Do you feel that...

Guest · 3068

The Queen Bee

on: July 15, 2020, 12:09:26 PM
Posting (content of your posts) is a crowning achievement in life? Like does your self esteem and real life pride ride on how you post? Discuss
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 12:23:13 PM
 Fucking hell no  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 12:25:37 PM
Fucking hell no  :biglaugha:

Do you get outraged when someone talks shit on these forums about your nic Dovey?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 12:26:03 PM
Imma join LSA and start a thread entitled "Why black women enjoy getting beat up by white men"

How do you think that will go over?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 3    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 15 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 12:26:40 PM

Do you get outraged when someone talks shit on these forums about your nic Dovey?

I think if I worked at Red Robin I would

The Queen Bee

Reply #5 on: July 15, 2020, 12:27:20 PM
Imma join LSA and start a thread entitled "Why black women enjoy getting beat up by white men"

How do you think that will go over?

I would die laughing but they’ll probably ban you.

It’s ok for them to bash whites but not the other way around

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 15, 2020, 12:38:27 PM

Not one single tiny bit.  :drunk2:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 15, 2020, 12:38:49 PM
I think if I worked at Red Robin I would

:crampe: :crampe:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 15, 2020, 12:54:32 PM
I'd kill myself if I had to work at Red Robin at 47

Talk about making a wrong turn in life.

you'd be better off being a full time junkie shooting bad dope while your kid gets his intestines stapled to the wall in the next room than to be stuck working at Red Robins at 47
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

Reply #9 on: July 15, 2020, 01:14:58 PM
Not one single tiny bit.  :drunk2:

I’ve seen the most disturbing shit said about the Nic flea and her family. Do you see me ranting and raving?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 15, 2020, 01:32:43 PM

I’ve seen the most disturbing shit said about the Nic flea and her family. Do you see me ranting and raving?

Nope. And I dont think anyone should give any shit about what people on the internet say about them.

I cannot tell you how much fun I've had over the years offending strangers. It's literally how I came to these sorts of boards.

The only people who opinions I value from here are the ones who have direct access to me and call me by my name.

It's really wild how hard some of these losers try to sell an image. Its pathetic and sad.

And hella fun to exploit  :biglaugha:  :biglaugha:

The Queen Bee

Reply #11 on: July 17, 2020, 10:30:00 AM
Nope. And I dont think anyone should give any shit about what people on the internet say about them.

I cannot tell you how much fun I've had over the years offending strangers. It's literally how I came to these sorts of boards.

The only people who opinions I value from here are the ones who have direct access to me and call me by my name.

It's really wild how hard some of these losers try to sell an image. Its pathetic and sad.

And hella fun to exploit  :biglaugha:  :biglaugha:

I thought I was mentally ill. Seeing folks obsess over a forum like that screams TAKE YOUR MEDS
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 17, 2020, 11:14:53 AM

I thought I was mentally ill. Seeing folks obsess over a forum like that screams TAKE YOUR MEDS

I think they genuinely expect me to feel humiliated and leave the internet.

If you have to unleash several angry rants over the course of a year about how someone SHOULD be "humiliated".... .you are just trying too hard to sell a narrative. Way too hard.

They need healthier coping skills   :biglaugha:

The Queen Bee

Reply #13 on: July 17, 2020, 11:27:58 AM

If you have to unleash several angry rants over the course of a year about how someone SHOULD be "humiliated".... .you are just trying too hard to sell a narrative. Way too hard.

You don’t get embarrassed tho. You own it

I wish I could take a page out of your book but what happened five years ago is far too enbarrassing

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
  • Rated: +136 / -10
Reply #14 on: July 17, 2020, 11:31:28 AM

You sound like a young cunt that’s just had an epiphany! More of your kind should study biology and realise that you likely could’ve been one hellava prick!  You know XY over XX lolololol fucking lol! Twats!

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: July 17, 2020, 12:07:24 PM

Why the fuck would I be "humiliated" by it? And humiliated enough to leave the boards? Lmao. That's what cracks me up.

I get a kick out of watching controlling dirtbags go into absolute tizzys over their own insecurities and inability to cope with their loss of control and desperate need to control the narrative.  And anyone dumb enough to buy into it isnt worth taking seriously.

When anyone tries THAT hard, for that long, to get under your skin....I mean, I only respect men. Not some pathological lying control freak who cant even take responsibility for a meeting he agreed to and thinks pretending he used someone for sex and "played" them for internet cred makes him "look like the champ" is any thing to brag about.

I have absolutely zero respect for this spineless, drooling, approval seeking lump of shit.

You shouldnt waste a single bit of energy feeling embarrassed or ashamed either. They are simple, shallow minded desperate plebs whose opinions are only mock worthy.

Wipe your ass with it like I do  :thumbup2:

You don’t get embarrassed tho. You own it

I wish I could take a page out of your book but what happened five years ago is far too enbarrassing

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 17, 2020, 12:11:05 PM
Why the fuck would I be "humiliated" by it? And humiliated enough to leave the boards? Lmao. That's what cracks me up.

I get a kick out of watching controlling dirtbags go into absolute tizzys over their own insecurities and inability to cope with their loss of control and desperate need to control the narrative.  And anyone dumb enough to buy into it isnt worth taking seriously.

When anyone tries THAT hard, for that long, to get under your skin....I mean, I only respect men. Not some pathological lying control freak who cant even take responsibility for a meeting he agreed to and thinks pretending he used someone for sex and "played" them for internet cred makes him "look like the champ" is any thing to brag about.

I have absolutely zero respect for this spineless, drooling, approval seeking lump of shit.

You shouldnt waste a single bit of energy feeling embarrassed or ashamed either. They are simple, shallow minded desperate plebs whose opinions are only mock worthy.

Wipe your ass with it like I do  :thumbup2:

Too bong...didn’t weed!

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 17, 2020, 12:19:36 PM
Too bong...didn’t weed!

Dolphine tattoo. Now.

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 17, 2020, 12:22:19 PM
Dolphine tattoo. Now.

I foot_stomp your head you fuck! And get some glasses!

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 17, 2020, 12:25:33 PM
I foot_stomp your head you fuck! And get some glasses!

Big talk from a guy with a dolphine tat who wants a man in his ass, eh?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6