Author Topic: Flynn is a Goddamn Smoker - PROOF INSIDE  (Read 8498 times)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Flynn
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +790 / -465
Re: Flynn is a Goddamn Smoker - PROOF INSIDE
« Reply #300 on: May 02, 2020, 12:45:41 AM »
Like I find it alarming that when I take off, and I go back to just disengaging(because for a while I was just keeping it entertaining or funny) I come back and start posting and he shows up raging again and then I see that he posted a manifesto essentailly saying he has my address and I'm a threat to his kids.

I'm not talking about MY kids. He is saying im a threat to HIS children. And he has my address.

He is probably calling every school in my state trying to find out which one I go to.

I've said it's not even worth it to keep trying to hang out.

More poor Dovey. It's been how fucking long? You are still alive. Kevin didn't kill you like you tried to say he would. You fucking drama queen.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 02, 2020, 12:52:06 AM »
I don't know about you, but I would be mortified and putting myself out on a serious time out if I had such a lapse in judgment.

Look, Oak. My thing here isn't that Dovey did those things. We all know what happened and she did those things. Fine. The funny thing is she denies doing those very things she admitted to.

I mean hell, Oak. We've all made stupid decisions at one time or another. I get it. But this stupidity, where Dovey is actually looking for another sucker. Insane.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 02, 2020, 12:54:23 AM »
What sane person cares?

I never once said I was "sane." Any other questions nosey?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2020, 12:54:47 AM »
Look, Oak. My thing here isn't that Dovey did those things. We all know what happened and she did those things. Fine. The funny thing is she denies doing those very things she admitted to.

I mean hell, Oak. We've all made stupid decisions at one time or another. I get it. But this stupidity, where Dovey is actually looking for another sucker. Insane.

She's looking for another sucker?

You're right, we've all made mistakes.  Who wants their, arguably, worst moment ground into their face over and over again, especially by a stranger that you know doesn't give a fuck about you?

Personally, I wouldn't respond to you about that situation if I were she, but I'm not.  I would have told you to fuck off long ago.
But that's just me.

I don't owe anyone online JACK FUCKING SHIT, never mind explanations for my life.  But again, maybe that's just me.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2020, 12:55:33 AM »
I never once said I was "sane." Any other questions nosey?

You're calling me nosey?   :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

LMFAO, c'mon Flynn, are you high, right this very second???!!!   
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 02, 2020, 12:58:41 AM »

You're right, we've all made mistakes.  Who wants their, arguably, worst moment ground into their face over and over again, especially by a stranger that you know doesn't give a fuck about you?

Personally, I wouldn't respond to you about that situation if I were she, but I'm not.  I would have told you to fuck off long ago.
But that's just me.

I don't owe anyone online JACK FUCKING SHIT, never mind explanations for my life.  But again, maybe that's just me.

Very good points all around, Oak. Unfortunately, you didn't blab on a flame forum about the most intimate details in regard to your past e-relationships, right?

Dovey did.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 3    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 30 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 02, 2020, 01:00:08 AM »

"High" huh? So, I guess you were "high" when you accused me of being Freud?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 02, 2020, 01:02:12 AM »

Oh. And by the way Oak. Don't think we didn't all read how you were the first one to engage Sum Cunt. Then when he torches you, you start acting like Dovey gettjng all indignant about him calling you what you really are...A fucking gigantic bovine with an opinion no matter how fucking stupid.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 02, 2020, 01:03:13 AM »
"High" huh? So, I guess you were "high" when you accused me of being Freud?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 02, 2020, 01:04:09 AM »
Oh. And by the way Oak. Don't think we didn't all read how you were the first one to engage Sum Cunt. Then when he torches you, you start acting like Dovey gettjng all indignant about him calling you what you really are...A fucking gigantic bovine with an opinion no matter how fucking stupid.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -5 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 02, 2020, 01:07:02 AM »
Well, I should have called you his water carrier.  Sorry!

Isn't it time for you to freak out about a poster in California? You fucking pathetic bush pig. Sum Cunt beat your fucking head in and now you're all "scared" about him "stalking" you. Are you and that hippo Flea related?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 02, 2020, 01:08:38 AM »
You say that like it's a bad thing.  :biglaugha:

Well, when you're crying about how you "didn't do anything" and how big bad Cunt was just picking on you.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SHAMPAIN
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
« Reply #312 on: May 02, 2020, 06:27:03 PM »
He said on TBC he's 22. I think it's safe to say that this lame BF refugee is at least 10 years older than you.

There isn't anybody on these forums under the age of 30. I'm 35 and I'm probably the youngest poster here.
You old yellow pig! Ewww! I guarantee you have black pits all over your legs you thick pubed whore! Yuck! You’re lying in an embarrassment style...

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #313 on: May 02, 2020, 09:03:03 PM »

But that's just me.

I've been doing yard work with my husband all day.  :beerbang:

You are posting with a poofer/cunt combo.

Poofer is fucking insane. If he wants to go bat fucking ass over the edge when I'm not here thinking that IF I WAS "looking for another sucker" he has any actual power over that?

LET him.

Dont try to reason with this psycho.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #314 on: May 02, 2020, 09:57:58 PM »
I've come to a conclusion, finally, after many months of pondering the Dovey/Kevin Question; it's become apparent to me that the one lying about all this is the one who has the letter "v" in the middle of their name.

And I can now say that I side with the other one.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 16 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 02, 2020, 10:26:04 PM »
I've been doing yard work with my husband all day.  :beerbang:

You are posting with a poofer/cunt combo.

Poofer is fucking insane. If he wants to go bat fucking ass over the edge when I'm not here thinking that IF I WAS "looking for another sucker" he has any actual power over that?

LET him.

Dont try to reason with this psycho.

This is what I am talking about. You fly in here on your used tampon and say, "I was doing yardwork with my husband." Like any of us give one flying fuck. Your need to explain your absence as it was an affront to your dignity because you couldn't defend your lying horse's ass because this is your fucking life you disgusting cunt.

Now. Why are you ashamed of fucking Kevin? Why did you lie about sending back the Switch?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #316 on: May 06, 2020, 01:53:57 AM »
Hello sicko. So, does it matter if the juvenile in question is under 16? Does it pervert?

Or are these loopholes to satisfy your sick urges. Nasty freak.
It's like your stupidity has grown so thick, it became a huge blob that hardened and encased you in time.

Your brain works by recycling the same tripe over and over. It's unbelievable.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #317 on: May 06, 2020, 06:41:34 AM »
Flynn get a fucking life you old dragon, nobody now or ever has given 2 flying fucks about Mongtini or his second hand Switch, yet here you are nearly 12 months later still droning on about it.

Fucks sake....
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #318 on: September 28, 2022, 12:44:36 AM »
Flynn get a fucking life you old dragon, nobody now or ever has given 2 flying fucks about Mongtini or his second hand Switch, yet here you are nearly 12 months later still droning on about it.

Fucks sake....
Those two clowns or one clown still at it on Pussy Factory.
Prairie Redneck

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6