Do you feel that...

Guest · 3075

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #140 on: July 21, 2020, 02:14:29 PM
 So if he has done this before, how am I somehow responsible for him insisting this?

JUST because I have my own issues with Pooder? Because I make fun of him(poofer) and cunt and Reaper decided to bust in?

How is a grown man not individually responsible for his own bullshit?

I dont know why I'm getting blamed because Reaper is being Reaper.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #141 on: July 21, 2020, 02:18:31 PM

He’s done this before, Joo. Accused me of posting so and so’s info blah blah. I’ve always posted dirt in my own nic. Cuz I wanted people to know it was me. Why the fuck would I tell Poofer about his alleged illness that he said isn’t there anymore? And why get so upset and call it PI when it’s not? Dude knows how these forums roll, he’s just being a little bitch.

They mock my bipolar mess at FT. You don’t see me crying PI. I own my mental illness lol

Just laugh at them like I do.

Poofer tried calling me "steve" for what... two weeks? Like that was supposed to bother me? Ask dovey, I was a few minutes away from registering as Steve over at FT just to poke them with my stick up close and personal but I got distracted with other things and never got around to it.

My ADHD is vicious.. and anyone that knows me knows this  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Reply #142 on: July 21, 2020, 02:19:25 PM
So if he has done this before, how am I somehow responsible for him insisting this?

JUST because I have my own issues with Pooder? Because I make fun of him(poofer) and cunt and Reaper decided to bust in?

How is a grown man not individually responsible for his own bullshit?

I dont know why I'm getting blamed because Reaper is being Reaper.

You’re not being blamed. If there is a possibility that Poofer got that info from your phone, then you should have let Reaper know. Especially knowing that he’s got a history of posting PI due to jumping the gun.

Then again, he might already know and just wants an excuse. Maybe he doesn’t like the fact that I don’t attack Poofer

The Queen Bee

Reply #143 on: July 21, 2020, 02:22:37 PM

Poofer tried calling me "steve" for what... two weeks? Like that was supposed to bother me? Ask dovey, I was a few minutes away from registering as Steve over at FT just to poke them with my stick up close and personal but I got distracted with other things and never got around to it.

That name he posted was something Stan started at TRF. It’s old and tired.

He posted it on Murdock’s admin board when he was told I doxxed Angels kids ( by Murdock ). This idiot will believe I was behind 9-11 if he’s told that. I’m trying hard NOT to resort to my old ways but he keeps pushing, I’ll do way worse than Poofer

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: July 21, 2020, 02:23:03 PM

You’re not being blamed. If there is a possibility that Poofer got that info from your phone, then you should have let Reaper know. Especially knowing that he’s got a history of posting PI due to jumping the gun.

Then again, he might already know and just wants an excuse. Maybe he doesn’t like the fact that I don’t attack Poofer

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: July 21, 2020, 02:25:41 PM

"Hur der Steve and Sandy, Steve and Sandy deeerrr derrrrr!!"

:crampe: :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #146 on: July 21, 2020, 03:08:45 PM
What’s the goss? I don’t want to hear all that Canadian drama.

What's this having a go at the poor little Canadians aboot?

Thoughroghly pleasant chaps and chapesses most of the time.

Apart from the French.

:popcorn:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #147 on: July 22, 2020, 12:25:31 PM
I'm not mad.

Ignore them over there.

I'm not in a "drama" with Poofer and Reaper. Poofer creates his own enemies.

I think everyone ought to ignore them, including you and Joo. 

I can see Flea's point, you all mess around and who knows how the chips will fall.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Reply #148 on: July 22, 2020, 03:30:49 PM
Why you letting these clowns work you up tho? The feed off the response

I always work you into a lather. You always post hump me. I made a doo-da.

The call-out thread is still active....were you trying to be ironic when you pinned it, or moronic?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #149 on: July 22, 2020, 03:34:16 PM
I always work you into a lather. You always post hump me. I made a doo-da.

The call-out thread is still active....were you trying to be ironic when you pinned it, or moronic?
. I do feel a certain wetness in the ankle area everytime you lumber on in

Offline Herman

• View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Reply #150 on: July 23, 2020, 12:18:09 AM
I DID tell him that!  Months ago!  And even Reaper himself said that Pooftard could have gotten that info anywhere so there is no way to know.

My thinking is who cares who knows Reaper is a cancer survivor? It's not even that big of a deal.

I dont even know why he is still mad because he certainly got Poof back.  That was the end of it.

He legit came out of left feild with this. I seriously did my best to smooth it over and convince him that if it had been you, youd admit it.
Weeper is a fucking asshole. I would seriously like to punch his frickin head in.

Prairie Redneck

Offline Fashionista

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
Reply #151 on: July 27, 2020, 11:01:54 AM
Weeper is a fucking asshole. I would seriously like to punch his frickin head in.
Does he post anywhere anymore?

Offline BroadcastHoney

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
Reply #152 on: July 30, 2020, 01:59:10 PM
Posting (content of your posts) is a crowning achievement in life? Like does your self esteem and real life pride ride on how you post? Discuss

I'm on a critical political bandwagon some place else. It is literally life and death.

We have no covid-19 in Western Australia because our Premier locked down our borders months ago and a nasty fat billionaire fuck CLIVE PALMER is trying to use our high court claiming we are in breach of our constitution. 96% are supporting our Premier. I'm egging the supporters on.

Meanwhile, Victoria, Australia where Freud lives is a HUGE coronavirus outbreak contamination 700 medical staff and the population at large,

But if you're talking about flaming. It's only fun when titans like flynn post here.... What can I say?

Offline BroadcastHoney

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
Reply #153 on: July 30, 2020, 02:01:48 PM

He is a former gladiator of flaming.

pay homage tumbleweed.

Offline feral

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1690 / -70
Reply #154 on: July 30, 2020, 02:53:04 PM
Weeper is a fucking asshole.

Yup!

I’d like to kiss ya but I just washed my hair..
- Bette Davis 1931

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Reply #155 on: July 31, 2020, 09:13:20 PM
I'm on a critical political bandwagon some place else. It is literally life and death.

We have no covid-19 in Western Australia because our Premier locked down our borders months ago and a nasty fat billionaire fuck CLIVE PALMER is trying to use our high court claiming we are in breach of our constitution. 96% are supporting our Premier. I'm egging the supporters on.

Meanwhile, Victoria, Australia where Freud lives is a HUGE coronavirus outbreak contamination 700 medical staff and the population at large,

But if you're talking about flaming. It's only fun when titans like flynn post here.... What can I say?

Fingers crossed he wins and you get the kung flu.

Offline Fashionista

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
Reply #156 on: August 05, 2020, 06:10:00 PM
Posting (content of your posts) is a crowning achievement in life? Like does your self esteem and real life pride ride on how you post? Discuss
I like the online socializing, and sharing of ideas, recipes, opinions and whatever else..

But, my self esteem is not dependent on it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6