Author Topic: Top level Gov Official, not mentioning any names, Recommends to inject bleach.  (Read 3946 times)

#propertyistheft

^^^ Oh look, its a who's who of fake fukin news!!! Woohoo!  :laughinatu: Enjoy your circle jerk douche! Trump 2020!!!  :fuku:
Do you enjoy yours, lokjaw?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Do you enjoy yours, lokjaw?

I bet they're on short supply cause you and the other faggits keep shoving em in your asses.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

#propertyistheft

I bet they're on short supply cause you and the other faggits keep shoving em in your asses.

I am glad that you get to be like  Mike!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

I am glad that you get to be like  Mike!

I aint no pussy either, faggit. No, you cant suck muh dik!  :fuku:

#propertyistheft

I aint no pussy either, faggit. No, you cant suck muh dik!  :fuku:

It's almost like he is talking to himself, during one of his fervidly frequent masturbatory Maga-Marathons. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

It's almost like he is talking to himself, during one of his fervidly frequent masturbatory Maga-Marathons. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

^^^ Its almost like this degenerate doesnt have these sick fantasies. There's something wrong with this piece of shit.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
https://pagesix.com/2020/05/01/cristina-cuomo-defends-holistic-coronavirus-treatment/

But since she's a lib nobody will complain about it.

If she were bangin Saint Trump, literally the angel of death!  :crampe:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6