The Flynn Consortium inadvertently lets slip...

Captain Caveman · 887

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
...admits to knowing that something could "...look like a puddle of drying semen on a hot sidewalk on a daily basis"!!!  :crampe: :crampe:

:crampe: :bawling: :crampe:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +790 / -465
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 04:48:29 PM
...admits to knowing that something could "...look like a puddle of drying semen on a hot sidewalk on a daily basis"!!!  :crampe: :crampe:

:crampe: :bawling: :crampe:

Freud. This thread sucks.

Your logic is void of any coherent thoughts or rationale. It's like you're just throwing softball sized tufts of sheer crap at Flea's fat Serengeti Elephant arse, just to see what, if any sticks to it.

You should now kill yourself by binge reading a years worth of your own posts in an hour.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 04:56:33 PM

Your logic is void of any coherent thoughts or rationale. It's like you're just throwing softball sized tufts of sheer crap at Flea's fat Serengeti Elephant arse, just to see what, if any sticks to it.

You should now kill yourself by binge reading a years worth of your own posts in an hour.
Your jokes suck except your biggest one...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 05:06:57 PM
Your jokes suck except your biggest one...

I'm going to ask your retarded ass nicely, once. Please stop posting to me. If I wanted a Jeffrey Dahmer type, I would have castrated RancidMilkDud a long time ago.

Aren't there some gore sites you should be trying to spam up?

Offline Baby Doll

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 05:07:40 PM

SHAMPAIN, Spurging Ground's new pet terrier. He can fetch you tube vids real good.

Yip Yip Yip. <SMACK>

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 05:09:46 PM
I'm going to ask your retarded ass nicely, once. Please stop posting to me. If I wanted a Jeffrey Dahmer type, I would have castrated RancidMilkDud a long time ago.

Aren't there some gore sites you should be trying to spam up?
You’re a creep posting fahget type that I use to my liking, still not sure who you are though?

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 05:12:08 PM

SHAMPAIN, Spurging Ground's new pet terrier. He can fetch you tube vids real good.

Yip Yip Yip. <SMACK>
What’s your story?

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 05:17:43 PM
You’re a creep posting fahget type that I use to my liking, still not sure who you are though?

What's with the oversized stupid siggy? Do you think you may get lost out here on the forums? Maybe Search and Rescue would have a better chance of seeing you if you had the biggest, brightest and most ludicrous signature known to man? Are you hoping that Caskur goes into an epileptic seizure looking at your idiotic picture?

Why is your avatar equally as stupid? What is that thing supposed to be? Is that supposed to be cool? Why did you strap a bunch of tubes of anal lube to your chest?

And why are you holding a bottle of your dads Summers Eve like it's a machine gun?

Fucking geek.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 05:26:34 PM
What's with the oversized stupid siggy? Do you think you may get lost out here on the forums? Maybe Search and Rescue would have a better chance of seeing you if you had the biggest, brightest and most ludicrous signature known to man? Are you hoping that Caskur goes into an epileptic seizure looking at your idiotic picture?

Why is your avatar equally as stupid? What is that thing supposed to be? Is that supposed to be cool? Why did you strap a bunch of tubes of anal lube to your chest?
I do what I like and I’m glad it bothers you, whoever you are?

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 15, 2020, 05:36:15 PM
I do what I like and I’m glad it bothers you, whoever you are?

So "doing what you like" is acting like a fucking raccoon on Angel Dust?

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 15, 2020, 05:40:02 PM
So "doing what you like" is acting like a fucking raccoon on Angel Dust?
If that’s what pleases you then I’m ok with it...

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #11 on: May 15, 2020, 05:40:04 PM

And why are you holding a bottle of your dads Summers Eve like it's a machine gun?

Fucking geek.

Hi Sabu! 

Just remember, Covid can get spread in shit fumes too, so practice social distancing when you're having your evening shit in the alley with all your neighbors there in Mumbai.

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

The Queen Bee

Reply #12 on: May 15, 2020, 05:43:16 PM

Arse ? I wonder who this is now

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #13 on: May 15, 2020, 05:59:14 PM
Another stupid thread by the forum's stupidest poster.

:Doh2:

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: May 15, 2020, 06:20:18 PM

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: May 15, 2020, 06:34:18 PM

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: May 15, 2020, 11:06:31 PM

No need for announcements... just make your threads...

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: May 16, 2020, 03:05:29 AM
If that’s what pleases you then I’m ok with it...

So, then you're okay acting like an oversized rodent on horse tranquilizers?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #18 on: May 16, 2020, 02:41:07 PM
 That's what happens when you vigorously beat off in front of peoples houses, you come online and pull from what you know.

:thumbup2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: May 16, 2020, 02:50:03 PM
That's what happens when you vigorously beat off in front of peoples houses, you come online and pull from what you know.

:thumbup2:

...on a daily basis...  :biglaugha:

That's the part that got me...

...so it has the wherewithal to know what semen on a sidewalk looks like....and on a daily basis. Does it crouch down and taste the residue to determine origins and diet like a native american tracker?  :biggrin:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6