Author Topic: 'Why are male flamers "relationally" retarded?' Overview  (Read 616 times)

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Flynn
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +790 / -465
'Why are male flamers "relationally" retarded?' Overview
« on: June 28, 2020, 05:44:56 AM »
It pleases me to the point of sheer orgasm, something Dovey only experiences when money is being exhanged between her and a "client," that once again Dovey has proven what a true fucking idiot she really is. The spelling bee champion Dovey thought it would be really cute to start a thread that sounded "smart." So our resident fucking genius starts a thread aptly titled:

"Why are male flamers relationally retarded?"

What? What the fuck are you talking about? "Relationally?" Did you mean to say "relationship challenged?" Again, you come stumbling out of the woodwork with that monstrosity of poorly written grammar mired in your attempt at sounding like you have more than three functioning brain cells. Get it through your thick rotweiler shaped skull that you are nothing more than a fucking forum slut.

This is another shining example why you should have been drowned at birth along with the rest of your webbed feet brethren.

Here's a question.

Why is Dovey "relationally" smart to that of an apple core?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Re: 'Why are male flamers "relationally" retarded?' Overview
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 06:40:48 AM »
It pleases me to the point of sheer orgasm, something Dovey only experiences when money is being exchanged between her and a "client", that once again Dovey has proven what a true fucking idiot she really is.

And you think that's normal enough to openly admit?

I dont think that really shocks anyone that you cum in your pants over my posts.

Are the tears and rage before....or after you dump a load on yourself?

And once again.....Flynn is utterly confused by something that literally everyone else understood perfectly while calling other people stupid. And actually cums over shit no one else even cares about. What a fucking twunt.

Hey Floid, look up irony.  You are consistently illiterate as fuck. People wonder if you do it on purpose because if not.....you kinda next level fucking stupid.

Been drinking bong water?

PS....https://www.thefreedictionary.com/relationally

If you are the only one confused, maybe it's because you are relationally retarded.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:50:49 AM by Dovey »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 01:10:54 PM »
It pleases me to the point of sheer orgasm, something Dovey only experiences when money is being exhanged between her and a "client," that once again Dovey has proven what a true fucking idiot she really is. The spelling bee champion Dovey thought it would be really cute to start a thread that sounded "smart." So our resident fucking genius starts a thread aptly titled:

What? What the fuck are you talking about? "Relationally?" Did you mean to say "relationship challenged?" Again, you come stumbling out of the woodwork with that monstrosity of poorly written grammar mired in your attempt at sounding like you have more than three functioning brain cells. Get it through your thick rotweiler shaped skull that you are nothing more than a fucking forum slut.

This is another shining example why you should have been drowned at birth along with the rest of your webbed feet brethren.

Here's a question.

Why is Dovey "relationally" smart to that of an apple core?

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 01:46:56 PM »
Flynn wants a pity fuck and it wont stop caterwauling until Dovey gives it one. Motherfucker is peanut butter and jelly over Dovey for sure!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 01:52:28 PM »
Flynn wants a pity fuck and it wont stop caterwauling until Dovey gives it one. Motherfucker is peanut butter and jelly over Dovey for sure!

For realz.

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 02:17:49 PM »
And you think that's normal enough to openly admit?

I dont think that really shocks anyone that you cum in your pants over my posts.

Are the tears and rage before....or after you dump a load on yourself?

And once again.....Flynn is utterly confused by something that literally everyone else understood perfectly while calling other people stupid. And actually cums over shit no one else even cares about. What a fucking twunt.

Hey Floid, look up irony.  You are consistently illiterate as fuck. People wonder if you do it on purpose because if not.....you kinda next level fucking stupid.

Been drinking bong water?

PS....https://www.thefreedictionary.com/relationally

If you are the only one confused, maybe it's because you are relationally retarded.

So. You are telling me that your poorly written out question is you using correct grammar? I know unlike you, I don't hang out with the all stars from the Mensa Club and all but I can tell you that idiotic jumble of words is once again incorrect el stupido. You are fucking truly fucking stupid.

Here you are out here sporting two black eyes and sucking on your two last teeth like they're chiclets. You have the fucking nerve to bring your skank whore ass out here in all its glory and aroma and "try" and make me believe that in some parallel 23rd universe that your little illiterate finger painting is anything but absolute garbage, no matter what dimension it is posted in.

