Author Topic: H.B.Trouble is a Hosebag  (Read 1413 times)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
Re: H.B.Trouble is a Hosebag
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2020, 08:41:33 PM »
Does anyone know where SSS was on the night Madelaine McCain went missing?

He was punching doggies in Texas.

PETA   put him in jail until Oscar Meyer bailed him out.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2020, 08:54:30 PM »
That is fucked up, Daisy  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2020, 09:26:36 PM »
SSS is the Joey Chestnut of  all you can eat sausage and sperm buffets.

I'm not "the" hosebag.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2020, 06:22:03 PM »
SSS is such a redneck he hasn't heard about the all you can drink hockey in Canada.

Canada where people say, "Sorry you lost your teeth, what hockey team did you play for."

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SHAMPAIN
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2020, 06:25:27 PM »
His eyebrows are like two mad flying carpets

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2020, 06:41:50 PM »
His eyebrows are like two mad flying carpets

That was a little gay ... maybe try something like this next time ...

“I'm gonna rip his heart out. I’m the best ever. I’m the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. SSS is a conqueror? No! He’s no Shampain! I’m Shampain! I’m the best ever. I’m Elle Diablo. I’m Os@m@. There’s never been anyone like me.  There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I’m ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!”

Don't let me rip off your material Shampain.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2020, 06:51:03 PM »
That was a little gay ... maybe try something like this next time ...

“I'm gonna rip his heart out. I’m the best ever. I’m the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. SSS is a conqueror? No! He’s no Shampain! I’m Shampain! I’m the best ever. I’m Elle Diablo. I’m Os@m@. There’s never been anyone like me.  There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I’m ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!”

Don't let me rip off your material Shampain.
I’m not going to lie I looked at this longer than I’ll ever admit to... What are you trying to say?

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2020, 07:00:30 PM »
Scrub that, don’t say anything else... I’m not flattered about this but I do think it’s funny that someone appreciates me... I’m the original and always will be durrr they even copy rT on gore sites it’s no ma fault... I’m defo not a part of flame boards

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2020, 07:02:53 PM »
Scrub that, don’t say anything else... I’m not flattered about this but I do think it’s funny that someone appreciates me... I’m the original and always will be durrr they even copy rT on gore sites it’s no ma fault... I’m defo not a part of flame boards

You gotts a nice buzz going, huh Shamps?
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2020, 07:05:21 PM »
I’m not going to lie I looked at this longer than I’ll ever admit to... What are you trying to say?

Change your name to "Iron Mike"  SHAMPAIN and call me Cuss D'Amato.

I'll teach how to fist fight using only a keyboard and microsoft windows, kid.

You could be champ of butting into threads with my nick in the title.

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2020, 07:15:34 PM »

Change your name to "Iron Mike"  SHAMPAIN and call me Cuss D'Amato.

I'll teach how to fist fight using only a keyboard and microsoft windows, kid.

You could be champ of butting into threads with my nick in the title.
Do you think about stuff? I’ll leave you bait everywhere if you want?

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2020, 07:59:45 PM »
You not playing anymore?

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• It's always 5:55, bitch
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SirSuperSouthern
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +229 / -686
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2020, 08:46:23 AM »
Yo hose, contact Brentv on Skype and have him teach your fatter-half how to do the Honey Boo Bop. Brentv is a pro, so uh, you may want to leave the room...

SSS
- Brentv insists it really really works.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2020, 09:51:18 AM »
Just like his greatly modified take-off, and you can go with the trendy new Brentv Bop, you skinny Canadian hosebag...

SSS
- Results may vary.

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2020, 09:25:29 PM »
C'mon hosebag, it's time for an update. I predict that your grumpy, frumpy fat girl has thus far retained her girth, her circumference.

So you're gonna hafta beef up some. And then some more. You'll be the dominant hand holder, unlike you've been since she began eating these:

Makes your pencil fingers disappear entirely. I guess it means it's a good thing not to go out on walks any more. By the time she lets go, you've lost another few pounds of water weight through your soaked palms before you even start crying.

Now hop to it! Let us know if your weights have begun to move towards each other. You, hosebag, may one day be able to crush your side of the taco'd mattress y'all sleep on and morning-fart in harmony...

SSS
- Consensual rape is on the horizon.

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2020, 09:44:46 PM »
Yo hose, contact Brentv on Skype and have him teach your fatter-half how to do the Honey Boo Bop. Brentv is a pro, so uh, you may want to leave the room...

SSS
- Brentv insists it really really works.

Answer me fahget

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2020, 09:51:18 PM »

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2020, 11:49:57 PM »
Where is everyone? (via Shout Box)

Look in the mirror, without fixating on your fucked up grill that your parents couldn't afford to fix when you were young. It's ok, your maw looks like your moms - drunken blowjob certified (you dream).

So... you ask where everyone is and then let us all know that you are here doing nothing. How marvelous. Ignoring your grubby surroundings. I'm amazed you could sit on balls so small by angry accident. Over-medium, please.

You sound like you haven't had a soccer ball careen off your clueless head in months. There's a laddy! Sitting around searching for emo music instead of standing around as a target suits you very well, I say. Why, your avatar where you're dressed in all black projects your sensitivity so well that I have a hunch you're in all black all day every day, toots.

Wearing Head & Shoulders beneath both? *paaauuuse*

You really want me to thump your thick skull or go back to your black laundry, inspecting everything very closely for any fading whatsoever, which would make you look poor considering how much of it you must wear. Dye your shitty hair-doo (no real facial hair to complement) and buy a fucking Sharpie to both fill in the blanks and may make your fingernails fit the spot in passing...

SSS
- Caricature analyst.

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2020, 12:09:33 AM »
Look in the mirror, without fixating on your fucked up grill that your parents couldn't afford to fix when you were young. It's ok, your maw looks like your moms - drunken blowjob certified (you dream).

So... you ask where everyone is and then let us all know that you are here doing nothing. How marvelous. Ignoring your grubby surroundings. I'm amazed you could sit on balls so small by angry accident. Over-medium, please.

You sound like you haven't had a soccer ball careen off your clueless head in months. There's a laddy! Sitting around searching for emo music instead of standing around as a target suits you very well, I say. Why, your avatar where you're dressed in all black projects your sensitivity so well that I have a hunch you're in all black all day every day, toots.

Wearing Head & Shoulders beneath both? *paaauuuse*

You really want me to thump your thick skull or go back to your black laundry, inspecting everything very closely for any fading whatsoever, which would make you look poor considering how much of it you must wear. Dye your shitty hair-doo (no real facial hair to complement) and buy a fucking Sharpie to both fill in the blanks and may make your fingernails fit the spot in passing...

SSS
- Caricature analyst.

A guy that looks like you telling anybody to look in the mirror is probably the greatest example of an oxymoron I’ve ever witnessed and that’s saying something but at least Queen he wants you Bahahahahaaa

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2020, 03:03:26 AM »
Irrelevant soccer photo-ghosts like you are anything but a constant teammate failure who "gets" to stand on the top row of the steps on the excuse of your constantly bad haircuts

Well, I suppose that criminates you to post a current pic of yourself now, doesn't it? Don't worry, I'll do the same holding a print out of tomorrow's date (or now), or whenever the fuck you can drop your duck eggs and wear a mask because you fucking suck...

SSS
- is waiting for SHAM to wish he could shout "SHAZAM!!!" and fly far, far away to another thread he can keep his soccer ball target above the water.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6