Do you feel that...

Guest · 3076

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
  • Rated: +136 / -10
on: July 17, 2020, 11:31:28 AM
I think they genuinely expect me to feel humiliated and leave the internet.

If you have to unleash several angry rants over the course of a year about how someone SHOULD be "humiliated".... .you are just trying too hard to sell a narrative. Way too hard.

They need healthier coping skills   :biglaugha:

You sound like a young cunt that’s just had an epiphany! More of your kind should study biology and realise that you likely could’ve been one hellava prick!  You know XY over XX lolololol fucking lol! Twats!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 12:11:05 PM
Why the fuck would I be "humiliated" by it? And humiliated enough to leave the boards? Lmao. That's what cracks me up.

I get a kick out of watching controlling dirtbags go into absolute tizzys over their own insecurities and inability to cope with their loss of control and desperate need to control the narrative.  And anyone dumb enough to buy into it isnt worth taking seriously.

When anyone tries THAT hard, for that long, to get under your skin....I mean, I only respect men. Not some pathological lying control freak who cant even take responsibility for a meeting he agreed to and thinks pretending he used someone for sex and "played" them for internet cred makes him "look like the champ" is any thing to brag about.

I have absolutely zero respect for this spineless, drooling, approval seeking lump of shit.

You shouldnt waste a single bit of energy feeling embarrassed or ashamed either. They are simple, shallow minded desperate plebs whose opinions are only mock worthy.

Wipe your ass with it like I do  :thumbup2:

Too bong...didn’t weed!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 12:22:19 PM
Dolphine tattoo. Now.

I foot_stomp your head you fuck! And get some glasses!

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 11:38:50 AM
I'm not mad.

Ignore them over there.

I'm not in a "drama" with Poofer and Reaper. Poofer creates his own enemies.

What’s the goss? I don’t want to hear all that Canadian drama... where can I make someone Sad Sack!?

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 11:40:30 AM
I'm not mad.

Ignore them over there.

I'm not in a "drama" with Poofer and Reaper. Poofer creates his own enemies.

Also Dovey... are you a female by any cunt?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6