I laugh at the very fact you actually think you can, "flame." You come out here copying everything I post. Then when left to your devices you come up with:

Interesting fact here that the sentence structure is lacking some things that are needed to make a sentence. First off where is the verb? Kinda like where is that wine cork you call a "brain." Secondly, does this "sentence" convey a "complete idea?" Can this "sentence" stand alone on its own?

So. Please explain to me the mechanics that go into a simple "sentence." Something that obviously eludes your penny sized mind that is run on 2 triple A batteries.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 02:46:22 PM by Flynn »

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 03:19:32 PM »
 I shouldn't have to walk you through remedial grammar, Floid.

Ask someone who is invested in helping you look as smart as you are trying(hard) to convince the board you are.

I have always been a fan of irony  :biglaugha:

Honestly, you should probably leave the grammar thing alone.  At least until you figure out proper punctuation and have a wider vocabulary.  Sometimes I start to feel kinda bad because you are really trying, and I feel like a bully.

Or not  :biglaugha:

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 07:50:03 PM »
I shouldn't have to walk you through remedial grammar, Floid.

Oh really? Showing me where a "verb" is at is "walking me through remedial grammar...?"

Speaking of "remedial grammar." Please use "empiracle" in a complete sentence. This time make sure you spell that "5th grade word" correctly.

This the irony in all this. You mispell and misuse simple words. You make up words and put them into incomplete sentences and then want to try and use "grammar" lames to cover up the fact that you're lost because you broke your Speak & Spell.

Fucking idiot.

Ask someone who is invested in helping you look as smart as you are trying(hard) to convince the board you are.

I have always been a fan of irony  :biglaugha:

Honestly, you should probably leave the grammar thing alone.  At least until you figure out proper punctuation and have a wider vocabulary.  Sometimes I start to feel kinda bad because you are really trying, and I feel like a bully.

What else should I "leave alone?" Your penchant for using pinheaded dorks? Or how about the fact you'll open your slimy thighs for a slight summer breeze? I know. How about your extraordinary talent for mispelling and making up half sentences and then trying to gloat about having your face slammed into the concrete once again because of your gangster way of looking like a fucking true blue dipshit.

Or not

You can't even end a fucking thought right. You think churning out nonsensical prose is going to change the fucking fact that people actually read what is posted and laugh at your mediocre attempts at what you think is "flaming."

So for everyone keeping track at home. We all now know Dovey can't spell, "empiracle." Along with not knowing what a proper sentence really consists of. Let's also not forget about the usage of, "relationally."
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 08:06:14 PM »
This site doesn't exist to grammar peck anyone to death.  You're right about Dovey's lack of polish in how she expresses herself with the written word.  I won't argue with that.  She does use words incorrectly and she does make poor assumptions about a lot of things.

However, she's not the first, nor the last.  The real point of flaming is not the point of your exchanges.  Your exchanges are a personal condemnation of Dovey and her pushing back on yours.

Now, as far as that goes, you've made glue, packaged it and sent it out to the school supply section of every CVS in your neck of the woods. 

If you want to flame her, find something new.  You say the same things over and over again.  Try something new.  Do better.  I wish that for all the "flamers" out there. 

I know that you'll respond to me by telling me how fat I am.  Got anything else?  I'm looking for something different.  It's what every single last male that "flames" does...call women "fat".  Sometimes it's true, as in my case, and sometimes it's false.  No one really cares.

Think better, more creatively and then do better.

I'd appreciate it for once.  Entertaining is entertaining after all.  What you do is not entertaining in the least.  And it elicits responses that are equally lacking in entertainment value. 

Your friend, Oak.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 08:08:16 PM »
"Oh really? Showing me where a "verb" is at is "walking me through remedial grammar...?""

Yes, it is.

You fucking retard.  :laughinatu:

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 08:24:19 PM »
"Oh really? Showing me where a "verb" is at is "walking me through remedial grammar...?""

Yes, it is.

You fucking retard.  :laughinatu:

I guess you have such a problem with it because you don't know what a fucking verb is. Well, not to worry dipshit. There is no "verb" because you're a fucking cockeyed troglodyte that once again fucking trolled herself into kicking her own fucking ass.

Stick to what you know. Sucking dick for $$$$..

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 08:29:44 PM »
This site doesn't exist to grammar peck anyone to death.  You're right about Dovey's lack of polish in how she expresses herself with the written word.  I won't argue with that.  She does use words incorrectly and she does make poor assumptions about a lot of things.

