Author Topic: These Black Lives Matter  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Re: These Black Lives Matter
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2020, 12:17:57 PM »
This racist bullshit subject is never gonna end.

I’m already staying off my favorite blogs cuz I’m sick of reading it. Now I can’t even log into a forum I’m paying for cuz it’s all over the place. Situation is hopeless, just saying.

So don't coddle Progressives...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blazor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5680 / -332
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2020, 12:38:17 PM »
This racist bullshit subject is never gonna end.

I’m already staying off my favorite blogs cuz I’m sick of reading it. Now I can’t even log into a forum I’m paying for cuz it’s all over the place. Situation is hopeless, just saying.

Awww, the Confederacy? The N word thing? The white hate? Sup, talk to me lol.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2020, 12:41:58 PM »
So don't coddle Progressives...

Progs suck
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2020, 12:58:56 PM »
Progs suck

They're so fucked up here in Australia, I can't imagine their ilk in the US or UK....

I've been turned down for promotions and jobs over the last 10 years solely based on me being a white guy... it didn't matter that I was the 2IC... they'd bring in an ethnic chick and go through the interview paces, then expect me to train them up... like WTF?

So I won't work for these sorts of big companies anymore...

Fuck them, fuck their products, fuck their bottom lines...

I've personally seen racism, and it's because I was white...

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2020, 01:05:29 PM »

Me too man, and sexism. A man hating dyke (not lesbian, more butch), treats a man like the Klan treated the blacks.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2020, 01:07:31 PM »

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2020, 01:20:06 PM »
Me too man, and sexism. A man hating dyke (not lesbian, more butch), treats a man like the Klan treated the blacks.

When you're doing the job and well, and then they pull it out from under your legs for a female person that has no idea and will take constant mentoring and guidance over 6-12 months before she hits the ground running...

...when you've been told why a woman with no experience got shunted into your position...

...when you've seen your big company already adopt Progressive mores, roundabout 2004-2005.... well then, you'll understand the aggression I feel towards corporations now...

Nothing I could do would have stopped them from placing a brown chick above me...

...and they tried to placate me in other ways ...

The Queen Bee

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2020, 01:33:47 PM »
Awww, the Confederacy? The N word thing? The white hate? Sup, talk to me lol.

I’m sick of having to watch what I say, sick of watching my own family conform to this agenda, sick of reading how one race matters more today than any other.

I’ve always gotten along with everyone but I’ve also been the victim of some uppity bitch playing the race card in the work environment. It’s sad that dude died in that manner but he’s not the only one. A childhood friend was murdered by the sheriffs in 2008 and was left on the floor til 2am, his mom standing behind a yellow tape, unable to hold her dead son. Why does Floyd’s life matter more than my friends ? Go read LSA...they’re like “ fucking the Mexicans. We got our own problems”.

I’m also exhausted with the kids. I come here for a distraction and seeing this crap makes me log out. It’s everywhere.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2020, 01:51:02 PM »
They're so fucked up here in Australia, I can't imagine their ilk in the US or UK....

I've been turned down for promotions and jobs over the last 10 years solely based on me being a white guy... it didn't matter that I was the 2IC... they'd bring in an ethnic chick and go through the interview paces, then expect me to train them up... like WTF?

So I won't work for these sorts of big companies anymore...

Fuck them, fuck their products, fuck their bottom lines...

I used to run a department for a major bank. I hired a black dude that I thought was very talented & hungry.

OVER a white guy who had more experience.

Within 6 months this guy is coming in late, not showing up at all, fucking up projects and literally doing nothing when asked to do stuff.

I literally had to jump through hoops for a YEAR gathering information on him and following all kinds of protocols just to get rid of him. For a fucking YEAR!

HR was terrified of you know what.

Whenever I needed to get rid of a white guy I was able to do so THAT day if I wanted to.

