Author Topic: Were Rancidmilko's parents/grandparents Nazis or Sympathizers of the 3rd Reich?  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
In my defense, I only thought she was 18 because she was kneeling between two college jocks. In a bikini. And they were in swimming trunks.

Actually Rancid, where you're from the girls mature physically really fast.

I've seen these 16 year old Brazilian students in Vancouver who often look 21.

Big boobs, big hips. Ultra maekupped  like fashion models.

A 14 year old Brazilian girl often can be mistaken for an 18 year old Canadian girl.

So a person looks at them and thinks they're full grown women, eh?

It's just when they open their mouths and talk, a person realizes they are just still kids.

Looks can be quite deceiving, eh?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
Actually Rancid, where you're from the girls mature physically really fast.

I've seen these 16 year old Brazilian students in Vancouver who often look 21.

Big boobs, big hips. Ultra maekupped  like fashion models.

A 14 year old Brazilian girl often can be mistaken for an 18 year old Canadian girl.

So a person looks at them and thinks they're full grown women, eh?

It's just when they open their mouths and talk, a person realizes they are just still kids.

Looks can be quite deceiving, eh?
That's happening everywhere, most notably in the western world

Kids are informed much sooner today than before. And then you have the modern diet, full of fats, sugars and hormones. All the chemicals you eat mess with you endocrine system.

And on top of that, you have sexual revolution and the culture of sluttiness, thanks to the left.

In Brazoo, the age of consent is 15. The libtards lowered it a while ago. Too many blacks ending up in jail when they couldn't legally fuck 15 yo kids in the slums.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
That's happening everywhere, most notably in the western world

Kids are informed much sooner today than before. And then you have the modern diet, full of fats, sugars and hormones. All the chemicals you eat mess with you endocrine system.

And on top of that, you have sexual revolution and the culture of sluttiness, thanks to the left.

In Brazoo, the age of consent is 15. The libtards lowered it a while ago. Too many blacks ending up in jail when they couldn't legally fuck 15 yo kids in the slums.

You seem to long for an historical period before the Second World War, Rancid.

that was the time my grandparents grew up in, eh?

Probably when your grandparents did too, eh?

Very traditional when everyone knew their place.

It was very segregated too.

In Catholic cultures, women often had 8 kids.

I think you can attribute this 'sluttiness' to the birth control pill & antibiotics which limited the spread of venereal diseases, Rancid.

That was probably the game changers because they allowed women to become promiscuous and call the shots.

And they usurped the authority of institutions like the Catholic Church.

So I'd 'blame' it on advances in technology and medical science.

Cuz if I'm not mistaken, even women of Right wing persuasion use modern birth control & even resort to abortions, eh?

What say you to that, Rancid?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Flynn
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +790 / -465
In my defense, I only thought she was 18 because she was kneeling between two college jocks. In a bikini. And they were in swimming trunks.

Oh, really? Explain this. If that was indeed so. When you found Brents Facebook page you went directly for the vitals and stats of his family hoping to use that personal information to "flame" Brent with. You stated in numerous posts, "you knew she was 14 but wanted to 'ask' Brent a question regarding his younger sister." How does this even come fucking close to your whitewashed rendition of not being a fucking sick perverted fuckstain? It doesn't you child loving eunuch.

While we are on past transgressions. Was it ALSO not you that purposely posted Oak's picture from her starring role on the 2009 poster for the Dairy Farmers of America? Was it also not you bragging about how you also wanted to hurt Oak like she hurt you when she turned down your pm which consisted of you opening up your perverted heart to the biggest mammal on the earth, Oak? Was it not also YOU, "that wanted to 'fuck' Brent or his sister or both?"

Man. You need to shut your fucking mouth. No wonder you moved to Brazoo. They don't have extradition laws pertaining to U.S. shit bags like yourself.

P.S.-That picture of Brent's sister was taken in the fucking U-S of A. And she looks fourteen if that, you myopic fuck.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 03:38:48 PM by Flynn(Brawl-Hall Edition) »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
lol @ rancid jerking Flynn's chain  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Not pervert enough to touch a disgusting lousy pig like you, Porkina Porkoria

That's because Oak is over the tender age of 16. She's too old for you. A milf to you RancidCockSucker is a 19-year-old. And in your mind a Gilf is anyone over the age of 21. Sick fucker. What is wrong with you? Did you eat a whole can of chewing tobacco when you were a young jackass?

