Author Topic: Flynn is a Goddamn Smoker - PROOF INSIDE  (Read 8118 times)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• It's always 5:55, bitch
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SirSuperSouthern
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +229 / -686
Flynn is a Goddamn Smoker - PROOF INSIDE
« on: April 26, 2020, 07:32:19 PM »
Smokers smell gross - breath, hair, clothes - you name it. They just fuckin' suck. Someone walks into your nice clean house? God... dammit. Kick 'em out ASAP; does your house smell as it did before Flynn came over? Fuck. No. Think I'm Freudin'? Oh contraire.

Flynn assumed she could sashay into a thread of mine without tripping on her quick exit. She did - hard. Look:

"Hi, I'm Flynn, a middle-aged desperate female in need of someone competent in my annoying life. How? Ooh! I'll get braces despite my age because my snaggletoothed grin won't attract a man that I really need at this point in my life. See?"

"I even used that bottom eyelid mascara to help make my bright green braces less noticeable! Looks OK, right?"

*your answer here*

"Now here's a pic of my smile after my orthodontist placed his plastic trash bag covered shoe on my forehead, took the plyers off something else around there, shoved it into the back of my mouth, clamped, and tore most of them off. Some still had teeth attached to them, tee hee!

"LOOK at 'em NOW!:happy117:"

You're a fucking smoker and you'll now need another couple years wearing bleach trays every night or just go back to nightly fucking slack-jawed soccer fans. You poor thing. All that work, all that pain every time he put in a thicker wire - you couldn't suck dick for weeks. But you can and do smoke smoke through those environmentally harmful filters.

And look at you now, after all that enjoyable torture you put yourself through. Dear Dog Almighty. Let's count your years served and due: 3 & 1/2 years in green, 38 years of smoking Newports. Add at least a solid deuce, for bleach trays; or she may go with Invisalign to forego a retainer because she can pour ooky tasting bleach goop into the trays and wear them 24/7 for another degrading oral chore to add to that long list.

Flynn, you fucking suck in every thinkable way, including your written material you've posted here because it needed to be more violent, angry, pissed off, on, on the rag, etc. I'm sure you know this, but just so that everyone else here knows too - oral hygienists can't just scrape or buff that terrible stain off the smile you wish you were gonna get after paying and suffering as much as you've done for an American smile.

That. Sucks. Hey, I know of a good excuse you could use when people squint and frown while looking at your front teeth: "I would've quit smoking so this wouldn't happen but every time my green braces were tightened it hurt too much to chew nicotine gum. Or wear one of those terribly uncomfortable patches that irritating people kept suggesting I do. Faggots all."

See there? Bada-bip-badda-boop: You've now learned that those nasty brown stains are all your fault, unlike the ones in the crotch of your panties (ask Scoundrel all about that last part). Flynn, you're like a goddamn boat - unadvisable to ride, regardless of your automatic meaning of that great homonym.

Do you still smoke? How many packs of Pall Mall menthols do you go through a week? I know, you won't admit to shit; but I know. What I'd sorta like to know is - how many times have you fucked anything else important up?

Eyes don't lie, so thanks for the before-n-after pics you posted that makes you look worse for wear. One step forward, off a cliff, you dumb bitch...

SSS
- May get banned (again) for revealing such unsettling PI.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Re: Flynn is a Goddamn Smoker - PROOF INSIDE
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 07:46:05 PM »
Doesn't look like some bitch who'd be affiliated with two Losers.
Jest sayin'-
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• It's always 5:55, bitch
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SirSuperSouthern
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +229 / -686
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 07:53:50 PM »

STFU&GTFO

SSS
- BrentZO smokes too.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -5 Post Total)

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 08:07:17 PM »
STFU&GTFO

SSS
- BrentZO smokes too.
Lol.
You really think that's Flynn, huh genius?

SSS spent 30 days in the pen and got covered in tats like he dropped 30 years. Ha.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Flynn
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +790 / -465
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 08:15:19 PM »
All that written just for me? Hate to burst your bubble dog fucker but I don't smoke cigarettes. Weed, Marijuana, and cannabis? Yes. Cigs? No.

Let's get back to the main fact of you looking like a sunburned, way on the spectrum and balding beastiality junkie. Seriously, take your middle aged flatulence along with your gross receding hairline, turn it upside down and stick it up BEnzo's fake valor ass.

Why does your head look like a deformed pineapple? What the hell are those nasty red splotches on yer face? Not only do you have skin that looks like it's made of parchment paper but I could sharpen all of my kitchen knives and that dry abrasive skin on that thing you call a head.

Those fucking eyebrows! You should have been shot on the spot. You actually go out into public with those outlandish things? Those are the worst fucking unkempt eyelashes I have ever seen. Look at those things. Those fuckers are like wings. One good gust and you could fly coast to coast in under an hour with a good tailwind. Those fucking eyebrows are fucking killing me.

