Flynn is a Goddamn Smoker - PROOF INSIDE

SirSuperSouthern · 8129

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• It's always 5:55, bitch
  • BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +229 / -686
on: April 26, 2020, 07:32:19 PM
Smokers smell gross - breath, hair, clothes - you name it. They just fuckin' suck. Someone walks into your nice clean house? God... dammit. Kick 'em out ASAP; does your house smell as it did before Flynn came over? Fuck. No. Think I'm Freudin'? Oh contraire.

Flynn assumed she could sashay into a thread of mine without tripping on her quick exit. She did - hard. Look:

"Hi, I'm Flynn, a middle-aged desperate female in need of someone competent in my annoying life. How? Ooh! I'll get braces despite my age because my snaggletoothed grin won't attract a man that I really need at this point in my life. See?"

"I even used that bottom eyelid mascara to help make my bright green braces less noticeable! Looks OK, right?"

*your answer here*

"Now here's a pic of my smile after my orthodontist placed his plastic trash bag covered shoe on my forehead, took the plyers off something else around there, shoved it into the back of my mouth, clamped, and tore most of them off. Some still had teeth attached to them, tee hee!

"LOOK at 'em NOW!:happy117:"

You're a fucking smoker and you'll now need another couple years wearing bleach trays every night or just go back to nightly fucking slack-jawed soccer fans. You poor thing. All that work, all that pain every time he put in a thicker wire - you couldn't suck dick for weeks. But you can and do smoke smoke through those environmentally harmful filters.

And look at you now, after all that enjoyable torture you put yourself through. Dear Dog Almighty. Let's count your years served and due: 3 & 1/2 years in green, 38 years of smoking Newports. Add at least a solid deuce, for bleach trays; or she may go with Invisalign to forego a retainer because she can pour ooky tasting bleach goop into the trays and wear them 24/7 for another degrading oral chore to add to that long list.

Flynn, you fucking suck in every thinkable way, including your written material you've posted here because it needed to be more violent, angry, pissed off, on, on the rag, etc. I'm sure you know this, but just so that everyone else here knows too - oral hygienists can't just scrape or buff that terrible stain off the smile you wish you were gonna get after paying and suffering as much as you've done for an American smile.

That. Sucks. Hey, I know of a good excuse you could use when people squint and frown while looking at your front teeth: "I would've quit smoking so this wouldn't happen but every time my green braces were tightened it hurt too much to chew nicotine gum. Or wear one of those terribly uncomfortable patches that irritating people kept suggesting I do. Faggots all."

See there? Bada-bip-badda-boop: You've now learned that those nasty brown stains are all your fault, unlike the ones in the crotch of your panties (ask Scoundrel all about that last part). Flynn, you're like a goddamn boat - unadvisable to ride, regardless of your automatic meaning of that great homonym.

Do you still smoke? How many packs of Pall Mall menthols do you go through a week? I know, you won't admit to shit; but I know. What I'd sorta like to know is - how many times have you fucked anything else important up?

Eyes don't lie, so thanks for the before-n-after pics you posted that makes you look worse for wear. One step forward, off a cliff, you dumb bitch...

SSS
- May get banned (again) for revealing such unsettling PI.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 07:53:50 PM

STFU&GTFO

SSS
- BrentZO smokes too.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -5 Post Total)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 09:55:55 AM
do you want him to hold up a piece of paper with today's date

I won't clean back up until Savage does.

You see, unlike you Flynn, I'm not afraid of reading anything negative about me or to me. Why else would I have posted that pic?

Just to read some clueless poster utterly meltdown while describing that one? Possibly. I'm glad it was you, the others are trying to work on another angle with me and I always like playing two hands when sitting at a Blackjack table, and usually double-down on pairs.

I set a mark-trap, you fell in deeeeep with your suckered response that I think I'll even copy and save *chuckles*. Goddamn it's great being me...

SSS
- aahhhhhhhhhhh *bling*

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 10:57:01 AM
This thread is actually a perfect example of pros v learners. Check it out:

I post a buncha bullshit about some stains.
Flynn explodes.

Now, what would an old pro like Freud have done in her place?

I post a buncha bullshit about Freud's stains.
Freud simply replies: "...go oOoOoOon..."

DAMMIT!

See there? My complete failure to touch upon my work-heavy effort to piss him off would really piss me off. And that's how pros do it. Not Flynn...

SSS
- is a nefarious player who can still learn a few more things, and does.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -9 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6