Right wing incel murders Judge's son and then kills himself in NJ

Oak · 1546

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Our cities haven't been run to the ground.  But you can believe what you want.  I can't change your mind. You're stuck.

So they've convinced you that humans shitting in the street is not a run into the ground area?

wow...

what do you consider luxury living out there? Dead bodies decaying on the sidewalk?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
So they've convinced you that humans shitting in the street is not a run into the ground area?

wow...

what do you consider luxury living out there? Dead bodies decaying on the sidewalk?

You said "cities", now you're saying "area".

which is it?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
You said "cities", now you're saying "area".

which is it?
The two terms could never be interchangeable no matter the context?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
ever notice how these leftist assholes always say a shooter is right wing right off the bat and then 8 out of 10 times, the motherfuckers turn out to be registered democRATs, yet these lefties continue to push the lie? We dont even know all the particulars of the fukin crime yet.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
The judge was only involved with a money laundering aspect that Epstein was one of the accused parties...

Sounds more like the case was focused on banks...

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
I'm not raging.  I can kick your ass and not break a sweat.

I wouldn't live in Fl...it is literally a swamp.  Gross

And it's full of Cubans... :Doh2:

^^^^RAYCIS AF!!!!!  :crampe: PWN3D!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877

I'm wondering if the judge was really the target. He had already shot the dad and son so why didn't he keep going and shoot the judge if that's who he was after?

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
  • Rated: +136 / -10
Oi you cunt! What the fuck are you questioning the mind of a killer!? I’ll kill you!

Offline Breakfall

• View Profile
  • Rated: +136 / -10
I'm wondering if the judge was really the target. He had already shot the dad and son so why didn't he keep going and shoot the judge if that's who he was after?

Are you having a social on a would-be troll forum lad? ‘Cause I could fuck you up your anus just to prove I’m your fucking God!?

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Oi you cunt! What the fuck are you questioning the mind of a killer!? I’ll kill you!

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Are you having a social on a would-be troll forum lad? ‘Cause I could fuck you up your anus just to prove I’m your fucking God!?

You'd have to get a dick first. Try crazy glue.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile

You’re the guy with the little mermaid tattoos right above your ass crack. Right?

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
I wonder if jOak will say anything about this drunken piece of mexican garbage that ran over a bunch of motorcyclists, killing at lest 3, in Texas

Probably not, she likes these kind of things, especially since the guys belonged to the Thin Blue Line club

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/07/19/3-members-of-blue-line-law-enforcement-motorcycle-club-killed-in-head-on-crash-identified/

And just wait, there will be MANY MORE "incels" and other "righties" going nuts over the whole "cancel culture" thing

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
Right? The pig doesn't even try to hide it

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

• Trogz
    • View Profile

I wonder if jOak will say anything about this drunken piece of mexican garbage that ran over a bunch of motorcyclists, killing at lest 3, in Texas

Drunk driving illegal alien... they're all over the place here.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285

Drunk driving illegal alien... they're all over the place here.

Wait!  Are there any illegal aliens that don't drive drunk?

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile

^^Stupid AF

How can I be racist against another Latino group? 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile

^^Stupid AF

How can I be racist against another Latino group?

Cause they're different than you, dummy. Hell, there's white people who are racist against whites and blacks who are racist against blacks!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Cause they're different than you, dummy. Hell, there's white people who are racist against whites and blacks who are racist against blacks!

That's not racism, we're basically the same race, you colossal moron..

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
That's not racism, we're basically the same race, you colossal moron..

Look retard, people demonstrate racism and other assorted hatred towards their own kind daily. Thanks for consistently being a dumb ass, dumb ass.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6