What happened to your neck? Did you eat it? Why does it look someone took a cow's ass and superimposed it on some sloppy fucker wearing a dirty ARMY sweatshirt? What is that kind of haircut is that, where it looks like a thin sheen of dirt on your scaly otherwise balding anvil you call a "head?"

You want to start a thread about my fucking teeth? Where the fuck are yours? Do you have a chubby poking out of your soiled gray sweatpants? Look at that that mini tent you got going on. Two Chipmunks could sleep dry with all that tentage you got going on. Or is it because you're in close proximity to that ugly fucking mutant of a dog? What is that thing? A cross between a Poodle and your sperm?

Jesus Christ, and you're wearing some $11 Under Armor shoes, you obviously purchased at your local Fred Meyer. I mean fuck, look at that fucking ghetto you live in. Where is that? Somewhere in the south? What's the average yearly income per capita there? $29,000?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by wizer
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1207 / -862
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 08:26:08 PM »
@Flynn

Not a bad rant except for "on accident" (that's a phrase the highly uneducated use all the time) and also how do you know it's really a picture of that poster? Because they SAID it was?

You should know better than that.

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2020, 08:41:46 PM »
@Flynn

Not a bad rant except for "on accident" (that's a phrase the highly uneducated use all the time) and also how do you know it's really a picture of that poster? Because they SAID it was?

You should know better than that.

Is there a reason you're addressing me in public? Like I know you? Did I ask for your fucking critique? No. I did not. So, go get sodomized by BEnzo.

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2020, 08:44:24 PM »
I'm not following the cause and effect here @Flynn.

You posted using a blue collar term used by those who don't have a good handle on the proper use of the English language, and you assumed that some random picture was in fact the member who posted it and unleashed a whole barrage of insults which were probably a complete waste of time and effort: and therefore I should get sodomized by another member?

Your train of thought appears to be somewhat derailed.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2020, 08:56:39 PM »

[Idiot ALERT! This retard has been spam filtered.]

Tell Joo-I love the upgrades.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2020, 09:08:43 PM »
yeah, flyn just spent time flaming a picture of some random guy that sss posted. sss has been posted that random guys pic and pics of that random guys poodles for years, he fooling all of us!

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2020, 09:21:00 PM »
yeah, flyn just spent time flaming a picture of some random guy that sss posted. sss has been posted that random guys pic and pics of that random guys poodles for years, he fooling all of us!
You sure like it when he posts random dicks, tho

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2020, 09:23:09 PM »
I knew I recognized SSS!

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2020, 09:55:58 PM »
sss has been posted that random guys pic and pics of that random guys poodles for years, he fooling all of us!

Oh he posted the same picture for years! Therefore it must be him.

Just like some posters pretend they're the opposite gender. For years. It happens.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2020, 10:21:10 PM »
Oh he posted the same picture for years! Therefore it must be him.

Just like some posters pretend they're the opposite gender. For years. It happens.

do you want him to hold up a piece of paper with todays date and this site on his next pic, i did that when posting a pic of my back pack, no one here doubts that is my backpack now and some people (freud) are big fans of my backpack.

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2020, 10:27:44 PM »
Almost anything can be photochopped nowadays but that would be a good start.

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2020, 02:03:07 AM »
Does anybody find that sixty year wanker Flynn's gender bending troll funny. He is stuck in 2007.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)
Prairie Redneck

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2020, 02:09:53 AM »
Does anybody find that sixty year wanker Flynn's gender bending troll funny. He is stuck in 2007.

I knew once the picture came out your fucking starburst perverted ass would be out here talking crazy, all the while saving my picture to your dicktop.

Beat it you fucking psychotic pervert before I call your landlord aka your mom about your sexual oddities.

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2020, 02:25:43 AM »
I knew once the picture came out your fucking starburst perverted ass would be out here talking crazy, all the while saving my picture to your dicktop.

Beat it you fucking psychotic pervert before I call your landlord aka your mom about your sexual oddities.
Fuck off you old faggot. Freud dropped the gender bending weirdness. It aint 2007 anymore old man, get over it.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Prairie Redneck

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2020, 04:17:42 AM »
ask Scoundrel

In your head much kid?

Can't even put a lame against fuckin Fucktard Flynn together without the spectre of The Scoundrel invading your space?

Ima gonna let you stew for a while and allow the proles to laugh at your ineptitude and just how much I can fuck you with your own drunk post.

It really wasn't a good idea now was it?

:popcorn:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2020, 05:50:14 AM »
Fuck off you old faggot. Freud dropped the gender bending weirdness. It aint 2007 anymore old man, get over it.

Pantywaste and Dinky Dianna ride on through the substrate of space time continuum eternal...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6