Author Topic: Fuck Flea  (Read 263 times)

Offline SirSuperSouthern

• It's always 5:55, bitch
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SirSuperSouthern
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +229 / -686
Fuck Flea
« on: June 01, 2020, 12:22:24 AM »
Last week. When she re-entered the airport with a closed black-eye, she'll do so with mad respect from those who know what the fuck's up, and sympathy from white women who offer to buy her shots and/or coffee and that crap they serve in most airports.

Why? How? Keep reading, Brentv.

I'm a pro-Sancho, not some weak ass "I only got 17 chicas *sniff*". Get a fuckin' haircut.

So we're at Pluckers, ordering... beers, if that's what Germans would call them with the fakest smile since my last tramp's tits.

My homie pipes up instead of watching sports or the fat waitress quietly snapping for big tips with big tits. Bitch won that round. Those rounds. All of 'em.

Here's her newest pic. {Flea's real one, not the gook above}

Nice. 28?

33, you blind faggot, spics age quick - you're from Texas Motherfucker! And I ain't sharin'. That ain't her name, neither. Drink your beer.

So why would you punch a little chica in her closed eyes while you gently made love?

Can it asshole, like you've been doing your bland beer. It goes like this: I fly my newest fresh meat into A-town. I take her to a taco stand. She fuckin' loves it. We get to my place she knows as well as me and takes what some might call "clothes" off.

Starts boring. Not for me, but for that feisty little spic. I do as I'm told and start smashin' while closing her throat until her face turns a respectable red, but she's just pretending. So with my other hand, I cough up some snot, cover my finger with it without her noticing, and give the unsuspecting little chica a wet willy with slime. Whoa Yeah!!!

No more fucking pretending, little bitch goes berzerk, while having the skill to keep my dick up her ass which shat tacos two hours ago - all was going as planned.

What wasn't good was the little "I'll be right back with some smokes and beer" light-browner lost what little mind her kind has. Fuck one more hole, goddammit! Tiny bitch suddenly makes the girl in the Exorcist look weak. Flea can fly too if you do the bitch like I did.

Anyway I lied to all my homies and chulas about the state of my face. And chest. And NOTHING MORE, I say...

SSS
- one more time?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dr Goats

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dr Goats
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +55 / -21
Re: Fuck Flea
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 08:00:52 AM »
Thought this was a poll and my answer would be "yes"
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SHAMPAIN
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 09:14:12 AM »
It’s not Oak

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 01:56:36 PM »
I read a whole SSS post.

I found it erotically discombobulating, like watching Fox News while outa your tits on green tea and fig rolls.

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 10:30:12 PM »
so that was a pretty coherent post from sss that even had a exorcist reference.

let's go horror movie and see who can do the best emo cutting. make sure to get your printer paper out and put the name of the site on it, i did this for FT so you write stomping groundz on yours and remember to use the spoiler tags.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6