Author Topic: H.B.Trouble is a Hosebag  (Read 1330 times)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
Re: H.B.Trouble is a Hosebag
« on: May 26, 2020, 01:22:50 AM »
Listen son, I'll make the photoshops here.

Sure they need me to care of them but I'm not ready for Hollywood Squares.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay x 1 (List of Rates | 25 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 01:39:40 AM »
Son? How desperate of you, lawn lord.

Post that old pic of you with that haircut which would only be complete with a mullet. Also, hold a green hose in one hand with your other on the well-worn handle of your pawn worthy lawnmower for your newest avatar, motherfucker...

SSS
- Your wife ain't no stylist - in haircuts nor men.

You're just jealous that I can fix the carb on a  Briggs and Stratton 6.5 HP lawnmower engine but I need Dr Now's help with my wife's carbs trouble.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay x 1 (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 06:39:50 PM »
How fucking impressive.

So, does she remove the ball from your mouth when you go outside to fix that spiffy mower you can actually squirt in the right place? Now I can see why you drooped to calling me "son". Ouch. Miscarriages, or misfires? 

You know, most bitches drink Michelob Ultra - I'm guessing that celibate cunt you once fit a ring on using lawnmower parts was due for surgical removal of it thanks to the dead black finger that got choked out worse than your mother-in-law did you on Christmas morning.

CV put that hand saving bullshit on hold, like you do your credit card payments at this layed back time engineered by lazy hosebags with fat wives...

SSS
- Has your deep dark tan vanished?

I was drunk and high, hopefully you were drunk and high when you wrote that confusing post.

I understand how you feel   but I don't give a shit.

Nobody cares about my wife's carb problems except for flea!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 08:05:54 PM »
You know you’re one of my favorite posters, right ?

Who wouldn't love me as a poster?

Flame has changed but  I've always just been here for fun, fist fights and fat girls.

SSS is a weirdo who thinks shock flame is still a thing years after two girls one cup  went viral.

I welcome his discombobulated insults and  challenge him to use  longer words than TEXAS MOTHERFUCKER.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 08:26:40 PM »
Yo ho', you might be confused about your wife's weight. I already think you're a mediocre Applebees coloring book artist, which means these conversion things are all kinda fucked up for you.

(37.778°C × 9/5) + 32 = 100°F

Jaaaaayzus Billy, how hot do you suppose it is out here?

*Probably somewhere around 37.78 degrees, is my guess.

So what does your wife really weigh?

SSS
- Don't lie.

My wife is a big girl. 

She uses bacon grease for salad dressing.

I used to be like you, I'd see a fat girl and check out her tits, her ass and finally  her face. Then I would drink beer, smoke pot, worship Satan and fuck them.

Let's just say I'm happily married now to my soulmate.

Please try to be meaner next time.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 07:11:01 PM »
I tried Plenty of Fish but most of it was too fishy and not battered enough.

I met Mrs Trouble and a few others  on Plenty of Calories.

Nine out of ten fat girls recommended me to their friends.

Emmy was the only one who gave me a negative  review because she didn't consider,  "fuck you phat" quality cybersex.

I'd like to slap that fat ass.

Oh yeah, back on topic, fuck you SSS. 

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay x 1 (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 05:43:05 PM »
Weed has gotten so good everywhere but Canada that our resident hosebag can't sell a goddamn gram at the middleschool right up the street. He has to take his wife with him to lower suspicions when he jogs their 1/6th of one-half of a kilometer track. While his wife dangerously sits on a swing.

That Hispanic Canuckerian puts his God-given face on The Rock's rockin' body because he cannot stand his own, nor stand on it after mowing another enormous soccer field that players stand around on while the game clock ticks UP!!! Reading fabricated Canadian gossip about Americans and poking children, senior citizens, and Jews on facebook before getting a yellow flag for it despite being just over 300 meters away from the "action".

Hell, Canadians will be able to use aluminum bunny ears any day now as the population feigns interest in their nation's annual news. About the cold. About a cold. About cold dog shit they can throw at America. Throw at Alaska. Throw with their left hands. Their cold left hands.

"Big girls" have some genetic deficiency which partly explains the oddity of having black babies, even when they're married to Canadians - where niggers get their boot laces tied together by police. Google George Floyd and wade through the liberal shit until you get to a criminal record that got him 5 years in a Houston prison for pointing a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach before snatching her purse. Canada motherfucker, where Canadian in-laws declare their daughter's dark brown babies as divine fucking miracles. Makes hosebag just wanna go work, unlike his newest child ever will.

Canadian males and grandmothers are known to soul-search after such unexplainable bummers by watching Van Helsing and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, back-to-back. Yep. Canadians never desperately need to ask Google important questions because THOSE two all-white babies make War and Peace (Tolstoy - pfft) just look like a soccer field the size of Nunavut, which is misspelled because none of them have read W&P...

SSS
- Canadians ain't having none of 'at boring bullshit.

You got me.

That is indeed the Rock's "rockin' body"  photoshopped with my father's yearbook picture. 

Claiming I'm ashamed of my body?  You should be ashamed of your brain.

Who  cares about the  body on my avatar except for you?

I'm  so Canadian my wife and I did it doggy style on Saturday nights  so we could both watch hockey. 

She sat in lap during the Raptors NBA championship win. She bounced more than Kawhi Leonard's game seven winner against the Sixers. She came out to play when the Warriors didn't.

During covid we both wear goalie masks and our sex is better and safer than ever.

This is not a dating site, disregard my avatar and remember I have a real fat wife that I really love.

That goes for gay peepers like SSS and the fat girls contingency.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2020, 08:41:33 PM »
Does anyone know where SSS was on the night Madelaine McCain went missing?

He was punching doggies in Texas.

PETA   put him in jail until Oscar Meyer bailed him out.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2020, 09:26:36 PM »
SSS is the Joey Chestnut of  all you can eat sausage and sperm buffets.

I'm not "the" hosebag.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020, 06:22:03 PM »
SSS is such a redneck he hasn't heard about the all you can drink hockey in Canada.

Canada where people say, "Sorry you lost your teeth, what hockey team did you play for."

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 06:41:50 PM »
His eyebrows are like two mad flying carpets

That was a little gay ... maybe try something like this next time ...

“I'm gonna rip his heart out. I’m the best ever. I’m the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. SSS is a conqueror? No! He’s no Shampain! I’m Shampain! I’m the best ever. I’m Elle Diablo. I’m Os@m@. There’s never been anyone like me.  There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I’m ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!”

Don't let me rip off your material Shampain.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 07:05:21 PM »
I’m not going to lie I looked at this longer than I’ll ever admit to... What are you trying to say?

Change your name to "Iron Mike"  SHAMPAIN and call me Cuss D'Amato.

I'll teach how to fist fight using only a keyboard and microsoft windows, kid.

You could be champ of butting into threads with my nick in the title.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2020, 02:36:21 PM »
HC is a prick, but he's a mans prick you flop-cultured baldy cunt.

If it's not Scottish it's crrrap.

The engines can't take it captain. 

And now,  flop-cultured baldy cunt ... I love Scottish quotes.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay x 1 (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6