Author Topic: We ALL MATTER  (Read 1874 times)

The Queen Bee

We ALL MATTER
« on: June 16, 2020, 10:18:52 AM »
It really irks the fuck outta me seeing Latino’s shouting BLM. Like we all don’t fucking matter. Like our people never get killed by cops.

God loves us all equally. We all matter
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: We ALL MATTER
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 11:38:10 AM »
you're just being racist now
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 12:41:09 PM »
you're just being racist now

I’m getting that on FB from my own family
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 06:37:09 PM »
This is not hard stuff people.  If you're perspective in the world is that everything about YOU, then you could have trouble with it.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline feral

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by feral
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1690 / -70
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 02:28:25 PM »
I thought the same thing, why is it about BLM and should be about every life matters. It wasn’t until I read more about it, I think I understand why it’s BLM. My understanding of the movement is that all lives do matter but it’s focus is on the injustice of black lives over the past years, going back to slavery days etc..and saying that All Lives Matter apparently takes the focus off what the black people went through? Quite frankly, I don’t know if I should even be saying Black people..or is the term coloured people or African Americans.. The whole thing starts to get confusing when I thought the whole point has always been for wanting equal rights and yet the BLM movement comes across as it being just about black lives, even tho they say it’s about all lives? Ugh I don’t know...clearly still as confused as ever lol
I’d like to kiss ya but I just washed my hair..
- Bette Davis 1931

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 02:32:19 PM »
This is not hard stuff people.  If you're perspective in the world is that everything about YOU, then you could have trouble with it.

Yeah, maybe the black communities should stop setting their "houses" on fire.

Moot point, meaningless meme

Offline TheProwler

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by TheProwler
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1178 / -63
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 04:33:58 AM »
People who get offended by "All Lives Matter" are fuckin' children.

If you want to be an adult and focus on black lives, then say something like "I agree that all lives matter.  But right now I want to talk specifically about black lives and the injustices that are directed at black people."

But most of the people in the movement are low IQ (see jOak as a good example) so they jump all over a chance to be "offended" and react with anger.  It's easier to scream "You fuckin' Nazi racist POS!!!!" than have a prolonged rational discussion in which they are bound to reveal their ignorance.

Yeah, maybe the black communities should stop setting their "houses" on fire.

This is perfect.

And it's exactly why many people are saying "All Lives Matter" in response to BLM.  Because a lot of us are not convinced that black people are disadvantaged due to racism of any type.  Many believe that they are disadvantaged because black fathers abandon their children, because their culture glorifies the thug life, because they are lower IQ in a system that favours higher IQ, etc. etc.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 08:35:28 AM »
They’ll tell you that fathers leaving the hone is not the problem but that even if it were that’s whiite people fault too

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2020, 12:38:59 AM »
I thought the same thing, why is it about BLM and should be about every life matters. It wasn’t until I read more about it, I think I understand why it’s BLM. My understanding of the movement is that all lives do matter but it’s focus is on the injustice of black lives over the past years, going back to slavery days etc..and saying that All Lives Matter apparently takes the focus off what the black people went through? Quite frankly, I don’t know if I should even be saying Black people..or is the term coloured people or African Americans.. The whole thing starts to get confusing when I thought the whole point has always been for wanting equal rights and yet the BLM movement comes across as it being just about black lives, even tho they say it’s about all lives? Ugh I don’t know...clearly still as confused as ever lol

Black Lives Matter is to emphasize how they haven't mattered to the White race in this country.  It's totally true.

I don't know why this is so controversial, it's obviously true.  100 years ago they didn't matter to the Democrats, now they don't matter to the Republicans.

This isn't difficult to understand.  The denial is amazing though.

Offline TheProwler

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by TheProwler
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1178 / -63
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 02:30:41 AM »
The denial is amazing though.

The fact that you don't deny is just an admission to your own racism.

People who deny it do so because they (we) are not racist.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 10:32:03 AM »
And it's exactly why many people are saying "All Lives Matter" in response to BLM.  Because a lot of us are not convinced that black people are disadvantaged due to racism of any type.  Many believe that they are disadvantaged because black fathers abandon their children, because their culture glorifies the thug life, because they are lower IQ in a system that favours higher IQ, etc. etc.

This is EXACTLY it.  BLM doesnt have any credibility to many people for exactly this.

With failing to address the violent crime rates  AND shaming people who do? BLM is literally fighting for black criminals to commit crimes and violent crimes unfettered by police.

They are dangerous radicals who do nothing for black people aside from getting them killed.

If they are so convinced this is systemic racism they could try voting different and thinking critically about policies and results. Thosevwho hate Donald Trump the most cannot even tell you a single policy. Even the ones that have directly benefitted black Americans. But they can tell you what CNN said about his Tweets

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2020, 09:01:51 PM »
No lives matter.

/thread

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 09:03:13 PM »
If we had a movement like Bats Lives Matter we wouldn't be dealing with this COVID shit

fact
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 4    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline feral

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by feral
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1690 / -70
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2020, 02:15:35 AM »
If we had a movement like Bats Lives Matter we wouldn't be dealing with this COVID shit

fact

LOL this is tru..
I’d like to kiss ya but I just washed my hair..
- Bette Davis 1931

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blazor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5680 / -332
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2020, 06:20:59 PM »

fact

Or if there was a "Stay at home challenge" posted on Fakebook, all this Kung Flu be done.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2020, 10:21:36 PM »
I have Negro Fatigue.   :musicboohoo:
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2022, 11:51:48 PM »
Blazor was a mod. I did not know that.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)
Prairie Redneck

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6