Systemic Racism and Sexism needs to be cancelled!

Captain Caveman · 1105

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152

Fuck you, Wayans brothers...

Fuck you, Eddie Murphy...

...and fuck the semen pirates in the band Heart who tricked the lonely boy in the rain to make a deposit then absconded. You can imagine years later his surprise when he bumped into her child, recognized his eyes, then promptly got slapped with years of child support in a court order by a fucking feminist boneheaded cunt judge... :biglaugha:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 09:04:52 AM
The SNL skit made me LOL my ass off at the time but now I'm offended and jigs need to PAY for their RAYCIS! white faced antics!!!!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 10:06:53 AM
 That Eddie Murphey skit is a fucking classic  :crampe: :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Herman

• View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Reply #3 on: October 14, 2022, 09:17:43 PM
Despite having their event listing removed from Eventbrite earlier this week, the Young Conservatives of Texas at the University of Houston remained determined to host Matt Walsh on Thursday night and screen his "What Is a Woman?" documentary. The film examines the incoherence and perniciousness of leftist gender ideology. Although the conservative student group ultimately prevailed, they first had to deal with the mob of agitators that swarmed the venue, keen on achieving what Eventbrite was unable to do: shutting down the event.

Ahead of the screening, liberals on campus reportedly tore down posters advertising the event, while Antifa and other radical leftist groups disseminated flyers inciting others to mobilize "in protest against virulent transphobe Matt Walsh on Campus."

Echoing accusations made elsewhere, groups like the Space City Anarchist Organization called Walsh, a father of four, a "bigot" and suggested his film is "transphobic."Despite having their event listing removed from Eventbrite earlier this week, the Young Conservatives of Texas at the University of Houston remained determined to host Matt Walsh on Thursday night and screen his "What Is a Woman?" documentary. The film examines the incoherence and perniciousness of leftist gender ideology. Although the conservative student group ultimately prevailed, they first had to deal with the mob of agitators that swarmed the venue, keen on achieving what Eventbrite was unable to do: shutting down the event.

Ahead of the screening, liberals on campus reportedly tore down posters advertising the event, while Antifa and other radical leftist groups disseminated flyers inciting others to mobilize "in protest against virulent transphobe Matt Walsh on Campus."

Echoing accusations made elsewhere, groups like the Space City Anarchist Organization called Walsh, a father of four, a "bigot" and suggested his film is "transphobic."

https://twitter.com/SpaceCityAO/status/1579599622745780224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1579599622745780224%7Ctwgr%5Efae5dcf7ff688ab072410f82e506e4337793d64a%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fleftist-agitators-fail-stop-what-is-woman-screening

Prairie Redneck

Offline seoulbro

• View Profile
  • Rated: +192 / -272
Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 10:12:16 AM
Cellphone video captured a confrontation involving a Mall of America security guard telling a man wearing a "Jesus Saves" T-shirt that his shirt is "offending" shoppers at the famously large mall in Bloomington, Minnesota — and the guard ordered the man to remove the shirt or leave the mall.
https://twitter.com/LivingGodsTruth/status/1613556181460475904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1613556181460475904%7Ctwgr%5E8e0708caea4e6fd4b227348077ac6fba987e8fcf%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo-jesus-saves-shirt-is-offending-mall-of-america-shoppers-security-guard-says-and-he-orders-man-to-remove-shirt-or-get-out-of-the-mall

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 05:57:35 PM
Cellphone video captured a confrontation involving a Mall of America security guard telling a man wearing a "Jesus Saves" T-shirt that his shirt is "offending" shoppers at the famously large mall in Bloomington, Minnesota — and the guard ordered the man to remove the shirt or leave the mall.
https://twitter.com/LivingGodsTruth/status/1613556181460475904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1613556181460475904%7Ctwgr%5E8e0708caea4e6fd4b227348077ac6fba987e8fcf%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo-jesus-saves-shirt-is-offending-mall-of-america-shoppers-security-guard-says-and-he-orders-man-to-remove-shirt-or-get-out-of-the-mall

Thats insane!!! I've been there and for sure, its a muhzie hell hole but gez! America is doomed!

Offline seoulbro

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 19, 2023, 11:04:54 AM
And now it's Roald Dahl. Roald Dahl's classic children's stories posthumously gutted to avoid offending contemporary readers.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 20, 2023, 01:35:50 PM
And now it's Roald Dahl. Roald Dahl's classic children's stories posthumously gutted to avoid offending contemporary readers.

Yea, I heard that yesterday. These woke cocksuckers need to keep uncovering strawmen in order to stay relevant. I say "NIGGERS!"

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 24, 2023, 10:31:07 AM
LOL! My daughter told me today that Ben Stiller refused to apologize for black face! GOOD!

Offline seoulbro

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 24, 2023, 10:51:41 AM

CNN anchor Jake Tapper pointed out on Tuesday that Nikki Haley's presidential campaign has exposed a "very ugly side of the left."

One liberal pundit in particular — New York Tiimes writer-Wajahat Ali — has repeatedly attacked Haley, targeting both her name and race.

For example, Ali accused Haley of using her "brown skin to launder" white supremacy.

What did Tapper say?
Tapper observed that the same people upset at people emphasizing Barack Obama's middle name are now using Haley's Indian heritage against her.

"These are the same people who objected to whenever Republicans would say Barack Hussein Obama," he said. "I mean, there is a very ugly sign of the left that comes out when Nikki Haley runs for office."

Tapper's guests agreed.

"Yes, I think that it's a gift to Haley's nascent campaign for her to be able to jump on these dumb remarks," said conservative commentator Ramesh Ponnuru, "that just play into her hands and say, 'Look, they're going after me based on my race. They can't handle my ideas. They can't handle the fact that I'm a skilled politician.'"

"She uses her brown skin as a weapon against poor black folks and poor brown folks, and she uses her brown skin to launder white supremacist talking points," he said on MSNBC. "And the reason why I feel sad is because no matter what she does, maybe, it'll never be enough. They'll never love her."

Haley is also being attacked for using her middle name, "Nikki," instead of her birth name, Nimarata. In fact, Ali has emphasized that point repeatedly, ironically misspelling Haley's name as "Nimrata" in the process.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6