However, she's not the first, nor the last.  The real point of flaming is not the point of your exchanges.  Your exchanges are a personal condemnation of Dovey and her pushing back on yours.

Now, as far as that goes, you've made glue, packaged it and sent it out to the school supply section of every CVS in your neck of the woods. 

If you want to flame her, find something new.  You say the same things over and over again.  Try something new.  Do better.  I wish that for all the "flamers" out there. 

I know that you'll respond to me by telling me how fat I am.  Got anything else?  I'm looking for something different.  It's what every single last male that "flames" does...call women "fat".  Sometimes it's true, as in my case, and sometimes it's false.  No one really cares.

Think better, more creatively and then do better.

I'd appreciate it for once.  Entertaining is entertaining after all.  What you do is not entertaining in the least.  And it elicits responses that are equally lacking in entertainment value. 

Your friend, Oak.

Look, you Mexican looking Fat Albert. Last time it was you that stated I should stop picking on Dovey about her lies and sexual proclivities. Now you're telling me that I should fucking stop making this smug cunt look like an absolute jackass anytime I want?

Okay. Fine. Oak. I will stop.

NOT!

Go fucking run through a wall like the Kool Aid man, you fucking obese talking ham hock. Go fuck yourself with Freuds feet.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2020, 08:30:34 PM »
 I have zero problems with anything posted here. You are not "picking" on anyone. You are bleating like kicked dog over stupid ass shit. Just like Oak predicted your post.

You are predictable and dull and easy.

It's just fucking funny that the dipshit wanna be grammar lamer uses worse grammar and composition than the entire rest of the membership.

Did you sleep off that gibberish from this morning?

Try to lay off taking shots of hand sanitizer today.  :thumbup2:

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2020, 09:00:52 PM »
I have zero problems with anything posted here. You are not "picking" on anyone. You are bleating like kicked dog over stupid ass shit. Just like Oak predicted your post.

You are predictable and dull and easy.

It's just fucking funny that the dipshit wanna be grammar lamer uses worse grammar and composition than the entire rest of the membership.

Did you sleep off that gibberish from this morning?

Try to lay off taking shots of hand sanitizer today.  :thumbup2:

If only any of that dog vomit were even remotely true. I am able to make you my very own hand puppet. I already had my foot in your loose anus. Why not a gloved hand? You always have to try and use nouns and adverbs you have no idea how to use or even what they mean. Even 4 cubic feet of peat moss has more electro brain activity that you.

"Predictable?" Yet you didn't see the truth as it nearly decapitated you. There's a thread all about in case you need a refresher course on what not to do next time.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2020, 09:05:41 PM »
 Flynn you really dont accomplish any of that.

But it really seems to be your MO to delusionally claim it constantly.

If only it were true, eh?

Everyone kicks you around and laughs at you while you claim you "use people as hand puppets"   :biglaugha:

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 09:19:48 PM »
Flynn you really dont accomplish any of that.

But it really seems to be your MO to delusionally claim it constantly.

If only it were true, eh?

Everyone kicks you around and laughs at you while you claim you "use people as hand puppets"   :biglaugha:

This coming from someone who was told to fight her OWN battles.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 10:51:51 PM »
I ain't reading all that shit.  What are you cunts (and the Flynn rider of the hour) bitching about now?
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2020, 01:11:05 AM »
Look, you Mexican looking Fat Albert. Last time it was you that stated I should stop picking on Dovey about her lies and sexual proclivities. Now you're telling me that I should fucking stop making this smug cunt look like an absolute jackass anytime I want?

Okay. Fine. Oak. I will stop.

NOT!

Go fucking run through a wall like the Kool Aid man, you fucking obese talking ham hock. Go fuck yourself with Freuds feet.

Oh, look you called me fat.  How will I live to see another day?     :laughinatu:

:biglaugha:

Offline Flynn

• Lion Heart Diva
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2020, 02:40:15 AM »
Oh, look you called me fat.  How will I live to see another day?     :laughinatu:

:biglaugha:

Oh look! It DOES FUCKING BOTHER YOU THAT I CALL YOU A FUCKING NASTY SEA MONSTER OR YOU WOULDN'T KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Tell me more you fucking fat pile of steaming garbage how it doesn't effect your mind when I point out there are some cows out there smaller than you.

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Fashionista
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2020, 09:21:31 AM »
I ain't reading all that shit.  What are you cunts (and the Flynn rider of the hour) bitching about now?
He's usually starved for attention.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6