Yeah, tell me all about white privilege

fuck these progs.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 11 Post Total)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2020, 01:55:25 PM »
When you're doing the job and well, and then they pull it out from under your legs for a female person that has no idea and will take constant mentoring and guidance over 6-12 months before she hits the ground running...

...when you've been told why a woman with no experience got shunted into your position...

...when you've seen your big company already adopt Progressive mores, roundabout 2004-2005.... well then, you'll understand the aggression I feel towards corporations now...

Nothing I could do would have stopped them from placing a brown chick above me...

...and they tried to placate me in other ways ...

Man I totally feel ya!

Brandon Tatum (black) talked about that, how blacks thinking they are oppressed is bullshit, because whites get the shit end of the stick. Talking about employment wise, where companies have to hire so many minorities, about college funds, etc.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2020, 03:14:17 PM »
Man I totally feel ya!

Brandon Tatum (black) talked about that, how blacks thinking they are oppressed is bullshit, because whites get the shit end of the stick. Talking about employment wise, where companies have to hire so many minorities, about college funds, etc.

Officer Tatum is a bad ass.

He is hot AF too.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2020, 03:24:51 PM »
Even though it's gone off topic, this is a good thread. 

Why do people assume white people are all together?

I'm white but Dutch people suck. I'm not a fan of Germans, Russians, Aussies, Newfies, Pollocks, American rednecks  or Italians.   They might not be fans of French Canadians  ... those douchebags.

Don't get me started about the Jews or blondes of the world.

If you're not proud of what you are and can't take jokes - fuck you.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2020, 03:29:31 PM »
 The monolith thinking is really kinda stunning.

They talk about black people, white people AND police as if they are all monoliths and any of these people who step out of their label are immediately shamed for the heresy of individuality.

I miss when we all had a sense of humor.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2020, 03:32:33 PM »
Side note, Biggie keeps getting replaced by unqualified coloured girls is now confirmed.

He went from being rich to bitching about affirmative action.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2020, 03:34:23 PM »
Side note, Biggie keeps getting replaced by unqualified coloured girls is now confirmed.

He went from being rich to bitching about affirmative action.

Biggie can never be replaced  :smitten:

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2020, 03:53:30 PM »

I’m sick of having to watch what I say, sick of watching my own family conform to this agenda, sick of reading how one race matters more today than any other.

I’ve always gotten along with everyone but I’ve also been the victim of some uppity bitch playing the race card in the work environment. It’s sad that dude died in that manner but he’s not the only one. A childhood friend was murdered by the sheriffs in 2008 and was left on the floor til 2am, his mom standing behind a yellow tape, unable to hold her dead son. Why does Floyd’s life matter more than my friends ? Go read LSA...they’re like “ fucking the Mexicans. We got our own problems”.

I’m also exhausted with the kids. I come here for a distraction and seeing this crap makes me log out. It’s everywhere.

Aaaah I gotcha. I hope you dont find the Confederacy racist, I'd have to school ya lol ;)

That is one of the whole reasons I been pushing the truth so much lately, cause a lot of people simply dont know the truth. I'll admit in the beginning, it was somewhat a troll with my first thread lol, but hell it turned into a party quickly and I just went with it lol. Now its not so much a troll, as I just want people to know the truth. I HATE all this white hate, and I know what my family fought for, and it wasnt slavery.

Im the same way, I do my best to get along with everyone. I dont judge based on skin color, I judge based on character. Even then that can be wrong, because ya never know what someone is going through. But if someone is a shitty person, they are a shitty person, and if someone has good character, hey I'd be the first to give out a hug to that person.

No it wasnt right Queen. Hell my mother in law died, couldnt see her in the hospital cause of Corona, and couldnt give her a memorial cause of Corona, which we are still waiting to do. Yet Floyd got multiple funerals with thousands of people. Suddenly that was ok!

And everyone has agreed, Floyd being murdered was wrong. I dont know anyone that thinks otherwise.

Same with your friend being killed by a sheriff, Im sure you dont hold that against ALL officers, just the fucker that did it right?

