Author Topic: Emily & Bigdukesix the first date  (Read 4468 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: Emily & Bigdukesix the first date
« on: November 21, 2018, 02:55:34 PM »
This budding flirtation between the two of you should find it's way down to the battle groundz

Just to remain consistent
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 03:12:12 PM »
Good idea, but I am done with this thread - I need to be nice out of respect for those what invited me here
Well, you can be done with this Split off the original thread and still remain active in the original as they are now two separate entities.

My suggestion is that if you're not inclined to deal with this person just put her/him/it on ignore.

If her/szer/him/that decides to follow you into boards and topics which are not designed for flaming with nothing but targeted derogatory remarks then that's a matter the staff will have to deal with

I'm personally an advocate of flaming and trolling but I also see the value in having a time and place for such activities and an area where it's accepted, furthered, encouraged etc etc... the entire board is not such a place.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 04:33:25 PM »
The only thing nasty coming out of that mole motel you call a mouth is the ungodly scent of a 1000 dead bodies which accompanies your boring mutter on the way out, BigDementiaPatient

Don't even act like you could flame me without forgetting why you're speaking to me in the first place after a sentence or two of discombobulated babble pecked out on your keyboard via the plunger stuck to your forehead you old geriatric corpse sniffing freak.

Hi Flynn

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6