Guest · 3066

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
on: July 15, 2020, 12:23:13 PM
 Fucking hell no  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 12:38:27 PM

Do you get outraged when someone talks shit on these forums about your nic Dovey?

Not one single tiny bit.  :drunk2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 12:38:49 PM
I think if I worked at Red Robin I would

:crampe: :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 01:32:43 PM

I’ve seen the most disturbing shit said about the Nic flea and her family. Do you see me ranting and raving?

Nope. And I dont think anyone should give any shit about what people on the internet say about them.

I cannot tell you how much fun I've had over the years offending strangers. It's literally how I came to these sorts of boards.

The only people who opinions I value from here are the ones who have direct access to me and call me by my name.

It's really wild how hard some of these losers try to sell an image. Its pathetic and sad.

And hella fun to exploit  :biglaugha:  :biglaugha:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 11:14:53 AM

I thought I was mentally ill. Seeing folks obsess over a forum like that screams TAKE YOUR MEDS

I think they genuinely expect me to feel humiliated and leave the internet.

If you have to unleash several angry rants over the course of a year about how someone SHOULD be "humiliated".... .you are just trying too hard to sell a narrative. Way too hard.

They need healthier coping skills   :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 12:07:24 PM

Why the fuck would I be "humiliated" by it? And humiliated enough to leave the boards? Lmao. That's what cracks me up.

I get a kick out of watching controlling dirtbags go into absolute tizzys over their own insecurities and inability to cope with their loss of control and desperate need to control the narrative.  And anyone dumb enough to buy into it isnt worth taking seriously.

When anyone tries THAT hard, for that long, to get under your skin....I mean, I only respect men. Not some pathological lying control freak who cant even take responsibility for a meeting he agreed to and thinks pretending he used someone for sex and "played" them for internet cred makes him "look like the champ" is any thing to brag about.

I have absolutely zero respect for this spineless, drooling, approval seeking lump of shit.

You shouldnt waste a single bit of energy feeling embarrassed or ashamed either. They are simple, shallow minded desperate plebs whose opinions are only mock worthy.

Wipe your ass with it like I do  :thumbup2:

You don’t get embarrassed tho. You own it

I wish I could take a page out of your book but what happened five years ago is far too enbarrassing

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 17, 2020, 12:19:36 PM
Too bong...didn’t weed!

Dolphine tattoo. Now.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 17, 2020, 12:25:33 PM
I foot_stomp your head you fuck! And get some glasses!

Big talk from a guy with a dolphine tat who wants a man in his ass, eh?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 17, 2020, 01:06:19 PM
 Exactly  :crampe:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 18, 2020, 02:35:06 PM
Is that for real?

Holy cannolli that's fucking funny.  I told my son about the "I can beat you at fornite" comment. He scoffed/chuckled maybe derisively chuckled and made a WTF face at that...LMAo

He always brags about shit that most adults are either unimpressed by or absolutely revolted by.

He just doesnt get it and is too narcissistic to get it anyway.  He is pretty disconnected from reality.

He believes that the stuff he finds impressive is impressive to everyone and cannot fathom otherwise. He thinks his thoughts are consensus, that he influences how everyone thinks.

He also posted that my friends are telling him privately that I've been utterly "humiliated and used" and should leave.  He won't name names(I didn't even ask, because it's clearly obvious desperate bullshit) because I would "destroyed their lives".

Like he thinks that's believable. And because he tries to destroy peoples lives over idiotic shit.....he thinks everyone is like that.

So yes this mental trainwreck of disorders really thinks that Big gives a fuck about Fort Night and that all Bigs actual real accomplishments and success mean nothing in comparison to being good at a video game. Or good at "flaming".  :crazy:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 18, 2020, 02:48:25 PM

I don't know why you guys give those losers the time of day.  It makes them feel important.

Its entertaining to get them all riled up and posting manuscripts of narcissistic rage on occasion but it does get mind numbingly repetitive doesnt it?  :biglaugha:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 18, 2020, 02:53:49 PM
that's why I only do it every couple of weeks.

Kick the hornets nest and watch those simple fuckers go wild  :crampe:

Yep.

And by then they've been getting themselves all worked up over at FlameTards over nothing

:biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 18, 2020, 03:02:36 PM
 Then I've been caught up and engaged with literally every one over the past 12 years I've poked and trolled and engaged with every board.

That makes me whatever people want it to make me.

People should be invested in how the physical people in their life feel about them instead of falling over themselves trying to be seen in a good light on the internet.

Which is the topic of this thread, that's exactly what any poster on these kinds of boards especially should be more worried about. This should not be more than some silly entertainment.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 18, 2020, 03:03:30 PM

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 18, 2020, 04:40:36 PM
The boys at FT have debts to pay.
Red Robin, wigga Kev.
Yumm-

wigga wut

:biglaugha:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: July 18, 2020, 04:41:16 PM
That nigga poofer work at Red Robin tho

Where do you have to go wrong in life to be doing THAT all 47 ?

Gold grill and Post Malone wrong  :biglaugha:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 19, 2020, 11:43:38 AM
It is obvious. They want his attention. It's Pigeon and Joodog bonding moments.

She would leave her family and go shack-up with Joo again if he told her to.

Nice evolution from a few months ago when I played him for money and ditched him for a drug dealer in Florida  :biglaugha:

Am I dickwhipped or a ruthless scamming whore? It seriously cannot be both.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 12:02:42 PM by Dovey »

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 19, 2020, 11:53:12 AM
Ermmm, didn't you complain here you lost your job because of him? Or was that another lie?

This is the problem. The line between real life and the boards doesnt exist to people like you and Pooftard. Both of you need approval to badly. You simple dont need to care who "lies" on the boards. You chose that fuckfoolery.

So naturally using PI, Doxxing, calling jobs and shit is on par with posts on a board to you whackjobs.

Of course. If I cared about him calling my fucking job, clearly it follows I care what he says on the internet. This how devoid of sanity you nutcases are.

This doesnt resonate to sane people who dont suffer from deep insecurity and disordered narcism. 

You lot have very poor boundaries. That's why you get so shitty when people dont value your opinions. Narcs feel entitled to other people and get a sort of rage when others reject their worthless 2 cents.

You demonstrate that when you actually post that I should show remorse for adultry here on the boards. Like you think that's a normal thing to expect from a poster on a forum. That's narcissistic entitlement.

This is why I have a low opinion of your flame turd group and its what makes you easy targets.

Now pound your fists and tell me I'm the "victim", dammit!  :biglaugha:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 19, 2020, 12:13:25 PM
Reaper and Murdock are guilty of the same thing, Dovey.

He’s doxxing and threatening to harass people’s relatives and Murdock uses her job to look people up. So It’s not just the flamers

And both of them are gone.

Okay- fair point.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 19, 2020, 12:19:27 PM
 Fyi I'm not confirming Murd looks people up I have no idea if she does.

I do not at all think she does that but I'm not gonna argue shit like this that i cant prove.

No one needs to be intruding into the real lives of other people uninvited......its psychotic.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6