Author Topic: Who is Foxy now....  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Who is Foxy now....
« on: May 05, 2020, 02:34:33 PM »
...male or female, legend or cautionary tale?

S/he is supposed to be Mandy here, but who is s/he?

Foxy does not need to go down as anything but one of the very best posters in the history of flame. It really is not open to debate.

However, I have found myself wondering who s/he actually is. TWAT told me once that s/he elucidated threads before we had threads, and that since 1998 s/he has been fulfilling his or her lifelong desire to make sense of you.

Unfortunately around 2004, that stopped working. And it certainly does not work now.

What we know for certain is that Poxy is just another cunt to be fucked, just like Joo and Freud.

Legends lost to the abacus of time, that thought Sublime was worth responding too!

Don't mistake me for hate, quite the opposite, he, and he is a he Benzo, loves Fortnite, walks in the park with the dog he probably most relates too, while humming Always Look on the Bright Side of Life...while demanding paradoxically the worst of it.

I know one thing, Foxy was bored 20 years ago. What worries me is, he is still here in the confines of a pandemic, alone and very afraid.

Don't be afraid laddie. PM me and I will give you Flea's phone number. Reach out and touch during this pandemic, that which you could not control before our new normality Poxy.

You are truly worth it!

Or at the very least a passing thought.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: Who is Foxy now....
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 02:39:21 PM »
I’m eating pizza right now
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 02:41:02 PM »
Foxy is good... better still a good writer who understands humour which is the most important thing.... but never sledge Romany aka gypsies around Foxy... That's a sensitive subject.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -5 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 02:41:16 PM »
I’m eating pizza right now

Makes a change from your usual humble pie.

Carry on!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 02:50:26 PM »
Foxy is good... better still a good writer who understands humour which is the most important thing.... but never sledge Romany aka gypsies around Foxy... That's a sensitive subject.

Why the multiple accounts though lass?

TwattyVonUberoink demanded I sign in to Flame Truth with a new account after I slapped him sensible.

I couldn't image Foxy retaliating in any way that did not sit well with his surfer dude mentality. He has a primary account there that is not his account here. Going by memory, something Regan O'Neil, McNeil, cannot recall.

Why the multifarious accounts? Why?

Never understood it.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 02:55:40 PM »
Someone who commands some of the English language, bamboozled by the ramification of the English language here.

I mean here? Makes no sense for a nic-switching fannybawed cunt unless that is all they could ever hope to be. Is that his strategy?

Let's hope not!

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 03:06:19 PM »
Why the multiple accounts though lass?

TwattyVonUberoink demanded I sign in to Flame Truth with a new account after I slapped him sensible.

I couldn't image Foxy retaliating in any way that did not sit well with his surfer dude mentality. He has a primary account there that is not his account here. Going by memory, something Regan O'Neil, McNeil, cannot recall.

Why the multifarious accounts? Why?

Never understood it.

I don't understand the change name thingy either... But you and I have changed names as well, maybe not as often but still.

:dontknow:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 03:14:07 PM »
I don't understand the change name thingy either... But you and I have changed names as well, maybe not as often but still.

:dontknow:

I have never once changed names. Not once, which is why I can never post at Flame Truth any more, if that still exists.

I earned my name at TRF, and I fucked that up most of the time.

If FoxMulder cannot stand his own name being read out loud, why rush like a lemming off a cliff to the certainty of nic-switching death?

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 03:15:09 PM »
Please tell us it is not in support of a compromised ego laddie?

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2020, 03:20:16 PM »
I have never once changed names. Not once, which is why I can never post at Flame Truth any more, if that still exists.

I earned my name at TRF, and I fucked that up most of the time.

If FoxMulder cannot stand his own name being read out loud, why rush like a lemming off a cliff to the certainty of nic-switching death?

Ummmm, weren't you supposed to be called something else at BH... like Iron Duke???

Why yes, yes you were.

You know I know EVERYTHING right?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2020, 03:29:04 PM »
this guy has become really creepy lately.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2020, 03:31:19 PM »
Ummmm, weren't you supposed to be called something else at BH... like Iron Duke???

Why yes, yes you were.

You know I know EVERYTHING right?

I think that if I was ever the ID that gave passport to the truth in out little modicum of worth, I would know it.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2020, 03:32:24 PM »

Only if we measure it by your lack of worth.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2020, 03:44:47 PM »

Trust me whoever you aren't, I have your best interests at heart.

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%