Author Topic: Were Rancidmilko's parents/grandparents Nazis or Sympathizers of the 3rd Reich?  (Read 2374 times)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
I've read that after World War II when the Nazis lost the War, many of them escaped to South America so they wouldn't be prosecuted for War Crimes such as Joseph Mengele, aka 'The Angel of Death'.

I've noticed that a lot of these Brazilian women I friend on Facebook have German last names, and they are Blonde and White. So, they must be descendants of these Germans who fled after World War II.

It wasn't only Germans who were Hitler loyalists, but Eastern Europeans and even citizens of the USSR who sided with Hitler.

So given Rancidmilko's often strident Right Wing views has made me wonder....were his parents or grandparents Nazis?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
They were German and Italian, Joek

So you have nazi-fascist material to work with

Hey look, Joek and Joak

You guys could pair up and protest next time a cop kills a law-abiding (cough cough) citizen
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484

Hey look, Joek and Joak

You guys could pair up and protest next time a cop kills a law-abiding (cough cough) citizen

That's me! That's us, Rancidmilko!

...have ta live with it!

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Flynn
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +790 / -465

Hey look, Joek and Joak

BUTT! Did they prey on 16-year-old girls like you?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 3    Gay (List of Rates | -20 Post Total)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)
Prairie Redneck

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877

Looking at the state of the world today I sometimes think things would be better if Hitler had won.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 2    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 20 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
My grandpa was 25 when he married my granny when she was 15, so let's not go there
It was 70 years ago, after all.

Well, what do you know? I was RIGHT...yet again. So, this sick obsession you have for prepubescent girls runs in the family?

I don't give one Chris Hansen fuck if it was "70 years ago." The point being, a minor is a minor you fucking retarded variation of Ted Bundy.

Go castrate yourself with Lokmar's giant black clit.

P.S.-When your family practiced underage perversions, did it ever involve "other" family members? That would explain a great deal explaining why your family tree looks like a baseball bat.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
If aint that old faggot Flynn and his spam. Tell me weirdo, are you drunk off your ass when you pretend to be a young woman you old wanker.

Tell me, moron. Do you like it when I verbally sodomize you with your own broken down brown dentures? Do you think if you post when you think i'm not watching is going to gain you any favorable forbearance, when it comes to you being a fucking complete useless fucking dud taking up extra bed space at an old folks home?

NO.

It does not you fucking perverted flaming shitbag.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Flynn,

your posts suck.

sincerely, Joo
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Flynn,

your posts suck.

sincerely, Joo

Fuck off anal abuser...err...I mean panel abuser. Go wire Dovey more money, Super Midget.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Fuck off anal abuser...err...I mean panel abuser. Go wire Dovey more money, Super Midget.

Would you please sign off and hand the keys off to one the Indian boys?  They are so much more entertaining than you, Poofy.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Well, what do you know? I was RIGHT...yet again. So, this sick obsession you have for prepubescent girls runs in the family?

I don't give one Chris Hansen fuck if it was "70 years ago." The point being, a minor is a minor you fucking retarded variation of Ted Bundy.

Go castrate yourself with Lokmar's giant black clit.

P.S.-When your family practiced underage perversions, did it ever involve "other" family members? That would explain a great deal explaining why your family tree looks like a baseball bat.
No Flynnbecile, the whole inbred / incest thing creates retarded angry individuals, pretty much like yourself.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
No Flynnbecile, the whole inbred / incest thing creates retarded angry individuals, pretty much like yourself.

This coming from an expert.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724

“Flynnbecile”  :crampe: :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886

The best part here is that Big actually could wire me money if him and I decided it was a good idea because he actually has disposable income. 

:biglaugha:

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Tell me, moron. Do you like it when I verbally sodomize you with your own broken down brown dentures? Do you think if you post when you think i'm not watching is going to gain you any favorable forbearance, when it comes to you being a fucking complete useless fucking dud taking up extra bed space at an old folks home?

NO.

It does not you fucking perverted flaming shitbag.
Is your babbling intended for me old man. I drink a lot too, but I never pretended to be a gal half my fucking age. Your gender bending troll is lame and antiquated. Use a little originality pops.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)
Prairie Redneck

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
I've read that after World War II when the Nazis lost the War, many of them escaped to South America so they wouldn't be prosecuted for War Crimes such as Joseph Mengele, aka 'The Angel of Death'.

I've noticed that a lot of these Brazilian women I friend on Facebook have German last names, and they are Blonde and White. So, they must be descendants of these Germans who fled after World War II.

It wasn't only Germans who were Hitler loyalists, but Eastern Europeans and even citizens of the USSR who sided with Hitler.

So given Rancidmilko's often strident Right Wing views has made me wonder....were his parents or grandparents Nazis?

The Italians sided with Germany,....don't forget them.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Lol.
*BOOM*
Flynn might as well turn in the keys.

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Is your babbling intended for me old man. I drink a lot too, but I never pretended to be a gal half my fucking age. Your gender bending troll is lame and antiquated. Use a little originality pops.

Herman. I think you keep bringing up that, "I am a man" because you're really hoping i'm "male" that way you can offer me $10 through Paypal, to virtually suck my alleged dick you fucking spamming fucking fairy. You already tried Dovey, but she stiffed you, no pun intended.

So idiot. Why are you here if this forum has "men pretending to be women?" You're here because you're a lonely old fuck that no one likes and the only way you can correspond with others is to accuse them of being a "man." Just like this account is allegedly run by 5 people. Which would deep six your theory that your dad is behind the Flynn nic.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6