....

Seamajor

Name one policy of Trump that you agree with...

:popcorn:

Ts policy of disallowing Hermaphrodites into the military. Nothing else.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Ts policy of disallowing Hermaphrodites into the military. Nothing else.

I hope we can get back to booting faggits out of the military one day.

#propertyistheft

#propertyistheft

I want all you true red Trumptard's to go to every Trump rally you can.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile

I want all you true red Trumptard's to go to every Trump rally you can.

And I want all you true faggit lovers to die of AIDS.

Offline Pangolin

• View Profile
  • Rated: +111 / -110
I think all those quarantine protesters should be able to go out and about, just as long as they dont go anywheres near any essential workers unless they are wearing gloves and a mask.  they should be able to hang with each nother all they want.  Naked or any which way.  Especially they should hang with Trump.  He likes having his people sitting at his feet, like all good cult leaders.

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
I think all those quarantine protesters should be able to go out and about, just as long as they dont go anywheres near any essential workers unless they are wearing gloves and a mask.  they should be able to hang with each nother all they want.  Naked or any which way.  Especially they should hang with Trump.  He likes having his people sitting at his feet, like all good cult leaders.

Okay Lotus  :bounce2:

Offline TheProwler

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1178 / -63
You can't fix stupid nor can you quarantine it, Apey.

Quick question:  Why'd you call this Propertyistheft person "Apey"?

There was an "Apey" on Conquer Club a while ago...about 10 years I'd same....I'm wondering if it's the same person.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Our fat assed governor sent his family to florida where you dont have to wear masks while he orders people here to wear masks or else!  :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Quick question:  Why'd you call this Propertyistheft person "Apey"?

There was an "Apey" on Conquer Club a while ago...about 10 years I'd same....I'm wondering if it's the same person.

A nic he's used over the years at another forum we know one another from.   Probably a different individual would be my guess.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
A nic he's used over the years at another forum we know one another from.   Probably a different individual would be my guess.

I always think of known personas by the first name I knew them by. Peaches will always be Spoon.  Her Grace will always be Flea.  Biggie will always be Joo, Percy Shelley cannot stop being Big Duke Sux, er, I men Six, #propertyistheft has always been that deranged Apey cat etc.

Oh, and you have always been Oak.

And Seamajor has just recently been re-christened "Slopey," by which name he will henceforth and forever be known across all these boards.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Seamajor

I always think of known personas by the first name I knew them by. Peaches will always be Spoon.  Her Grace will always be Flea.  Biggie will always be Joo, Percy Shelley cannot stop being Big Duke Sux, er, I men Six, #propertyistheft has always been that deranged Apey cat etc.

And Seamajor has just recently been re-christened "Slopey," by which name he will henceforth and forever be known across all these boards.

And you Burger King Rapey. Working from home today, or did they give ya the day  off?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 05:57:58 PM by Seamajor »

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
And you Burger King Rapey. Working from home today, or did they give ya the day  off?

Actually, I am reviewing a large job I have to finish up tomorrow or Tuesday, but today is Sunday, Slopey.  I spent the day working in my yards.

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline 18Holliday81

• Saint Stephen with a rose
  • In and out of the garden he goes
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2732 / -1609

Big Doosh Sux was first Tonyswhirl (BY)

Country garden in the wind and the rain
Wherever he goes the people all complain

Offline 18Holliday81

• Saint Stephen with a rose
  • In and out of the garden he goes
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2732 / -1609
A nic he's used over the years at another forum
One which I myself originated.

Country garden in the wind and the rain
Wherever he goes the people all complain

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
One which I myself originated.

:Doh2:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6