I feel ya on the kids, they can be exhausting lol, Im sure you got your hands full.

I'll tell ya what, want me to get on tonight and do up an ol' Blazor Bonfire thread? We'll make it free of current events, and focus solely on good times around the Bonfire  :drunk2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2020, 03:55:18 PM »
Officer Tatum is a bad ass.

He is hot AF too.

lolol

I really like what all he says  :beerbang:

He even has one called "they lied to US about slavery". Cause he knows the things I do, that most people dont.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2020, 03:56:14 PM »
I used to run a department for a major bank. I hired a black dude that I thought was very talented & hungry.

OVER a white guy who had more experience.

Within 6 months this guy is coming in late, not showing up at all, fucking up projects and literally doing nothing when asked to do stuff.

I literally had to jump through hoops for a YEAR gathering information on him and following all kinds of protocols just to get rid of him. For a fucking YEAR!

HR was terrified of you know what.

Whenever I needed to get rid of a white guy I was able to do so THAT day if I wanted to.

Yeah, tell me all about white privilege

fuck these progs.

I was running my department off and on, making sure we got all the boxes ticked, between PRC audits (which I accidentally fielded all by my lonesome and got us passed in a Lean/Agile workplace) and general KPI's and daily metrics....

My day started with 3 expresso shots, and running between 4-5 work stations, then back to my desk then back again to the dozens of people on the floor. I never took a buggy once to address an issue...no matter how far away... I lived "walk the floor" mantra and never had to hold a toolbox meeting to get my point across,  whether welcomed or not. If I came up on an employee, I'd be fair but brutal honest and I would always ALWAYS take them to the side and tell them what's up, what the expectations were, and what I thought could happen either way...

..and they worked their arses off for me. But the moment I tried to cross inter-departments or apply to a 1IC position, I'd get thrown in with a bunch of unskilled females.... generally clueless, young, and inexperienced....

So I asked the manager for the first application (off the record) what the go was after being caught up in a 3 month application process, and he squirmed uncomfortably but still insisted I stay in the process and not bow out.

(Funny story, but my manager at one time was a complete arsehole and ordered me to go over to the aforementioned manager to bag him out for a lapse in front of his people. I fronted up and asked to speak with him one on one. He waved me away and then I told him I was charged with a message he would only want to hear..... but he said go for it.... So I delivered it to him in front of his people)

That guy was Ex Military....

...as were a number of managers. 

...so I performed but yet a number of them took me to the side to whisper on my ear... they couldn't hire me because I wasn't brown enough and I didn't have a cunt.

They all fought for me but corporate said I wasn't diverse enough...

Racism and sexism reversed... 

I was in my job....occupation...and doing it well...and I lost a better position to a Pakistani female fuckwit in engineering and no credentials. Lost another promotion to a Maori bitch who promptly quit 4 months later and left her mess on me....

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2020, 03:58:09 PM »
Even though it's gone off topic, this is a good thread. 

Why do people assume white people are all together?

I'm white but Dutch people suck. I'm not a fan of Germans, Russians, Aussies, Newfies, Pollocks, American rednecks  or Italians.   They might not be fans of French Canadians  ... those douchebags.

Don't get me started about the Jews or blondes of the world.

If you're not proud of what you are and can't take jokes - fuck you.

Hell yeah HB!  :beerbang:

I think its mostly cause THEY are doing their best to make sure Trump does not get elected. THEY think if they guilt whitey enough they will flip their vote.

But yeah I dont understand it either.

Offline Blazor

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2020, 03:59:43 PM »
The monolith thinking is really kinda stunning.

They talk about black people, white people AND police as if they are all monoliths and any of these people who step out of their label are immediately shamed for the heresy of individuality.

I miss when we all had a sense of humor.

I miss it too Dove, PC culture has KILLED comedy. Everyone walking around on eggshells now, afraid to say anything or fear risk of being branded racist or losing their job.

Im glad Im not on Fakebook, aint no motherfucker tagging me lol.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6