Author Topic: Someone here decided Flea was special...  (Read 5666 times)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Someone here decided Flea was special...
« on: April 28, 2020, 01:18:06 PM »
….and I cannot work it out?

When JooDug introduced Fleas new rating system, she saw overnight her ratings fall like her bloomers at a frat party. She earned nearly 5,000 hates overnight. I don't want you worrying about the hypocrisy of this, Joo sorted it out for her when it became far too embarrassing for her cheeky ickle talentless self.

Since disagreeing with Fleas' pick for the paedophilic hump starting respiration of this sites shite of the month, I have had a thousand dislikes added to my account. As there are only around the 50 membership mark herein, I question the math.

Now obviously Flea was upset when she had 4,000 plus dislikes, so she simply had Joo eradicate that obviously fraudulent worth. The likes of Oak and me have faired as well as possible, surviving in a rigged game of turf kicking and everyone else's arse licking. Why introduce a system that you yourself in moderation allow to happen, unless it personifies your own worth?

Flea is one of the very, very worst posters in the history of flame and this game, what with her PI banned genealogy and deep phycological mystery, that makes a fucking misery outa a not very inept mystery.

I am calling my rating what it is, a reality check and a realisation that Flea and Joo share the same ineffectual PR quotient as Bwain and TWAT, or Oranje and EB. Users and fucking abusers of their own worth.

Just to remind you Flea. You are a talentless panel abusing cunt.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

Re: Someone here decided Flea was special...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 01:22:00 PM »
Are you trying to say that I messed with your ratings ?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 01:26:19 PM »
Yes...by allowing it. And not just wiff mine fucktit.

You seem to be sitting on a rep with less than 800 dislikes, when you started off with nearly 5000.

You are a fucking liar, a panel abusing floosy, and just on the right side of wrong in every decision you ever make.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 01:28:30 PM »
Yes...by allowing it. And not just wiff mine fucktit.

You seem to be sitting on a rep with less than 800 dislikes, when you started off with nearly 5000.

You are a fucking liar, a panel abusing floosy and just on the right side of wrong in every decision you ever make.

You do know how the ratings system works right ?

Do you have proof that I started off with - 5000 ? I don’t think anyone here has started out with that number

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 01:36:23 PM »
Yes, they are called eyes, and so are everyone else's. I also saw you complain about it to Joo in a thread, don't make me find it before you wipe it.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself little girl.

And get the fucking system sorted, not just for yourself, but for the whole site.

Oak with a -4000+ rating....are ye fucking trout tickling us?

Where is your rating that by your own definition you never earned, and how can my rating fall by a 1000 overnight, in a site with 50 members?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 01:38:39 PM »
Your rating falls when people hit the downvote emoticons. You can see who is giving you negs

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2020, 01:43:53 PM »
Are you a fucking idiot little girl....every single member herein would have to vote me a shite emoticon at least twice in 24hrs...is that possible?

Still doesn't explain why your went from -4000 to zero in a day you panel abusing cunt.

Just own what we all know you are.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2020, 01:45:06 PM »
Boy, bye
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 11 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2020, 01:49:09 PM »
Your rep vanishes when you demand it does....yet the rest of us have to wear your panel abuse.

Send Joo in bitch, before I get slightly concerned about what you claim to own concern over.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2020, 01:50:51 PM »

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2020, 01:55:28 PM »
Probably wise, for like I always do I would fuck that panel abusing cunt up.

And you cannot have that, can ye.

4000 dislikes and you are now loved by everyone. We have all had enough of your lies Flea. Fucking man up.

Seamajor

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2020, 01:59:52 PM »
This system is all Stubby. He controls it all I don’t think the Queen has a clue how it works. Like DD went fro 20,000 negs to 4000, over night. It’s all stupid
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2020, 02:05:04 PM »
This system is all Stubby. He controls it all I don’t think the Queen has a clue how it works. Like DD went fro 20,000 negs to 4000, over night. It’s all stupid

Let me assure you I have e-known Flea for a long time. She has more than a clue when it comes to herself.

She however, is only getting used to panel abuse now, because no other cunt would in the history of her give her a panel.

What works for Flea works for Joo, and she doesn't have the sense to work a flame forum. I couldn't give a fuck what she allows, let's just recall what she is.

Nothing...worth recalling.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2020, 02:10:37 PM »
You’re crying because you think I’m giving you more negs on an internet messageboard.

This virus got all of you wiling out. Bog off, Ninny
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2020, 02:18:07 PM »
I'm not crying, I'm wondering where your negative 4000 rep came from and then vanished too, and why you are not wearing it anymore, while you allow a mathematically impossible rep count for me in 24 hrs?

Poxy makes a big deal of getting reg counts downgraded, is that through third party affiliates to this site like twitter or Facebook?

If this proves to be the case, he should be banned. Theres a start point little girl.

What you should be fucking doing nonentity, is doing what you did for yourself.... reset.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2020, 02:21:17 PM »
I'm not crying, I'm wondering where your negative 4000 rep came from and then vanished too, and why you are not wearing it anymore, while you allow a mathematically impossible rep count for me in 24 hrs?

Poxy makes a big deal of getting reg counts downgraded, is that through third party affiliates to this site like twitter or Facebook?

If this proves to be the case, he should be banned. Theres a start point little girl.

What you should be fucking doing nonentity, is doing what you did for yourself.... reset.

I’ll ask Joo if he knows what you’re talking about. Maybe there’s a board glitch or something. He’s been really busy lately
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 11 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2020, 02:24:59 PM »
In fact just bin the whole system, it is patently open to abuse from within, and without, and go back to the original status.

For example, I get pissed off with a poster like you  making a cunt of herself in a single thread, I still don't rush to the neg status. That's because I am an old school arsehole and still consider the rep status important.

Now it is meaningless, just like you learned to your cost. 

Seamajor

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2020, 02:26:52 PM »

I’ll ask Joo if he knows what you’re talking about. Maybe there’s a board glitch or something. He’s been really busy lately

Hon, we’ve covered this. Stubby is the panel abuser. Duh. Where did LB go? She went from 2000 negs to 15000 again over night.  The fucker doxed the hell out of her.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -9 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2020, 02:29:48 PM »
Hon, we’ve covered this. Stubby is the panel abuser. Duh. Where did LB go? She went from 2000 negs to 15000 again over night.  The fucker doxed the hell out of her.

Doxxing - posting someone’s personal info like real names, addresses and job

Biggie has never doxxed anyone.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2020, 02:32:17 PM »
It needs to be scrapped Flea. Scoundrel the scouse cunt has been highlighting it for months. We either have faith in our moderator or we do not.

I know who I trust Flea, and I know it isn't just Joo (although he is quite a gid guy).

He's a prick...aye he's a prick. Get it sorted lassie.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6