Author Topic: Were Rancidmilko's parents/grandparents Nazis or Sympathizers of the 3rd Reich?  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
I've read that after World War II when the Nazis lost the War, many of them escaped to South America so they wouldn't be prosecuted for War Crimes such as Joseph Mengele, aka 'The Angel of Death'.

I've noticed that a lot of these Brazilian women I friend on Facebook have German last names, and they are Blonde and White. So, they must be descendants of these Germans who fled after World War II.

It wasn't only Germans who were Hitler loyalists, but Eastern Europeans and even citizens of the USSR who sided with Hitler.

So given Rancidmilko's often strident Right Wing views has made me wonder....were his parents or grandparents Nazis?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
They were German and Italian, Joek

So you have nazi-fascist material to work with

Hey look, Joek and Joak

You guys could pair up and protest next time a cop kills a law-abiding (cough cough) citizen

That's me! That's us, Rancidmilko!

...have ta live with it!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
In my defense, I only thought she was 18 because she was kneeling between two college jocks. In a bikini. And they were in swimming trunks.

Actually Rancid, where you're from the girls mature physically really fast.

I've seen these 16 year old Brazilian students in Vancouver who often look 21.

Big boobs, big hips. Ultra maekupped  like fashion models.

A 14 year old Brazilian girl often can be mistaken for an 18 year old Canadian girl.

So a person looks at them and thinks they're full grown women, eh?

It's just when they open their mouths and talk, a person realizes they are just still kids.

Looks can be quite deceiving, eh?

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
That's happening everywhere, most notably in the western world

Kids are informed much sooner today than before. And then you have the modern diet, full of fats, sugars and hormones. All the chemicals you eat mess with you endocrine system.

And on top of that, you have sexual revolution and the culture of sluttiness, thanks to the left.

In Brazoo, the age of consent is 15. The libtards lowered it a while ago. Too many blacks ending up in jail when they couldn't legally fuck 15 yo kids in the slums.

You seem to long for an historical period before the Second World War, Rancid.

that was the time my grandparents grew up in, eh?

Probably when your grandparents did too, eh?

Very traditional when everyone knew their place.

It was very segregated too.

In Catholic cultures, women often had 8 kids.

I think you can attribute this 'sluttiness' to the birth control pill & antibiotics which limited the spread of venereal diseases, Rancid.

That was probably the game changers because they allowed women to become promiscuous and call the shots.

And they usurped the authority of institutions like the Catholic Church.

So I'd 'blame' it on advances in technology and medical science.

Cuz if I'm not mistaken, even women of Right wing persuasion use modern birth control & even resort to abortions, eh?

What say you to that, Rancid?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6