Or anyone in that smelly fat family of yours, for that matter.

Funny, you should bring up "family." How is it that Oak's family tree rockets off in many directions with the many branches growing outwardly through the many generations if kin? While yours looks like a plastic straw bottle necked with your own 12 generation incestuous "family" Olympic Games?

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
lol @ rancid jerking Flynn's chain  :crampe:

lol@biggie wearing clean underwear today. Still missing the skirt. But we'll take it a day at a time. At least you brought your pink pom-poms. I didn't know they allowed homosexual midgets into ISIS? Are they going to use you as a walking I.E.D.? 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
ROFLMAO fucking Flerp or whoever's driving the tard account is about to have a serious mental breakdown

I mean, I get it, the world is not looking so good right now, but I'll go on a limb and say these idiots should invest their anger in more useful things?

Remember what I said about the 2nd paragraph? After that, even skimming becomes a hurdle and akin to a chore

You're not entitled to get that much time and attention frome me.

Your dumb trolls are not flying. A parrot that got one of its wings snipped. That's what you are for me.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -5 Post Total)

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
lol@biggie wearing clean underwear today. Still missing the skirt. But we'll take it a day at a time. At least you brought your pink pom-poms. I didn't know they allowed homosexual midgets into ISIS? Are they going to use you as a walking I.E.D.? 

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
ROFLMAO fucking Flerp or whoever's driving the tard account is about to have a serious mental breakdown

You fucking simple minded fuck. Are you and Dovey sharing the same tactic? If you wear big fucking blinders, maybe the god awful perverted truth will just simply vanish? You fucking admitted on THIS fucking forum you knew Brent's sister was underage. You admitted to Facebook stalking a former forum member.

If you equate a "mental breakdown" with smacking you in the gums with your own soiled words, then i've had one bigger than your love of prepubescent girls.

I mean, I get it, the world is not looking so good right now, but I'll go on a limb and say these idiots should invest their anger in more useful things?

Put a very big dick in it, butthole. Spare me more of your store bought fluff pertaining to more of your water downed replies, that amount to zilch; just like you unextraordinary life.

Remember what I said about the 2nd paragraph? After that, even skimming becomes a hurdle and akin to a chore

You're not entitled to get that much time and attention frome me.

Your dumb trolls are not flying. A parrot that got one of its wings snipped. That's what you are for me.

So. Basically you have no real defense when it comes to you being a leacherous pervert in a haggard dad bod? All you're doing is acting like Dovey when that fucking crackhead pretended there were no threads exposing the both of you social rejects as nothing more than pathetic sexual perverts.

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
believe me, that's not Joo cheering. The guy is pretty much letting you know how much of a fool you're being.

You should heed his advice.

Number one el retardo, no one listens to something that's a cross between Bridget the Midget and a fucking poodle. Not going to happen slap nuts.

Number two, a "fool" is someone who denies being a child lover after admitting it online on a forum. That would be you, you limp dick bitch.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886

You know when he starts peaking because he will start all capping and hysterically blabbering about how he is "destroying" other posters.  :biglaugha:

I bet he hits himself in face a few times after every self proclaimed "win"  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
lol@biggie wearing clean underwear today. Still missing the skirt. But we'll take it a day at a time.

Is Floid trying to groom Big?

He ain't ever gonna wear a skirt for you, Floido. This isnt Flame Tards where men take their pants off and relax with eachother.

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Does anyone notice a pattern? No matter who it is I am fisting, Dovey comes stomping around "trying" to defend her fellow shit bags. In one post Dovey defends Rancid's honor, and tries to downplay his perversions. I wonder how Dovey would feel if it was her 14-year-old daughter he was leering at and making sickening comments to? She probably would let it go so it didn't affect her much heralded e-rep.

If you're going go defend a sex pervert, a midget circus monkey that can't even set up a home router without a pop-up up book with step-by-step directions, and a "mother" who used her own fucking underage daughter as click bait. You can at least learn to read and spell Jr. High level words correctly, instead off showing off that great 6th grade education you are so proud of.

Do something with that cockeyed semen target you call an "eye." In the pictures your "eye" looks crooked and "lazy." That's another sign of being a little retarded. Judging by your overall stupidity, I think it's safe to say that minimum wage is in your future.

Maybe you can suck dick full time now?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 12:12:28 AM by Flynn(Brawl-Hall Edition) »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6